Ready for your next job? Get a free resume review from AARP Resume Advisor.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Can the President Be Indicted? Apparently, "Yes"

Message 21 of 47

Or the liberal Obama/Hillary cult will be brought to their knees.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Can the President Be Indicted? Apparently, "Yes"

Message 22 of 47

The next few months should be fascinating. It's very possible the Mueller Report will be completed soon and then Trump's Cult membes can sink deeper into their Alternate Reality.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 47

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Centrist, this is why you always see me state that Trump Cult members live in an alternate reality devoid of the truth and facts.

• Multiple members of Trump's campaign and administrative teams are, or will soon be, convicted felons.
  • Most of Trump's cabinet members tried, but couldn't work with a dishonest imbecile in the White House
  • Trump's personal attorney's admitted to an array of illegal activities while representing Trump
  • Trump clearly obstructed justice when he fired Comey and talked about it on national television

In order to believe a Trump Cult member theory, one would have to believe one or both of the following highly unlikely scenarios.

1. Even though Trump hired an array of convicted felons in his administration and campaign, he was the only individual in that group who was honest. 

2. Or, despite running a criminal enterprise before entering the White House, Comrade Trump suddenly decided to become an honest person. This 2nd one has me LOL.

Finally, one has to always ask why almost everyone in the Trump Administration LIED about their CONTACTS with Russians.

I'm with you, CeeTee.  They constantly want to twist the facts, ignore the facts and consistently want to divert those without the heads buried in the sand, attention elsewhere.  trump is a fraud and has been one his entire adult life.  The cult just can't come to terms with fats.  Time to pass around the Kool-aide....

Image result for kool aid

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 47

@Controlled42010 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Controlled42010 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Indeed, CeeTee!  That's why we have a Vice President.....

Oh boy, that's quite the alternative, no? Doesn't that mentioned person agree and also let's say, not tell the truth to the American public???? Okay, I forgot....they will make America good, greater and greatest. Just got to give it all time, right? But what happens if they find the whole administration guilty?

Well, then, Nancy Pelosis (OMG) would become President.

Hmmmm....now what about the whole Russia coming to the resuce???  Surely they have a way to "fix" it all, right?

As far as I'm aware, only by misinforming ignorant people......like this one:

CNN Reporter Confronts Trump Supporter in Her Yard for Unwittingly Promoting Russian Troll Event

"I don't go with the Russians"  LMAO!!!!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Can the President Be Indicted? Apparently, "Yes"

Message 25 of 47

Centrist, this is why you always see me state that Trump Cult members live in an alternate reality devoid of the truth and facts.

• Multiple members of Trump's campaign and administrative teams are, or will soon be, convicted felons.
  • Most of Trump's cabinet members tried, but couldn't work with a dishonest imbecile in the White House
  • Trump's personal attorney's admitted to an array of illegal activities while representing Trump
  • Trump clearly obstructed justice when he fired Comey and talked about it on national television

In order to believe a Trump Cult member theory, one would have to believe one or both of the following highly unlikely scenarios.

1. Even though Trump hired an array of convicted felons in his administration and campaign, he was the only individual in that group who was honest. 

2. Or, despite running a criminal enterprise before entering the White House, Comrade Trump suddenly decided to become an honest person. This 2nd one has me LOL.

Finally, one has to always ask why almost everyone in the Trump Administration LIED about their CONTACTS with Russians.

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 47

@NOTHAPPENING First of all, how do you know that I haven't been investigated or in the process of???

Remember under the previous Republican administration we will all be considered a risk and in need of constant surveillance, no? Oh yeah, shhhhhh....we are to not mention that point, that is not American values,  no?  We all are considered guilty, in my observation, no?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 47

@Controlled42010 wrote:
Oh, so in essence that would really mean that the Speaker of the House has more power over the Speaker of the Senate??????

Not in their present rolls....but:

Succession: Presidential and Vice Presidential Fast Facts

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 47

@Controlled42010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING  I'm trying like heck to figure all this out!  So, all those indictment and court proceedings is nothing?  It's nothing to Conservatives....to trump and Conservatives, 38 indictements is a "witch hunt"....Manafort's convictions are the result of "witch hunts"....Michael Cohen's conviction is the result of a "witch hunt".....Sameul Patterson and Rich Gates and Michael Flynn and several others have ALL pleaded guilty, all part of the "witch hunt".....there sure are a LOT of witches in DC these days.....we'll have to call it Salem shortly....

For a full list of those indicted, have pled guilty and have been indicted, see the witch hunt score card at:

Witch Hunt Scorecard..... LMAO

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 47

@Controlled42010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING  I'm trying like heck to figure all this out!  So, all those indictment and court proceedings is nothing?

Not nothing but if you look hard enough (in the past), each one of us has done something wrong in the eyes of a prosecutor on a witch hunt.

I also heard that the amount of money they caught Manafort hiding is more than enough to pay for all the Special Investigation costs.  Is that true?

Not sure how much money Manafort was hiding but I'm really sure the illegal money gathered up in the Clinton foundation would pay ten times the cost of the witch hunt.

I say Mueller has nothing on Trump from 2016 until ? Could he have cheated on his taxes in the past? Could YOU have cheated on your taxes in the past? Are you sure? Maybe a witch hunt would discover some things that would put you in jeopardy. Normally a prosecutor is looking to prove someone did a specific crime. In Mueller's case, he is looking at Trump to see if he did anything wrong (even in the past). How would you like someone investigating YOU for anything?

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 47

@Controlled42010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING  I'm trying like heck to figure all this out!  So, all those indictment and court proceedings is nothing?

I also heard that the amount of money they caught Manafort hiding is more than enough to pay for all the Special Investigation costs.  Is that true?

Wouldn't that kind of be like how Mexico is paying for the wall thru the negotiated tariffs? I mean, the money trickles into the system, right?

Kudos
Views