Reply
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
105
Views

Re: Can't deny it. President committed Treason

105 Views
Message 71 of 185

@williamb39198 wrote:

Many accusations against posters here who claim and are concerned that trump is acting against supporting our Country, has acted illegally, and is currently under investigation. 

So, where is “proof” that trump has not interacted with russia in a way which has weakened the security of our Nation, and why hasn’t there been more discussion pertaining to all financial information 

of trump’s: emoluments, sales to russian oligarchs, and tax returns (why is he hiding them?). 

 

Considered what might tumble out of the investigators closet?


Aha - another lefty demanding that someone from the RW (rational wing) of politics prove a negative. Things must be getting tough over there in left-land.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
105
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
136
Views

Re: Can't deny it. President committed Treason

136 Views
Message 72 of 185

@alferdpacker

That cartoon says a lot. trump’s actions against minorities speaks volumes!

And yes, it does seem treasonous when he violates our laws and the Constitution...”for all people” !

trump and all of his cohorts seem to have forgotten that they took oaths. 

But they don’t care about little details like that do they!

 

mawa?

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
136
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
145
Views

Re: Can't deny it. President committed Treason

145 Views
Message 73 of 185

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

We've established the fact that Trump Cult members live in an alternate reality. For those who deal with the real world and facts.

  • Trump's repeatedly denied Russia attacked our democracy
  • Trump's done nothing about protecting us from further cyber attacks
  • Trump's repeatedly attacked NATO
  • Trump attacked Canada
  • Trump's repeatedly attacked the EEU
  • Trump withdrew from the TPP

 


It is clearly the Obama/Hillary cult that need to clean up their act to prevent future cyber attacks. One thing the liberals can do is not have a private server with classified documents on it and then delete all the emails to cover up the crime. The other thing liberals can do is not be so naive with respect to phishing scams. The final thing they can do is own up to the crimes they have committed jeopardizing our security.


Here you see the enablers changing the subject and not one word they say is true by fact. The only crimes are by Trump and his crew, and the enablers who support him. They bring Dictator Trump to power just like the enablers did in Germany with Hitler. Two peas in a pod.


Even Mueller can't prove Trump committed any crimes yet just another lame assumption.....  John and his enablers know the list of crimes! Spell it out with the proof and forward to Mueller.  Why?  Mueller needs no help.  5 guilty pleas and counting.....


 


Your reading skills need brushing up. I appreciate your usual incorrect assessment of others, Not, but you're wrong again!!!!  I said: I know what you "said" and again, it's nothing but an assumption on your part.  "Even Mueller can't prove Trump committed any crimes yet". You don't know what Mueller has on trump and whether or not he can prove it or not, yet you continue to post this nonsense. It's a perfect example of the old adage about assuming, yet you do it again and again and again.....suit yourself.  No one is buying it other than the others in the burning building.....


No one (not you) knows what Mueller has or doesn't have. Since one is presumed innocent until proved guilty (except for liberals), I assume he has nothing until he proves he has something. You, as a liberal, assume that Trump is guilty because you don't like him - might I suggest hate him!

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
145
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
5
Kudos
150
Views

Re: Can't deny it. President committed Treason

150 Views
Message 74 of 185

@rk9152 wrote:

With all this "aid and comfort to the enemy" jazz, let us not forget:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1409sXBleg


EXCELLENT video rk - video produced in 2012, Republican majorities hamstrung everything President Obama tried to do starting in 2013, Russia invaded Ukraine in 2014. Looks like Putin knew he had a whole kennel of poodles in the GOP caucus and behaved accordingly. Now he's got the deranged 30% of the Republican Party making sure Der Trumper, the Totally PutinPoodle, can continue to destroy our credibility, alliances and democracy from within.

Report Inappropriate Content
5
Kudos
150
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
155
Views

Re: Can't deny it. President committed Treason

155 Views
Message 75 of 185

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

We've established the fact that Trump Cult members live in an alternate reality. For those who deal with the real world and facts.

  • Trump's repeatedly denied Russia attacked our democracy
  • Trump's done nothing about protecting us from further cyber attacks
  • Trump's repeatedly attacked NATO
  • Trump attacked Canada
  • Trump's repeatedly attacked the EEU
  • Trump withdrew from the TPP

 


It is clearly the Obama/Hillary cult that need to clean up their act to prevent future cyber attacks. One thing the liberals can do is not have a private server with classified documents on it and then delete all the emails to cover up the crime. The other thing liberals can do is not be so naive with respect to phishing scams. The final thing they can do is own up to the crimes they have committed jeopardizing our security.


Here you see the enablers changing the subject and not one word they say is true by fact. The only crimes are by Trump and his crew, and the enablers who support him. They bring Dictator Trump to power just like the enablers did in Germany with Hitler. Two peas in a pod.


Even Mueller can't prove Trump committed any crimes yet just another lame assumption.....  John and his enablers know the list of crimes! Spell it out with the proof and forward to Mueller.  Why?  Mueller needs no help.  5 guilty pleas and counting.....


 


Your reading skills need brushing up. I appreciate your usual incorrect assessment of others, Not, but you're wrong again!!!!  I said: I know what you "said" and again, it's nothing but an assumption on your part.  "Even Mueller can't prove Trump committed any crimes yet". You don't know what Mueller has on trump and whether or not he can prove it or not, yet you continue to post this nonsense. It's a perfect example of the old adage about assuming, yet you do it again and again and again.....suit yourself.  No one is buying it other than the others in the burning building.....


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
155
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
162
Views

Re: Can't deny it. President committed Treason

162 Views
Message 76 of 185

@williamb39198 wrote:

@Centristsin2010

We see what we see, don’t we. And it’s not making stuff up, which can be verified by audio, video and tweets. 

Why then cannot some at least make connections such as trump’s worship of and helping dictators around the world, who are racists, bigots, and supremists. trump is a wanna dictator, why is it so tough to see and say that he is a wanna be, and is supportive of racists and white supremists. 

 

Isn’t trump’s secret slogan:

”make america white again”

 

 

Yep - it sure is...

205099_600.jpg

 


 

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
162
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
164
Views

Re: Can't deny it. President committed Treason

164 Views
Message 77 of 185

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

We've established the fact that Trump Cult members live in an alternate reality. For those who deal with the real world and facts.

  • Trump's repeatedly denied Russia attacked our democracy
  • Trump's done nothing about protecting us from further cyber attacks
  • Trump's repeatedly attacked NATO
  • Trump attacked Canada
  • Trump's repeatedly attacked the EEU
  • Trump withdrew from the TPP

 


It is clearly the Obama/Hillary cult that need to clean up their act to prevent future cyber attacks. One thing the liberals can do is not have a private server with classified documents on it and then delete all the emails to cover up the crime. The other thing liberals can do is not be so naive with respect to phishing scams. The final thing they can do is own up to the crimes they have committed jeopardizing our security.


Here you see the enablers changing the subject and not one word they say is true by fact. The only crimes are by Trump and his crew, and the enablers who support him. They bring Dictator Trump to power just like the enablers did in Germany with Hitler. Two peas in a pod.


Even Mueller can't prove Trump committed any crimes yet just another lame assumption.....  John and his enablers know the list of crimes! Spell it out with the proof and forward to Mueller.  Why?  Mueller needs no help.  5 guilty pleas and counting.....


 


Your reading skills need brushing up. I said: "Even Mueller can't prove Trump committed any crimes yet".  Nothing yet as Mueller has NOTHING!

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
164
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
164
Views

Re: Can't deny it. President committed Treason

164 Views
Message 78 of 185

@Centristsin2010

We see what we see, don’t we. And it’s not making stuff up, which can be verified by audio, video and tweets. 

Why then cannot some at least make connections such as trump’s worship of and helping dictators around the world, who are racists, bigots, and supremists. trump is a wanna dictator, why is it so tough to see and say that he is a wanna be, and is supportive of racists and white supremists. 

 

Isn’t trump’s secret slogan:

”make america white again”

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
164
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
182
Views

Re: Can't deny it. President committed Treason

182 Views
Message 79 of 185

@rk9152 wrote:

I have said that he does not support those groups, you continue to play the "prove a negative" game.

 

You "have said"?  LOL.  That's funny.....I'm suggesting you PROVE what you said and I know you can't....yet you say it again and again and again; it's what trump supporters do...never any facts.  And again, I'm asking you to prove a positive.  His actions don't support your claim and it appears you can't find much that he has done that reflects your claim.  It would be a positive.  I get you prefer to dodge the issue....

 

"Unite America" - it's hard to unite the cult of hate and the flag burners etal with mainstream America.  Trump is far from "mainstream"  Just ask the majority of Independents that disprove of his performance.  He has done nothing to reach across the aisle and attempt to unite America which is more divided now than since the Civil War.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
182
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
187
Views

Re: Can't deny it. President committed Treason

187 Views
Message 80 of 185

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


Still denying what they have trump on tape saying? He said it in a live broadcast. Trump supporters have problems with that pesky reality thingy.


That is ........ how shall I phrase it....... "an untruth". He never said on tape or otherwise that Nazis and Kluxers were fine people. You know that - why do you continue this farce?

 

So who in the "Unite the Right" group were "fine people"?


He said nothing about that group.

 

More of the usual distortion and mistruths by the usual source.  It was one of the two "sides" he was talking about.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
187
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Call-in Event: Coronavirus: Maintaining Your Well-Being

Ask experts about the coronavirus, learn how to protect yourself, stay connected and cope with stress and anxiety brought on by the pandemic. Join AARP for a special call-in event April 9, at 1:00 pm (EDT).

You can participate by calling toll-free 1-855-274-9507.

Learn more about the event on our Tele-Town Hall page.

Top Authors