Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 51 of 85
OscarE1968 wrote:

@sunluvngal I love stirring up the pot 😂😅😂😅 As a Native your governance, beliefs, and philosophy has no bearing in my life thru hard work and a self paid college education I Will Never Rely On Your Government to provide me with the life I've chosen to live. Joe Biden 2020 !!!!!!!😂😂😂😂😅😅😁

@OscarE1968   BUT, BUT you live in the United States of America...do you not?

Kudos to you for your self reliance...👍 👍  👍 Seriously. 

Trump 2020!!!!!!!!!😁😍😁

You can lead a Liberal to knowledge, but you can't make'em THINK! 😞
Trump 2020!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 85

@gruffstuffWell written. The sheep always follow the wolf !!!!!

fafd44df06267008a95b9876f0cc4112.jpg

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 85

So the biggest failure of liberalism is the promise to diminish urban decline. The lie has always been, we need more money, while in fact.... it has always been moral decay and the failure to recognize it.

That's not liberalism,  that's neo-liberal economics.

Liberalism is liberty, consent of the governed, and equality under the law.

It's the core ideas of democracy.

Republican like autocrats, strong men, plutocrats.

Trump is blamed for being a liar, because he is a liar.

Trump is blamed for being a misogynist because he is a misogynist.

Trump is blamed for being a racist because he is a racist.

Trump is blamed for being a Nazi because real honest to God Nazis Sieg Heil  him. 

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/11/richard-spencer-speech-npi/508379/ 

“America was until this past generation a white country designed for ourselves and our posterity,” Spencer said. “It is our creation, it is our inheritance, and it belongs to us.”

The audience offered cheers, applause, and enthusiastic Nazi salutes.

Trump is blamed for being incompetent because he is incompetent.

Trump is blamed for putting toddlers in the docket and children in concentration camps because Trump did those things.

The fact you guys can't see that speaks volumes about you, and what you believe in, and who you are.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 85

@sunluvngal I love stirring up the pot 😂😅😂😅 As a Native your governance, beliefs, and philosophy has no bearing in my life thru hard work and a self paid college education I Will Never Rely On Your Government to provide me with the life I've chosen to live. Joe Biden 2020 !!!!!!!😂😂😂😂😅😅😁

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 85

@Fishslayer777   I saw your topic and thought, hey, maybe he'll actually get through and accomplish something here...After reading through the comments i discovered the answer to your question is a (continued) BIG FAT

NO

Oh well, congrats on givin' it the ol college try...maybe next time... big thumbs up.jpeg

You can lead a Liberal to knowledge, but you can't make'em THINK! 😞
Trump 2020!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 85

NATO is in much better financial shape EVERYONE knows that, therefore better able to provide for their OWN defense and the USMCA is a substantial improvement over NAFTA. Always remember and never forget.... the demoncrat controlled congress approved the USMCA after on year "looking" at it and making some changes to labor provisions in Mexico. 

Both BIG wins for this administration! 

However the main issues are lawlessness, insurrections, decay of our cities and liberals failure to lead. 

Covid is a whole 'nother matter and liberals are using covid as a political wedge. That's just wrong.

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 85

There's no one else to blame but the buffon running(ruining) the country. He single handedly insulted every member of NATO, re did NAFTA, began a trade war with China and embraced the Russians for personal financial gain. He has filed more bankruptcy and insurance claims as a developer than any one else. He won't release his taxes for 2 reasons: He's not as rich as he claims and #2 there's Russian business profits he's trying to keep from the public. 

So tell how are we not going to blame the buffon baron of bankruptcy for the today's problems ???? His attempt to run the country like he runs his business hasn't worked. Make America Great Again really means make america great again for the Rich and Privilege. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 85

The two fold issue are insurrection and lawlessness and we all know it's president Trump's fault... right? of course it isn't, but the incompetent liberal mayors and governors blame him. Where were they in Chicago? and Illinois? ... the murders didn't happen over night. NYC has seen an ever increasing crime rate, where is gov fredo and that commie mayor?... shootings are through the roof. 

Portland OR, 57 day of insurrection. Out of control. Something needs to be done. Section 253, quote, the president can invoke the Insurrection Act....  if insurrection, violence or conspiracy are hindering the execution of federal or state laws or depriving citizens of their constitutional rights. The act can be invoked if state authorities are unable or fail or refuse to protect rights, privileges and immunities named in the Constitution and is secure by law.

Read it for yourself

Time is now for action to end the lawlessness and insurrection brought on by incompetent liberals who blame and NEVER lead.

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 85

NOTHAPPENING:  It ended with doubling the national debt, high cost for fuel, largest unemployed, minorities out of work, higher taxes, and a decided wedge between the races.  Finally Trump took action to see some of the remedy.

Nice myth, but here's the reality.

Trump’s Deficits Are Racing Past Obama’s

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2020/02/01/trumps-deficits-are-racing-past-obamas/#25e91b874...

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 85

NO we cannot deal with the "issues" without blaming Trump.   There are far too many.    

Trump reversed the small steps that we'd made over many decades in fighting racism and intolerance and his disrespect of women has been of cave dweller's.mentality.

Trump reversed forward-thinking environmental rules meant to address the long term health of our planet, in favor of short term gains in the stock market.

Relaxing of ivory import restrictions. so now Junior can shoot some more elephants!  Yes, I  hope he gave his father  the tail he cut off with his pocket knife & photos made of himself with the bloody slaughter of endangered species. .

Putting an ex-coal lobbyist in charge of the EPA was brilliant! That'll show those people who want clean air.  

I especially noted that TRUMP  drained the swamp of many highly qualified team members, even though you hired them !  Placing family unqualified members in strategic govt depts.\

I also gotta admit that you've done a great job of making sure that anyone from Trump's  administration that is allowed to speak in public can efficiently recite the words, "Under President Trump's leadership."    That was WELL DONE !!  

T RUMP taught our children to call people derogatory names.... to blame others for their own actions.... to avoid taking personal responsibility for anything.
Trump turned demeaning those who don't agree with into an art form and brought back bullying after all those nambypambys tried to suppress it. THUS he forced many parents to consider parental filters for televised presidential addresses cause they are full of lies and misinformation.

Oh and finally,   Trump   treating the impending pandemic so lightly as to not alarm  citizens, or more importantly, the stock market calling it a hoax.    He assured us that HE   had it under control, that it would soon go away magically, that we only had 15 cases and would soon go down to 1 or 2,  especially when the hot weather arrived.   Some will debate whether the lack of truth concerning the  virus Covid-19  was an act of genocide when thousands yet will die or suffer lung or heart damage.   Orr whether it was  the slaughter of the Kurds so  he  could protect his  investments in Turkey.       

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Thursday, September 17 – Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall Event

1 p.m. ET - Coronavirus: Prevention, Treatments, Vaccines & Avoiding Scams

Call: 1-855-274-9507