Medicare open enrollment ends Dec. 7! Get the information you need from AARP’s Medicare resource center.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Career politicians from both parties are to blame for the destruction of this country

Message 1 of 7

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Our only chance is to vote for progressives.

A perfect example of the openness of the liberal mind. The same mindset embraced by the majority of Venezuelans years ago.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Career politicians from both parties are to blame for the destruction of this country

Message 2 of 7
PatrickR720159 posted..

Career politicians from both parties are to blame for the destruction of this country

============================================================

You made your opinion and welcome to this board.

That said I do not think our country has been destructed...in fact our country is doing well.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7

@mickstuder wrote:

@PatrickR720159 wrote:

No matter if the elected official is a Republican or a Democrat, if that person who has been in office for 15 years or so, we know that person cares more about the greedy folks.  And here is oine thing that would give anyone a headache.  If that person leaves office, that person still gets OUR money!!  Something needs to change.  I like the idea of our elected officials helping our veterans.  But some are being too light on illegal immigration.  Our healthcare costs are going thru the roof!  With me being at the age of 57, I am already worried about my helathcare coverage for when I retire.  The way things are going, I may have to postpone my retirement until I get into my 90s.  Shortly after World War II, a new law was put into place that would give the president and vice president a 2 term limit.  And I think that limit should be the same for congress.  Back in the days of Lincoln, politicans really worked for us.  They really cared for the middle class.  But sadly those days are gone.

The only reasonable solution is to Vote out all Incumbents from both Parties & keep Voting out All Incumbents every Election cycle until those elected Stop listening to all the Lobbyists & Special Interests & start doing what's best for the greater good of all Americans

There is a lot to that. I am not happy with career pols. But remember, we elected a non-career pol as President last time. And sometimes I get the feeling that you are not happy with that.

"Special Interests" - I agree but, what about the Teachers Unions, the SPLC (often quoted here), SEIU, the tree huggers and the save the planet people? They all are supported by some folks. shall they cease to have influence?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

@ChasKy53 wrote:

They are the more strident end of the Dems. So why reward bad behavior?

Then we come to ideology, they are neoMarxists (as has been discussed here in depth) and that is hardy good for our nation.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7

@PatrickR720159 wrote:

No matter if the elected official is a Republican or a Democrat, if that person who has been in office for 15 years or so, we know that person cares more about the greedy folks.  And here is oine thing that would give anyone a headache.  If that person leaves office, that person still gets OUR money!!  Something needs to change.  I like the idea of our elected officials helping our veterans.  But some are being too light on illegal immigration.  Our healthcare costs are going thru the roof!  With me being at the age of 57, I am already worried about my helathcare coverage for when I retire.  The way things are going, I may have to postpone my retirement until I get into my 90s.  Shortly after World War II, a new law was put into place that would give the president and vice president a 2 term limit.  And I think that limit should be the same for congress.  Back in the days of Lincoln, politicans really worked for us.  They really cared for the middle class.  But sadly those days are gone.

The only reasonable solution is to Vote out all Incumbents from both Parties & keep Voting out All Incumbents every Election cycle until those elected Stop listening to all the Lobbyists & Special Interests & start doing what's best for the greater good of all Americans

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Career politicians from both parties are to blame for the destruction of this country

Message 7 of 7

Seniors are just antique people rich with history.
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs