Refresh your driving skills and you could save on your auto insurance! Sign up for the AARP Smart Driver course.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Capitalism - Sex Cheats Bad - Tax Cheats Good

Message 1 of 4

@easyed598 wrote:

to the topic- I f you want to go down this road,liberalism have very few angels.Books haven been written..........

Yeah I'll Take Down This Road for $174,000 a year plus Benefits and a Expense Account and Multiple Staff...........so I can state publicly that if you cheat the American Tax Payers out of $75,000 on your Tax Return THATS OK

The point of my post however - was ABOUT HOW a GOP US Senator was perfectly fine with going on the Record that if you cheat on your Taxes that's not a disqualifyer to work in one of the most Critical Economic Government Agencies - on the other hand simply being accused - not convicted - just accused means your Scum to Washington

The issues that have been raised about Stephen, none of them disqualify him," North Dakota Republican Sen. Kevin Cramer told CNN of Moore on Thursday. "Those are sort of issues of life. Sexual harassment is quite different."

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

to the topic- I f you want to go down this road,liberalism have very few angels.Books haven been written..........

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

Capitalism - Sex Cheats Bad - Tax Cheats Good

I don't get it, Trump is both.

What else could it be?

Image result for herman cain

Don't get me wrong, I don't think Cain should be on  the FED, I don't think he is qualified for the job.

But then what do qualifications have to do with any of Tump's picks, or for that matter Trump himself?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Capitalism - Sex Cheats Bad - Tax Cheats Good

Message 4 of 4
Republican senators have turned on Trump's other Fed pick, former Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain, whose candidacy was effectively ended in 2011 by allegations of sexual misconduct. Cain has steadfastly denied those allegations and this past weekend posted a video to Facebook again vowing to fight them.

Four Republican senators said this week that they would vote no if he is nominated, leaving him no clear path to confirmation.

Republicans have been warmer to Moore, though he also faces personal issues, including a tax lien of more than $75,000.

HE TRIED TO SNEAK THROUGH CHILD CARE PAYMENTS & ALIMONY PAYMENTS ON HIS TAX RETURNS AND GOT CAUGHT - & THIS IS A GUY YOU WANT ON THE FED?

"The distinction's pretty clear. I know him. I know his philosophy, I know his economic positions, I know his credentials, I know his heart, and I think he'd be a good addition to the Fed.

The issues that have been raised about Stephen, none of them disqualify him," North Dakota Republican Sen. Kevin Cramer told CNN of Moore on Thursday. "Those are sort of issues of life. Sexual harassment is quite different."

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors