Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Can't deny it. President committed Treason

Message 11 of 185

@Richva wrote:

Yes, I hate Trump.  I have hated every American traitor which has been discovered. Have you noticed how many conservatives here are making excuses for Russia hacking our elections?  I am starting to hate them for the same reason. 

The word "traitor" has two sides. One is a real definition which has not been in any way assigned to President Trump. The other is just another insult to toss out willy-nilly. its like Nazi, alt-right, and the rest of the litany of the left.

No, I have not noticed how any Conservatives here are making excuses for Russia hacking our elections. In fact, I have not seen any. Can you be more specific - or is it like your supposed reason for hating our President - just flat out wrong.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 185

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Wrong again!  He ran in 2014, not 2016 and is running again, this time for Governor as an Independent/Libertarian.  But again, proving your false claim that it's a Liberal meme is again, WRONG!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/06/23/make-america-white-again-a-politicians-bil...

Once again, rk is right.

Wrong again!  He ran in 2014, not 2016 and is running again, this time for Governor as an Independent/Libertarian.  But again, proving your false claim that it's a Liberal meme is again, WRONG!

Check the article and in it you will see 2014 and Independent proving, once again, rk is right.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 185

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@Centristsin2010

We see what we see, don’t we. And it’s not making stuff up, which can be verified by audio, video and tweets. 

Why then cannot some at least make connections such as trump’s worship of and helping dictators around the world, who are racists, bigots, and supremists. trump is a wanna dictator, why is it so tough to see and say that he is a wanna be, and is supportive of racists and white supremists. 

Isn’t trump’s secret slogan:

”make america white again”

No - that is a lame meme of the hate-filled left.

Meme?  LOL!!!  Ignorance sure is bliss.....

Image result for make america white again

'Make America White Again': Tenn. congressional candidate's billboard ignites uproar

Rick Tyler - I thought the topic was Donald Trump.

Of course you did after you falsely claimed Make American White Again was a liberal meme.  Of course, you were wrong again.....

Claiming it is a Conservative thought is a left wing meme. Hence, I am right again.

Wrong again!  It's an Alt-Right, Nazi, KKK meme as the demonstrated in Charlotteville, all of which support Conservatives.  

What in Conservatism do you see as Nazi, etc.?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Can't deny it. President committed Treason

Message 14 of 185

Those who do not reside in the alternate reality of Trump World were thoroughly embarrassed and ashamed of Comrade Trump. He's a national disgrace to America.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 185

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

I don't "hate" anyone. I can't control who supports whom and I don't support the Russian hacking of anyone either but as a realist, I understand it happens and is going to happen in the future. Democrats have been very cavalier in their attitude toward security so I'm not at all surprised by their servers getting hacked. I haven't heard Trump condone Russian hacking of the Democrats or interference in elections but you have to understand that this is 21st century spying and we do it too.

Let's see if I can understand your argument. If I can figure out how to break into your computer remotely and take all the data, that is OK because you obviously did not protect it well enough.  

OK. I think I understand your attitude. 

Apparently you don't. My attitude is you take every precaution you can take, you make sure that all servers have proper protections, you instruct people how not to get trapped by phishing schemes.

Let me guess your attitude: you make laws in this country to cover others not in this country, when those laws are violated you send in a seal team to capture or kill them, and then you imprison them, and when a war gets started you take the offensive.

BTW - we can't pass laws that cover other countries and we don't want to start a war - do you???

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 185

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

I don't "hate" anyone. I can't control who supports whom and I don't support the Russian hacking of anyone either but as a realist, I understand it happens and is going to happen in the future. Democrats have been very cavalier in their attitude toward security so I'm not at all surprised by their servers getting hacked. I haven't heard Trump condone Russian hacking of the Democrats or interference in elections but you have to understand that this is 21st century spying and we do it too.

Let's see if I can understand your argument. If I can figure out how to break into your computer remotely and take all the data, that is OK because you obviously did not protect it well enough.  

OK. I think I understand your attitude. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 185

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

You laugh at the minority of people that say "make America White again"? I'm starting to think that's what the theme of the liberals is along with being devisive and separation of the races and yet you are the main poster beating the drums of hate. Thanks for confirming your hatred!

They are a minority of Americans but, oddly, every single one of them is a supporter of Trump.  "Show me who you walk with and I will tell you who you are". 

Yes, I hate Trump.  I have hated every American traitor which has been discovered. Have you noticed how many conservatives here are making excuses for Russia hacking our elections?  I am starting to hate them for the same reason. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 185

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

There's that nervous laugh again when you get tripped up trying to separate the races again. I don't care if he's R or D, you can't miss an opportunity to drive that wedge further than you did before. Still laughing????

Absolutely!  I laugh at the lameness of a few posters who claim, "Make America White Again" is a Liberal meme and when shown a Republican Conressional candidate uses it on his billboards, another lame poster attacks the poster and claims they're driving a wedge.  Most with any intellect would denounce the Republican candidate for driving the wedge; not the one pointing it out.  But thanks for asking.....

You laugh at the minority of people that say "make America White again"?  Absolutely!  I laugh at the lameness of a few posters who claim, "Make America White Again" is a Liberal meme.  I'm starting to think that's what the theme of the liberals....and yet you'd be wrong again.... is along with being devisive and separation of the races and yet you are the main poster beating the drums of hate. ....and yet you'd be wrong again... 

Everyone is wrong - BUT YOU! 

And AGAIN you're wrong....most of the Libs here, as well as the moderate Repubs are usually right.  I'm wrong on a daily basis, but never when some know it all claims they know what I think and believe.  But thanks for playing along.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 185

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

You laugh at the minority of people that say "make America White again"? I'm starting to think that's what the theme of the liberals is along with being devisive and separation of the races and yet you are the main poster beating the drums of hate. Thanks for confirming your hatred!

They are a minority of Americans but, oddly, every single one of them is a supporter of Trump.  "Show me who you walk with and I will tell you who you are". 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 185

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

There's that nervous laugh again when you get tripped up trying to separate the races again. I don't care if he's R or D, you can't miss an opportunity to drive that wedge further than you did before. Still laughing????

Absolutely!  I laugh at the lameness of a few posters who claim, "Make America White Again" is a Liberal meme and when shown a Republican Conressional candidate uses it on his billboards, another lame poster attacks the poster and claims they're driving a wedge.  Most with any intellect would denounce the Republican candidate for driving the wedge; not the one pointing it out.  But thanks for asking.....

You laugh at the minority of people that say "make America White again"?  Absolutely!  I laugh at the lameness of a few posters who claim, "Make America White Again" is a Liberal meme.  I'm starting to think that's what the theme of the liberals....and yet you'd be wrong again.... is along with being devisive and separation of the races and yet you are the main poster beating the drums of hate. ....and yet you'd be wrong again... 

Everyone is wrong - BUT YOU! 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.