Honored Social Butterfly

Cancel the remaining debates!

The Presidential Debate Commission has announced that it will change the format of the next debate in an attempt to force President Trump to play by the rules.  No less a conservative than George Will has called for the other two debates to be cancelled entirely.  I agree.  America suffered enough indignity with Trump's debate performance.  We do not have to be reminded of it by putting him in a soundproof box and reminding the world of his lack of self control. 

Cancel the debates. 

Honored Social Butterfly

@Richva wrote:

The Presidential Debate Commission has announced that it will change the format of the next debate in an attempt to force President Trump to play by the rules.  No less a conservative than George Will has called for the other two debates to be cancelled entirely.  I agree.  America suffered enough indignity with Trump's debate performance.  We do not have to be reminded of it by putting him in a soundproof box and reminding the world of his lack of self control. 

Cancel the debates. 

Some very good points.

And I don't believe that the Presidential Debate Commission will be able to hold Trump to any rules.

But I also believe that the debates provided an avenue for Trump to further destroy himself.

If Trump continues to interrupt Biden, the debate commission should end the debate, condemn Trump and declare Biden the winner!!!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I'd still like to see the VP debate and watch Harris professionally defeat Pence!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Don't cancel - simply turn off the opponent's mike when the other person is scheduled to speak.

tRump the Toad will never agree and won't show up, so...

let Joe Biden answer the Moderator's questions for two hours all by himself.

Honored Social Butterfly

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Don't cancel - simply turn off the opponent's mike when the other person is scheduled to speak.

Yeah. And then Trump would be waving banners or some other inappropriate act.  Never, ever, doubt Trump's ability to create a failure out of ANYTHING. 

Honored Social Butterfly

Trumpworld is worried!!!!

Trumpworld is worried. 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I agree with Rich on canceling the Presidential Debates but I want to see Kamala vs. Trump's flunky, Mike Pence.

Honored Social Butterfly

Pence doesn't stand a snowballs chance in hell, LOL!!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I agree with Rich on canceling the Presidential Debates but I want to see Kamala vs. Trump's flunky, Mike Pence.

Agreed!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png