From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Capitalism Hits Home

Message 1 of 3

The Emotional Effects of Debt

Whether it’s considered “good debt” or “bad debt,” the truth is, any debt can cause serious emotional effects. Studies show what many of us already know: Debt is about much more than money. Being in debt can lead to a number of other emotional and psychological issues.

https://www.thesimpledollar.com/the-emotional-effects-of-debt/

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Capitalism Hits Home

Message 2 of 3

A 4F guy supports the 3F Reich Wing family plan!      

I received a RW rant from Rand Paul - screeching against Woman's Rights.     I wrote back, if you want to improve society then support a child long past a delivery date.    

Excellent pod-cast.

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Capitalism Hits Home

Message 3 of 3

https://www.democracyatwork.info/capitalismhitshome

Capitalism Hits Home

How does capitalism affect our personal lives? How does the economy affect life at home, relationships at work, romance and dating? Capitalism Hits Home with Dr. Harriet Fraad explores what is happening in the economic realm and its impact on our individual and social psychology

Comment:

I watched this pod cast this morning, it touches and addresses a lot of topics that regularly come for discussion on these boards. 

Love it or hate it, I think it's worth watching 

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors