Do vitamins and supplements really work? Get your questions answered by leading brain health experts.

Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Can the President Be Indicted? Apparently, "Yes"

Message 31 of 47

@NOTHAPPENING  I'm trying like heck to figure all this out!  So, all those indictment and court proceedings is nothing?

I also heard that the amount of money they caught Manafort hiding is more than enough to pay for all the Special Investigation costs.  Is that true?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 47

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Yes a President CAN be indicted, and if Congress refuses to act on Mueller's report to begin impeachment proceedings, lil donny MUST be indicted to insure he will not escape justice because of some statute of limitations on his numerous felony crimes. I hope the indictments will come from a STATE court so he can't pardon himself or his family members.

LOCK HIM UP!

I'm sure the House of Representatives will be deluged with calls from their liberal constituents to impeach Trump on (whatever) some trivia du jour.  This will ultimately go nowhere as Mueller's witch hunt has gone.

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 47
Oh, so in essence that would really mean that the Speaker of the House has more power over the Speaker of the Senate??????
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 47

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Controlled42010 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Indeed, CeeTee!  That's why we have a Vice President.....

Oh boy, that's quite the alternative, no? Doesn't that mentioned person agree and also let's say, not tell the truth to the American public???? Okay, I forgot....they will make America good, greater and greatest. Just got to give it all time, right? But what happens if they find the whole administration guilty?

Well, then, Nancy Pelosis (OMG) would become President.

Hmmmm....now what about the whole Russia coming to the resuce???  Surely they have a way to "fix" it all, right?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 47

@Controlled42010 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Oh boy, that's quite the alternative, no? Doesn't that mentioned person agree and also let's say, not tell the truth to the American public???? Okay, I forgot....they will make America good, greater and greatest. Just got to give it all time, right? But what happens if they find the whole administration guilty?

Highly unlikely they'll pin anything on Pence, so we'll just have to make sure the Russians don't elect him in 2020 like they did Trump in 2016.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 47

@Controlled42010 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Well, then, Nancy Pelosis (OMG) would become President.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 47

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 47

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Can the President Be Indicted? Apparently, "Yes"

Message 39 of 47

Let's think logically which eliminates Trump Cult members.

• If the answer to the question is NO, that means an American citizen is above the law. Doesn't that contradict one of the founding principles of our constitution?
  • If the answer to the question is YES, that means Trump could wind up in prison before his 4 year term ends.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 47

Centristsin2010,

Just think of the irony here. That failing New York Times, Trump's favorite newspaper, found a memo locked in the national archives for nearly two decades.

Then, the whole circling back to the Starr investigation under President Clinton. The Hillary Clinton, Trump race of 2016.

Kudos
Views