Kudos
Views

Re: Can't deny it. President committed Treason

Message 21 of 185

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

There's that nervous laugh again when you get tripped up trying to separate the races again. I don't care if he's R or D, you can't miss an opportunity to drive that wedge further than you did before. Still laughing????

Absolutely!  I laugh at the lameness of a few posters who claim, "Make America White Again" is a Liberal meme and when shown a Republican Conressional candidate uses it on his billboards, another lame poster attacks the poster and claims they're driving a wedge.  Most with any intellect would denounce the Republican candidate for driving the wedge; not the one pointing it out.  But thanks for asking.....

You laugh at the minority of people that say "make America White again"?  Absolutely!  I laugh at the lameness of a few posters who claim, "Make America White Again" is a Liberal meme.  I'm starting to think that's what the theme of the liberals....and yet you'd be wrong again.... is along with being devisive and separation of the races and yet you are the main poster beating the drums of hate. ....and yet you'd be wrong again... 

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 185

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@Centristsin2010

We see what we see, don’t we. And it’s not making stuff up, which can be verified by audio, video and tweets. 

Why then cannot some at least make connections such as trump’s worship of and helping dictators around the world, who are racists, bigots, and supremists. trump is a wanna dictator, why is it so tough to see and say that he is a wanna be, and is supportive of racists and white supremists. 

Isn’t trump’s secret slogan:

”make america white again”

No - that is a lame meme of the hate-filled left.

Meme?  LOL!!!  Ignorance sure is bliss.....

Image result for make america white again

'Make America White Again': Tenn. congressional candidate's billboard ignites uproar

There you go again trying unsuccessfully to drive that wedge between the races. What is it with liberal racists?

LOL.  You'll have to ask the Conservative racist running for Congress.

There's that nervous laugh again when you get tripped up trying to separate the races again. I don't care if he's R or D, you can't miss an opportunity to drive that wedge further than you did before. Still laughing????

Absolutely!  I laugh at the lameness of a few posters who claim, "Make America White Again" is a Liberal meme and when shown a Republican Conressional candidate uses it on his billboards, another lame poster attacks the poster and claims they're driving a wedge.  Most with any intellect would denounce the Republican candidate for driving the wedge; not the one pointing it out.  But thanks for asking.....

You laugh at the minority of people that say "make America White again"? I'm starting to think that's what the theme of the liberals is along with being devisive and separation of the races and yet you are the main poster beating the drums of hate. Thanks for confirming your hatred!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 185

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

Seven posts in a row - and still no credit for the thoughts and ideas from the Russian trolls and bots that appear to have inspired them...

Inspired by Russian trolls and bots?  I would suggest that they are inspired by the First Amendment of the Constitution which gives us the freedom of speech, therefore the freedom of opinion....something which the left wing liberals here wants to smother by their insults and attempts to shut down any free thought.

Suggest the Russian trolls and bots are inspiring the left here, most by attempts to ridicule any thoughts contrary to freedom of speech and of opinion.

Kudzus to the Russian trolls and bots successfully masquerading as Americans...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 185

@rk9152 wrote:

Wrong again!  He ran in 2014, not 2016 and is running again, this time for Governor as an Independent/Libertarian.  But again, proving your false claim that it's a Liberal meme is again, WRONG!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/06/23/make-america-white-again-a-politicians-bil...

Once again, rk is right.

Wrong again!  He ran in 2014, not 2016 and is running again, this time for Governor as an Independent/Libertarian.  But again, proving your false claim that it's a Liberal meme is again, WRONG!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 185

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@Centristsin2010

We see what we see, don’t we. And it’s not making stuff up, which can be verified by audio, video and tweets. 

Why then cannot some at least make connections such as trump’s worship of and helping dictators around the world, who are racists, bigots, and supremists. trump is a wanna dictator, why is it so tough to see and say that he is a wanna be, and is supportive of racists and white supremists. 

Isn’t trump’s secret slogan:

”make america white again”

No - that is a lame meme of the hate-filled left.

Meme?  LOL!!!  Ignorance sure is bliss.....

Image result for make america white again

'Make America White Again': Tenn. congressional candidate's billboard ignites uproar

Rick Tyler - I thought the topic was Donald Trump.

Of course you did after you falsely claimed Make American White Again was a liberal meme.  Of course, you were wrong again.....

Claiming it is a Conservative thought is a left wing meme. Hence, I am right again.

Wrong again!  It's an Alt-Right, Nazi, KKK meme as the demonstrated in Charlotteville, all of which support Conservatives.  

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 185

@alferdpacker wrote:

Seven posts in a row - and still no credit for the thoughts and ideas from the Russian trolls and bots that appear to have inspired them...

Inspired by Russian trolls and bots?  I would suggest that they are inspired by the First Amendment of the Constitution which gives us the freedom of speech, therefore the freedom of opinion....something which the left wing liberals here wants to smother by their insults and attempts to shut down any free thought.

Suggest the Russian trolls and bots are inspiring the left here, most by attempts to ridicule any thoughts contrary to freedom of speech and of opinion.

“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself”. . . FDR
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 185

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 185

@Richva wrote:

At first, I wanted a female president. Then, I thought another black president would be good. Now, I just want an American president. 

You have an American President - and there you are exposing the racism and sexism of the left's politics of division.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 185

@ChasKy53 wrote:

trump said "there are fine people on both sides" in reference to the KKK and those protesting the KKK in Charlottesville. That is reality. Yep, you seem to have a problem accepting reality. Why do you continue your farce? You can deny it all you want but it doesn't make it (the truth) go away.

Your quote is accurate - your assumptions are not.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 185

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Before his inauguration, then-president-elect Donald Trump was told that Russian President Vladimir Putin “personally ordered complex cyberattacks to sway the 2016 American election," The New York Times reported.

Was the President at that time, Barack Obama, doing anything about or was he just kicking the can down the road to the incoming President?

CNN had a feature this morning about Trump being told about the Russian activities "before the inauguration". Of course - a natural part of the briefing an incoming President would get.

How the cult of hate get from there to it being Trump's fault and the title of this board (treason) is truly strange

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors