Explore your flexible work options with AARP's Flexible Work Online Expo from 2-5 p.m. ET Tuesday! Register now.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Can You Explain This - Please?

Message 11 of 16

Narcissists do that. They attack everyone they feel threatened by. Like a cornered dog.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 16

You forgot ...

• Stole money from veterans
  • Disrespected a Gold Star family
  • Mocked a disabled person
  • Cheated university students
  • Wants to sleep with his daughter
  • Never pays his bills

I could go on, but I just threw up a little in my mouth. 

And he's a god to a huge swath of the population ... I'm just glad when they out themselve so I can shun them like the plague that they are.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 16

@MaBelleVie wrote:
Did you also hear his mockery on the #MeToo movement. I wonder when is his time to go?

It won;t be soon................................

Trump Cult Members - especially those who dishonestly associate themselves with being Christians - are in the Drivers Seat and their willingness to turn a blind ear & eye to -

Dishonest Don Trumps daily dehumanization of others that has nothing to do with any recognizable version of Christian ethics" and yet almost every Major Evangelical Leader is on board - Jerry Falwell Jr - Franklin Graham even Mike Huckabee.

"All their Arguments for religious liberty are discredited by association with anti-Muslim bias. Arguments for family values are discredited by nativist disdain for migrant families.

" Sen. Republican Margaret Chase Smith’s “Declaration of Conscience” speech, an early denunciation of the evils of McCarthyism in the 1950s, still remains politically relevant, particularly to the Republican Party in the age of Dishonest Donald Trump. Smith decried the lack of leadership that she believed could result in “national suicide” and urged her Republican colleagues to maintain their political integrity and intellectual honesty: “I don’t want to see the Republican Party ride to political victory on the Four Horsemen of Calumny — Fear, Ignorance, Bigotry, and Smear.”

We have no Such Patriots in the Republican or Democratic Party today - No One who is willing to put their Integrity ahead of thier Poltical Careers

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Can You Explain This - Please?

Message 14 of 16

Trump Cult members worship a man who:

• Attacked a dying war hero named John McCain
  • Attacked a 94 year old WW II veteran named G.H. Bush
  • Attacked women
  • Told multiple lies

What kind of people worship a low life lke Trump? What is wrong with them?

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 16
Did you also hear his mockery on the #MeToo movement. I wonder when is his time to go?
Life is Beautiful. Share it. ~ MaBelleVie
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Can You Explain This - Please?

Message 16 of 16

Last night - let me say that again - Just last night at a - "Campaign Rally - in Montana - BTW the 2020 Presidential Election is November 2020 - it July 2018 but Dishonest Don Trump has a Presidential Campaign Rally at least once  a week - and don't be fooled - Dishonest Don Trump mentioned the Republican Running in Montana 4 times last night over two hours - the rest of the night was all about him as usual - including leading Chants to - "Lock Her Up" - doesn't the Dishonest Don Trump Cult ever need new Material?

Anyway, I digress..........................last night  Dishonest Don Trump brought up two things that I wish Dishonest Don Trump Cult Members could explain -

1. Were they necessary?

2. What was the Purpose?

First, Dishonest Don Trump once again took the opportuntity to Slander John McCain who is at Home in Arizona Dying of Brain Cancer - what was the purpose?

Second, he went off on a Rant about George H W Bush - this Bush took office in 1989 - his only relevance to today is that his wife recently died and yet Dishonest Don Trump felt the need to go off on a Quote from Bush from 1988 - Over 30 years ago where he was encouraging - Volunteerism - at the RNC Convention

"Thousand points of light," Dishonest Don Trump said. "What does that mean? I know one thing: Make America Great Again we understand. Putting America first we understand. Thousand points of light, I never quite got that one. What the hell is that? Has anyone ever figured that one out? It was put out by a Republican wasn't it.”

CAN YOU EXPLAIN THIS PLEASE?

Never mind I think I already know - this person (Dishonest Don Trump) is Evil to the Core - he uses the Presidency of the USA to repeatedly deonstrate how proficient he is at - bullying, cruelty, crudity - for no other reason than he can...................

he is the Worlds Ultimate Hater probably if not THE at least one of History's most Deviant Creatures...........................

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies