Getting ready to enroll in Medicare? AARP’s Medicare Made Easy has the resources you need to help you make the right choices.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: California Requires Trump Tax Returns Under New Election Law

Message 21 of 64

@Richva 

The only thing that you are missing is they they have no idea of what they are talking about, because they only believe all of the lies and false assumptions that trump feeds them...

Maybe start with how money is brought in to our Nation’s coffers from China thru the tariffs on China... not that in reality we all pay for the tariffs, not China!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 64
Richva posted..

Under Obama, this seemed to have been smooth and operating without government subsidies. Under Trump, international trade is dropping and he has to bail out his favored industries.

What am I missing?

======================================================

The understanding of what has happened and why.

Knowledge is a good thing.
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 64

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Richva posted...

Could you define "pro business"? Under Obama, we had one of the longest economic recoveries on record. Under Trump, he has had to use state subsidies to keep the hog and grain business afloat. I would say the results show that the Democrats have done a better job for businesses than the Republicans. As you often point out, simply giving your constituents free stuff is not good economic policy.

Your post shows you have no idea of how or why our economy works.

=======================================================

Really? I always assumed it worked like all economic systems as the means by which countries and governments distribute resources and trade goods and services. They are used to control the five factors of production, including: labor, capital, entrepreneurs, physical resources and information resources.

Under Obama, this seemed to have been smooth and operating without government subsidies. Under Trump, international trade is dropping and he has to bail out his favored industries. 

What am I missing? 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 64

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

It is outrageous that California would require this but it will be settled in court or the Supreme Court where California and any other state that chimes in with this requirement gets their fingers slapped.

How do you know that. Have you been able to prove the back story on Justice K. He got on the court by agreeing to approve everything Trump wants. They say the same thing about  Trumps first pick also. If that story is true he has 2 lackeys on the SC now.

It's logical.  I didn't need your experts, Steve and Shawn to tell me!

Glad you think my post is logical and you agree with the back story on how Trump took over the SC. Now that you have proved Trump is moving like a Dictator in taking over the SC do you still support him? Shawn and Steve are right wing experts so now that you are joining me they are neither of our experts. Welcome.

You have Steve, Shawn, and Don Lemon as your experts.  How could you be wrong so many times?

Your answer makes no sense.

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

It is outrageous that California would require this but it will be settled in court or the Supreme Court where California and any other state that chimes in with this requirement gets their fingers slapped.

How do you know that. Have you been able to prove the back story on Justice K. He got on the court by agreeing to approve everything Trump wants. They say the same thing about  Trumps first pick also. If that story is true he has 2 lackeys on the SC now.

It's logical.  I didn't need your experts, Steve and Shawn to tell me!

Glad you think my post is logical and you agree with the back story on how Trump took over the SC. Now that you have proved Trump is moving like a Dictator in taking over the SC do you still support him? Shawn and Steve are right wing experts so now that you are joining me they are neither of our experts. Welcome.

You have Steve, Shawn, and Don Lemon as your experts.  How could you be wrong so many times?

Your answer makes no sense.

I may be without your "experts" and I don't claim I have any yet you keep talking about your experts.  Why do you keep telling all about your experts?

How many times do I have to tell you they are not my experts. I never even mentioned Don Lemon. You did and used him as an expert. Steve, and Shawn are far right experts from FOX and all of the far right use them just about everyday. They are your experts.

I repeat, I have no experts so why the rush to talk about your experts?

Oh but you do and Steve and Shawn are 2 of them. Everything you read or hear is from  right wing so called experts and that is why you talk about what they talk about. My experts are facts which can not be changed. By the way Steve is leading a movement to over throw the Pope, and Trump has said he agreed with him. What do you think of that?

I don't even know who you are talking about (Steve and Shawn) and I don't know why you need experts to think for you.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 64
Richva posted...

Could you define "pro business"? Under Obama, we had one of the longest economic recoveries on record. Under Trump, he has had to use state subsidies to keep the hog and grain business afloat. I would say the results show that the Democrats have done a better job for businesses than the Republicans. As you often point out, simply giving your constituents free stuff is not good economic policy.

Your post shows you have no idea of how or why our economy works.

=======================================================

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 64

@KidBoy2 wrote:
cm9889168 posted...

What is the difference between left wing and right wing?

Left-wing beliefs are liberal in that they believe society is best served with an expanded role for the government.

People on the right believe that the best outcome for society is achieved when individual rights and civil liberties are paramount and the role — and especially the power — of the government is minimized.

======================================

Well said. I would add that the so called right wing are pro business the left are not.

Could you define "pro business"?  Under Obama, we had one of the longest economic recoveries on record. Under Trump, he has had to use state subsidies to keep the hog and grain business afloat.  I would say the results show that the Democrats have done a better job for businesses than the Republicans. As you often point out, simply giving your constituents free stuff is not good economic policy.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 64
cm9889168 posted...

What is the difference between left wing and right wing?

Left-wing beliefs are liberal in that they believe society is best served with an expanded role for the government.

People on the right believe that the best outcome for society is achieved when individual rights and civil liberties are paramount and the role — and especially the power — of the government is minimized.

======================================

Well said. I would add that the so called right wing are pro business the left are not.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 64

@cm9889168 wrote:What is the difference between left wing and right wing?

Left-wing beliefs are liberal in that they believe society is best served with an expanded role for the government.

People on the right believe that the best outcome for society is achieved when individual rights and civil liberties are paramount and the role — and especially the power — of the government is minimized.

Then how do you explain that America has the most expensive health care system in the world without having top outcomes?  That America is one  of the few countries where citizens are without healthcare? 

How do you explain that so many other countries who support their citizens have much higher rates of economic mobility? 

How do you explain such a large percentage of the population being unable to pay their bills?

How do you explain that America is importing its entrepreneurs and physicians from countries which do a better job of supporting their citizens? 

I realize this is not politically correct for you but results matter. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 64

@cm9889168 wrote:

@ShellyH539708 wrote:

Everything has been a fight against the norm. All presidential candidates before him offered up their tax returns. I'm not sure if he's trying to hide something or If he's simply trying to once again rage against the political machine. However, taken his record of truths, fiction, and fly by the seat of his pants responses, I'd say he has something to hide.

But that wasn't what I asked....what do you think of my suggestion?  Good way to drain the whole swamp!  I'd hope this is one thing we could all agree on.

"The media has one job, but they fail at it every day."

Every time our court system removes one of trump's swamp critters from the swamp, trump simply appoints another one !

Trump supporters don't want trump to have to show his tax returns because deep inside they know it will show how much of a crook he is and his deep ties to Russia.

Every state should pass this law, wouldn't bother me if it were for all elected officials.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 64

@ShellyH539708 wrote:

Everything has been a fight against the norm. All presidential candidates before him offered up their tax returns. I'm not sure if he's trying to hide something or If he's simply trying to once again rage against the political machine. However, taken his record of truths, fiction, and fly by the seat of his pants responses, I'd say he has something to hide.

But that wasn't what I asked....what do you think of my suggestion?  Good way to drain the whole swamp!  I'd hope this is one thing we could all agree on.

"The media has one job, but they fail at it every day."

Kudos
Views