Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Can't deny it. President committed Treason

Message 1 of 185

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Wrong again!  It's an Alt-Right, Nazi, KKK meme as the demonstrated in Charlotteville, all of which support Conservatives.  

What in Conservatism do you see as Nazi, etc.?

Image result for nazi in Charlottesville

Image result for nazi in Charlottesville trump

Related image

Thanks for asking.....

You overlooked offering anything showing the legitimacy of those pictures. I guess that will be coming.  Bawahahahaha.....

los angeles clippers GIF

Well, I guess that substantiates you inability to prove any validity to this chain of yours - a childish laugh and a silly picture.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Can't deny it. President committed Treason

Message 2 of 185

Comrade Trump didn't commit Treason, but he thoroughly humilitated the US and NATO. The man is a national disgrace.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 185

@rk9152 wrote:

Wrong again!  It's an Alt-Right, Nazi, KKK meme as the demonstrated in Charlotteville, all of which support Conservatives.  

Related image

Thanks for asking.....

You overlooked offering anything showing the legitimacy of those pictures. I guess that will be coming.  Bawahahahaha.....

los angeles clippers GIF

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 185

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Wrong again!  He ran in 2014, not 2016 and is running again, this time for Governor as an Independent/Libertarian.  But again, proving your false claim that it's a Liberal meme is again, WRONG!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/06/23/make-america-white-again-a-politicians-bil...

Once again, rk is right.

Wrong again!  He ran in 2014, not 2016 and is running again, this time for Governor as an Independent/Libertarian.  But again, proving your false claim that it's a Liberal meme is again, WRONG!

Check the article and in it you will see 2014 and Independent proving, once again, rk is right.

Check your post and you'll see you posted he ran in 2016, so once again, "rk is wrong" and is now attempting to cover it up.

I'll take you way back to when I posted, "Since you brought up ignorance - in 2016 Rick Tyler was an Independent (not Republican) and was condemned by the local Republican Party." and ask two questions, are we in agreement that he ran as an independent and was condemned by the Republicans?; and, what has this to do with the claim that the President has committed Treason?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 185

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@Centristsin2010

We see what we see, don’t we. And it’s not making stuff up, which can be verified by audio, video and tweets. 

Why then cannot some at least make connections such as trump’s worship of and helping dictators around the world, who are racists, bigots, and supremists. trump is a wanna dictator, why is it so tough to see and say that he is a wanna be, and is supportive of racists and white supremists. 

Isn’t trump’s secret slogan:

”make america white again”

No - that is a lame meme of the hate-filled left.

Meme?  LOL!!!  Ignorance sure is bliss.....

Image result for make america white again

'Make America White Again': Tenn. congressional candidate's billboard ignites uproar

Rick Tyler - I thought the topic was Donald Trump.

Of course you did after you falsely claimed Make American White Again was a liberal meme.  Of course, you were wrong again.....

Claiming it is a Conservative thought is a left wing meme. Hence, I am right again.

Related image

Thanks for asking.....

You overlooked offering anything showing the legitimacy of those pictures. I guess that will be coming.

I can put on a Che Guevara t-shirt and get my picture taken with a sign saying "I Hate Trump - three cheers for Bernie".

You are, as always, very welcome. I'm always glad to help clarify your thinking.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 185

@CriticalThinking wrote:

The following is a great example of what I said, The response from RK is right out of Trump World, an alternate reality. 

And when they are proven wrong; they double down.....pathetic.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 185

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/06/23/make-america-white-again-a-politicians-bil...

Once again, rk is right.

Check the article and in it you will see 2014 and Independent proving, once again, rk is right.

Check your post and you'll see you posted he ran in 2016, so once again, "rk is wrong" and is now attempting to cover it up.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 185

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@Centristsin2010

We see what we see, don’t we. And it’s not making stuff up, which can be verified by audio, video and tweets. 

Why then cannot some at least make connections such as trump’s worship of and helping dictators around the world, who are racists, bigots, and supremists. trump is a wanna dictator, why is it so tough to see and say that he is a wanna be, and is supportive of racists and white supremists. 

Isn’t trump’s secret slogan:

”make america white again”

No - that is a lame meme of the hate-filled left.

Meme?  LOL!!!  Ignorance sure is bliss.....

Image result for make america white again

'Make America White Again': Tenn. congressional candidate's billboard ignites uproar

Rick Tyler - I thought the topic was Donald Trump.

Of course you did after you falsely claimed Make American White Again was a liberal meme.  Of course, you were wrong again.....

Claiming it is a Conservative thought is a left wing meme. Hence, I am right again.

Related image

Thanks for asking.....

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 185

The following is a great example of what I said, The response from RK is right out of Trump World, an alternate reality. 

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Those who do not reside in the alternate reality of Trump World were thoroughly embarrassed and ashamed of Comrade Trump. He's a national disgrace to America.

No rationale, no logic - just bumper stickers

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 185

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Those who do not reside in the alternate reality of Trump World were thoroughly embarrassed and ashamed of Comrade Trump. He's a national disgrace to America.

No rationale, no logic - just bumper stickers repeated over and over again.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors