Kudos
Views

Re: Can't deny it. President committed Treason

Message 51 of 185

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@Centristsin2010

We see what we see, don’t we. And it’s not making stuff up, which can be verified by audio, video and tweets. 

Why then cannot some at least make connections such as trump’s worship of and helping dictators around the world, who are racists, bigots, and supremists. trump is a wanna dictator, why is it so tough to see and say that he is a wanna be, and is supportive of racists and white supremists. 

Isn’t trump’s secret slogan:

”make america white again”

No - that is a lame meme of the hate-filled left.

Meme?  LOL!!!  Ignorance sure is bliss.....

Image result for make america white again

'Make America White Again': Tenn. congressional candidate's billboard ignites uproar

Rick Tyler - I thought the topic was Donald Trump.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 185

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@Centristsin2010

We see what we see, don’t we. And it’s not making stuff up, which can be verified by audio, video and tweets. 

Why then cannot some at least make connections such as trump’s worship of and helping dictators around the world, who are racists, bigots, and supremists. trump is a wanna dictator, why is it so tough to see and say that he is a wanna be, and is supportive of racists and white supremists. 

'Make America White Again': Tenn. congressional candidate's billboard ignites uproar

There you go again trying unsuccessfully to drive that wedge between the races. What is it with liberal racists?

LOL.  You'll have to ask the Conservative racist running for Congress.

There's that nervous laugh again when you get tripped up trying to separate the races again. I don't care if he's R or D, you can't miss an opportunity to drive that wedge further than you did before. Still laughing????

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 185

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@Centristsin2010

There you go again trying unsuccessfully to drive that wedge between the races. What is it with liberal racists?

LOL.  You'll have to ask the Conservative racist running for Congress.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 185

@MIseker wrote:

What *I* said was worth reading twice, but not with Jims excuses.

True - but what can you expect from a closet Bircher who follows the dictates of Joe McCarthy maliciously calling people Commies instead of engaging in a rational discourse.

Does it occur to such folks that supporting a President so totally under the control of the Russian Presidednt and at the same time seeking to discredit those who expose Trump's Treason by calling THEM "Commies" is nonsensical?

Perhaps that's the best defense they can muster - and in a related development, seems Manafort might be ready to cop a plea and tell all to Mueller - the judge in Manafort's trial just granted a VERY unusual extention, so Manafort had to have offered SOMETHING that was really significant.

And now we have a 29-year-old Russian facing LOTS of years in prison - wonder what she might have to offer Mueller and all the others defending Democracy against the Republican assault?

Can Donny hear the band warming up for a rousing chorus of JAIL for the Chief?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 185

@rk9152 wrote:

I'm glad you are finally agreeing that there were others besides the antifas and Nazis to whom the President was referring.  So who on the right were "fine people"?  You know, the question you can't and won't answer?

And "mistruths"??? Playing it safe these days??  OK...lie! Gee - I wish I was "special". Oh, but you are, "rk".  You're the only one who play's the rabbit hole game every day....so, so special.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 185

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@Centristsin2010

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 185

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

We've established the fact that Trump Cult members live in an alternate reality. For those who deal with the real world and facts.

• Trump's repeatedly denied Russia attacked our democracy
  • Trump's done nothing about protecting us from further cyber attacks
  • Trump's repeatedly attacked NATO
  • Trump attacked Canada
  • Trump's repeatedly attacked the EEU
  • Trump withdrew from the TPP

Once a copy&paste is proven illogical it makes no sense to use it again.Your right, rk.  But it hasn't been proven "illogical"....just a bunch of "head-in-the-sand" nonsense has been posted against this absolutely correct post by CeeTee.  But thanks for your usual inaccurate observation.

My pleasure. I'm glad I gave you the opportunity to get kudoed for offering nothing but insults.

Only in your bizarre world is, "you're right, rk" an insult. 

Only in your bizarre world would, " "head-in-the-sand" nonsense" be a compliment.

You were the one who falsely stated "nothing but insults".  Obviously you were wrong and aren't able to admit that simple fact.  But it wasn't expected, so no worries.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 185

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@Centristsin2010

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 185

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Still denying what they have trump on tape saying? He said it in a live broadcast. Trump supporters have problems with that pesky reality thingy.

That is ........ how shall I phrase it....... "an untruth". He never said on tape or otherwise that Nazis and Kluxers were fine people. You know that - why do you continue this farce?

So who in the "Unite the Right" group were "fine people"?

He said nothing about that group.

More of the usual distortion and mistruths by the usual source.  It was one of the two "sides" he was talking about.

All on one side were not antifa Of course not...no one suggested they were.  and all on the other were not Nazis. Again, no one suggested they were.  they were KKK, Nazi's and the Alt-right.  Which of them were "fine people"?  The armed ones or those carring tiji torches?  No distortion in that as much as you like the word.  You always distort the facts and what others post....just as you did here.

I'm glad you are finally agreeing that there were others besides the antifas and Nazis to whom the President was referring.

And "mistruths"??? Playing it safe these days??  OK...lie! Gee - I wish I was "special".

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 185

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I have said that he does not support those groups, you continue to play the "prove a negative" game.

You "have said"?  LOL.  That's funny.....I'm suggesting you PROVE what you said and I know you can't....yet you say it again and again and again; it's what trump supporters do...never any facts.  And again, I'm asking you to prove a positive.  His actions don't support your claim and it appears you can't find much that he has done that reflects your claim.  It would be a positive.  I get you prefer to dodge the issue....

"Unite America" - it's hard to unite the cult of hate and the flag burners etal with mainstream America.  Trump is far from "mainstream"  Just ask the majority of Independents that disprove of his performance.  He has done nothing to reach across the aisle and attempt to unite America which is more divided now than since the Civil War.

You may be right about the degree of division - identity politics will do that. Certainly not something you can lay at the feet of President Trump.

Wrong again! His identity politics is "so strong"; the "strongest EVER"!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors