Reply
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
167
Views

Re: Can't deny it. President committed Treason

167 Views
Message 91 of 185

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

We've established the fact that Trump Cult members live in an alternate reality. For those who deal with the real world and facts.

  • Trump's repeatedly denied Russia attacked our democracy
  • Trump's done nothing about protecting us from further cyber attacks
  • Trump's repeatedly attacked NATO
  • Trump attacked Canada
  • Trump's repeatedly attacked the EEU
  • Trump withdrew from the TPP

 


It is clearly the Obama/Hillary cult that need to clean up their act to prevent future cyber attacks. One thing the liberals can do is not have a private server with classified documents on it and then delete all the emails to cover up the crime. The other thing liberals can do is not be so naive with respect to phishing scams. The final thing they can do is own up to the crimes they have committed jeopardizing our security.


Here you see the enablers changing the subject and not one word they say is true by fact. The only crimes are by Trump and his crew, and the enablers who support him. They bring Dictator Trump to power just like the enablers did in Germany with Hitler. Two peas in a pod.


Even Mueller can't prove Trump committed any crimes yet John and his enablers know the list of crimes! Spell it out with the proof and forward to Mueller.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
167
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
178
Views

Re: Can't deny it. President committed Treason

178 Views
Message 92 of 185

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

We've established the fact that Trump Cult members live in an alternate reality. For those who deal with the real world and facts.

  • Trump's repeatedly denied Russia attacked our democracy
  • Trump's done nothing about protecting us from further cyber attacks
  • Trump's repeatedly attacked NATO
  • Trump attacked Canada
  • Trump's repeatedly attacked the EEU
  • Trump withdrew from the TPP

 


It is clearly the Obama/Hillary cult that need to clean up their act to prevent future cyber attacks. One thing the liberals can do is not have a private server with classified documents on it and then delete all the emails to cover up the crime. The other thing liberals can do is not be so naive with respect to phishing scams. The final thing they can do is own up to the crimes they have committed jeopardizing our security.


Here you see the enablers changing the subject and not one word they say is true by fact. The only crimes are by Trump and his crew, and the enablers who support him. They bring Dictator Trump to power just like the enablers did in Germany with Hitler. Two peas in a pod.

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
178
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
182
Views

Re: Can't deny it. President committed Treason

182 Views
Message 93 of 185

@CriticalThinking wrote:

We've established the fact that Trump Cult members live in an alternate reality. For those who deal with the real world and facts.

  • Trump's repeatedly denied Russia attacked our democracy
  • Trump's done nothing about protecting us from further cyber attacks
  • Trump's repeatedly attacked NATO
  • Trump attacked Canada
  • Trump's repeatedly attacked the EEU
  • Trump withdrew from the TPP

 


It is clearly the Obama/Hillary cult that need to clean up their act to prevent future cyber attacks. One thing the liberals can do is not have a private server with classified documents on it and then delete all the emails to cover up the crime. The other thing liberals can do is not be so naive with respect to phishing scams. The final thing they can do is own up to the crimes they have committed jeopardizing our security.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
182
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
183
Views

Re: Can't deny it. President committed Treason

183 Views
Message 94 of 185

After reading all the back and forth it is clear never in a million years can anyone but their leaders deal with the enablers. They prove the experts correct about them and no better examples that the answers we all get from them. The leaders have some enablers so under control they will spend 7 days a week, about 20 hours a day on the web spreading and trying to answer what they are told. What a life the enablers must have.

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
183
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
187
Views

Re: Can't deny it. President committed Treason

187 Views
Message 95 of 185

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Trump cult members accept treason, as long as it is trump doing it. Anything goes with their cult leader. Fascism, white supremacy, treason, all that is fine with trump supporters


It is not "accepting" treason" it is the lame "definition" of treason being offered. And spouting the Party line bumper stickers adds nothing to an understanding of the definition.


Oh really?  How about fascism and white supremacy?  Trump in many ways stands for all three and I have never seen one trump supporter criticize him for it.


How about them? The President supports neither - 

 

Prove it! It should be easy if it's true.


 


"Prove a negative" - another cute game from you.


Actually it would be proving a positive. Distorting the facts....your "game".


Actually you are asking me to prove a negative - a game. No distortion involved, the President does not support fascism nor white supremacy.


No, I am not.  You claim he doesn't support facism and White Supremecy.  If that was acurate, as you claim, there would be many examples of him distancing himself from those ideals.  The fact is, there aren't many.  What happened to his promise he was going to "unite America" and be the President for all Americans?  Just more lies.....it's what trump and his cult does.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
187
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
160
Views

Re: Can't deny it. President committed Treason

160 Views
Message 96 of 185

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Trump cult members accept treason, as long as it is trump doing it. Anything goes with their cult leader. Fascism, white supremacy, treason, all that is fine with trump supporters


It is not "accepting" treason" it is the lame "definition" of treason being offered. And spouting the Party line bumper stickers adds nothing to an understanding of the definition.


Oh really?  How about fascism and white supremacy?  Trump in many ways stands for all three and I have never seen one trump supporter criticize him for it.


How about them? The President supports neither - hence nothing there to criticize. It's just more bumper sticker politics.


So then you agree with trump that there were "fine people" within or on the side of the KKK in Charlottesville?  Trump said there were. (and this has nothing to do with a "bumper sticker") Again ......... no criticism of the cult leader.


So then no - that is not what he said. Just another of your bumper stickers. 


Still denying what they have trump on tape saying? He said it in a live broadcast. Trump supporters have problems with that pesky reality thingy.


That is ........ how shall I phrase it....... "an untruth". He never said on tape or otherwise that Nazis and Kluxers were fine people. You know that - why do you continue this farce?


Indeed - let's end this farce and put a decent, honorable, truthful, and patriotic individual in the oval office in place of the cowardly lying scumbag who persists in obsequiously, unctuously, and publicly kissing Putin's (and Russia's) posterior...

 

So - "decent, honorable, truthful, and patriotic"...

That eliminates Pence - he's none of those...

 

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
160
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
167
Views

Re: Can't deny it. President committed Treason

167 Views
Message 97 of 185

@rk9152 wrote:


Still denying what they have trump on tape saying? He said it in a live broadcast. Trump supporters have problems with that pesky reality thingy.


That is ........ how shall I phrase it....... "an untruth". He never said on tape or otherwise that Nazis and Kluxers were fine people. You know that - why do you continue this farce?

 

So who in the "Unite the Right" group were "fine people"?


 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
167
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
172
Views

Can't deny it. President committed Treason

172 Views
Message 98 of 185

We've established the fact that Trump Cult members live in an alternate reality. For those who deal with the real world and facts.

  • Trump's repeatedly denied Russia attacked our democracy
  • Trump's done nothing about protecting us from further cyber attacks
  • Trump's repeatedly attacked NATO
  • Trump attacked Canada
  • Trump's repeatedly attacked the EEU
  • Trump withdrew from the TPP

 

Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
172
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
173
Views

Re: Can't deny it. President committed Treason

173 Views
Message 99 of 185

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Fantasy World: Events occuring on President Obama's tour of duty are not Trump's fault. Seriously flawed logic which would only be relevant in the first 3 months or so of his presidency. Trump's been President 18 months so he owns all issues related to Russian attacks on our election and democracy.

 

Trump's Cult members are incapable of holding him accountable or responsible for anything negative.


By that logic, the left will have to start blaming Obama for the Iraqi war.

 

Rational people are incapable of holding a President accountable for the actions of his predecessor.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
173
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
181
Views

Re: Can't deny it. President committed Treason

181 Views
Message 100 of 185

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Trump cult members accept treason, as long as it is trump doing it. Anything goes with their cult leader. Fascism, white supremacy, treason, all that is fine with trump supporters


It is not "accepting" treason" it is the lame "definition" of treason being offered. And spouting the Party line bumper stickers adds nothing to an understanding of the definition.


Oh really?  How about fascism and white supremacy?  Trump in many ways stands for all three and I have never seen one trump supporter criticize him for it.


How about them? The President supports neither - 

 

Prove it! It should be easy if it's true.


 


"Prove a negative" - another cute game from you.


Actually it would be proving a positive. Distorting the facts....your "game".


Actually you are asking me to prove a negative - a game. No distortion involved, the President does not support fascism nor white supremacy.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
181
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.