Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Can someone please explain how to get this one out of the White House, in language I can underst

Message 1 of 11

Best way to get Trump out of office is to vote for the Democratic candidate whoever it is and work to convince as many of your friends, family and acquaintances as possible to do the same.

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Can someone please explain how to get this one out of the White House, in language I can underst

Message 2 of 11

Don't let the RW media / spin machine win.    Interestingly, there are evangelicals that are not sold on Donald, infact recent polling show that 47% do not approve of his ways.     There is an article written by an evangelical historian that may be the linch-pin.   As the RW and donald continue to try and say that he owns the evangelicals and the fanatics in that following came to the mic - that is propaganda.    

Once people start speaking ans sharing this information, it will provide people comfort in that they, as evangelicals,  are not alone in their analysis that all evangelicals must align with donald.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/06/a-history-of-evangelical-fear/563558/

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 11

@WebWiseWoman wrote:
  • Followed his "career" including his racist, rapist, sexist acts from the 70s to now.
  • Watched the proceedings and the House vote.

How do the majority of the citizens of the United States remove him and his family from power and the White House? I need to know as I may not be young enough to survive the next year, much less the next 5...

btw, as a personal aside, FLOTUS, shame on you! Shame on you for not recognizing this person is an abuser and has multiple mental health problems. I get it now; you have him where you always wanted him, btb; but shame on you for bringing your parents here then unleashing your dotard on US! Shame, shame, shame!

IMO, tRump was a 'ticket' to her, nothing more. Or ...... for all we know, she was used by Putin and Russia in all of this.

As far as getting this time bomb out of office, your guess is as good as mine. With Fox blazing away with it's propaganda and lies, Russia using Social Media to brainwash and influence voters, organizations like Epoch spreading propaganda and lies to help tRump, the Evangelicals supporting him, and the ignorant and crazy part of our electorate believing and siding with all of this crap, I don't know that tRump won't get elected a second time.

God help us all.

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 11

Maybe George Conway's #IMPOTUS will just step down...or maybe not. Electoral dysfunction seems to be a chronic problem. (Thank you, Twitter) 

Highlighted
Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 11

@WebWiseWoman wrote:

@aruzinsky 

Per SplinterNews:

PopularVote.PNG

btw 😉 why no comment re my accusations of racist, rapist, etc...

And please answer my first and most concerning to me question, how to remove someone who is obviously not mentally healthy and his family from the White House?

I am very concerned about this. A almost senior caucasian well respected male opened fire on 1-Oct-2017 and MURDERED/SLAUGHTERED 59 Americans of all decents. We have a person in the White House now with similar profile but with power to destroy our world. How is that removed from his obviously tweeking finger?

Thanks...

1. The majority of voters in 2016 is not the majority of voters in 2020 nor the "majority of citizens" ever.

2. Trump has shown more respect for the lives of Americans than any president as evidenced by not starting new wars and deescalating old wars.

3. Since you say that you don't have long to live, you shouldn't care about your hallucinated "tweeking finger."

You are getting sleepy.
Highlighted
Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 11

@aruzinsky 

Per SplinterNews:

PopularVote.PNG

btw 😉 why no comment re my accusations of racist, rapist, etc...

And please answer my first and most concerning to me question, how to remove someone who is obviously not mentally healthy and his family from the White House?

I am very concerned about this. A almost senior caucasian well respected male opened fire on 1-Oct-2017 and MURDERED/SLAUGHTERED 59 Americans of all decents. We have a person in the White House now with similar profile but with power to destroy our world. How is that removed from his obviously tweeking finger?

Thanks...

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 11

impeachment trash.jpg

The Impeachent will end up in Mitch McConnell's wastpaper basket.

Highlighted
Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 11

@WebWiseWoman wrote:

How do the majority of the citizens of the United States remove him and his family from power and the White House?

What majority?

You are getting sleepy.
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 11

I am not a bit surprised she had to sign the paper, why else would she still be there.

She probably prays at night he is kicked out or looses if he runs again.

I don't feel sorry for her though she knew what she was getting when she married the dirtball. All she probably saw was $ signs. 

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 11

@WebWiseWoman wrote:
  • Followed his "career" including his racist, rapist, sexist acts from the 70s to now.
  • Watched the proceedings and the House vote.

How do the majority of the citizens of the United States remove him and his family from power and the White House? I need to know as I may not be young enough to survive the next year, much less the next 5...

btw, as a personal aside, FLOTUS, shame on you! Shame on you for not recognizing this person is an abuser and has multiple mental health problems. I get it now; you have him where you always wanted him, btb; but shame on you for bringing your parents here then unleashing your d otard on US! Shame, shame, shame!

Did you not know the Toad forced the future FLOTUS to sign an agreement that she NOT divorce him while he was still POTUS on pain of getting NOTHING from the divorce settlement?

She already put up with his serial adulteries for years, and does not want to wind up with nothing and her son to wind up like Tiffany. Not the bravist of positions, but understandable.

The best thing you can do for the FLOTUS is to VOTE OUT THE ToadPOTUS!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors