Reply
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
392
Views

Re: California Governor Newsom Vows ‘Sanctuary To All Who Seek It’

392 Views
Message 1 of 11

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I must be one of those faux "Christins" ...if you say so......never seen you post here that you're a Christian......Just using your definition of faux "Cristin" - I believe that national borders are legitimate.

 

because I cannot recall ever seeing guidance from on high saying, "Thou shalt not have national borders". and no one suggested such; it was give refuge to refugees.... I approve of that - within the guidelines established by law.

 

Obviously, if a nation is to exist it must have borders. Obviously, you prefer to obfuscate another's comments about sanctuary cities with your astute observations about other issues. Either we have borders or we don't  And if it has borders for them to have any meaning they must be defended.  Which they are, some more vigorously than others....the white border is relatively loose, those bordering with non-white countries are far different. As always - run out of logic, go racist.

 

Next point, a State does not define national borders hence national borders (and citizen/resident rules) are a national issue not a State issue. Yep, the border patrol should do a much better job than what their doing.  More technology would go a long way.  A wall is unnecessary....this isn't communist Germany, though many trump supporters do prefer the Fuhrer like actions of their Cult leader. No it isn't Communist Germany, no effort is being made to keep people in. BTW Communist Germany did not have a Fuhrer.


 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
392
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
419
Views

Re: California Governor Newsom Vows ‘Sanctuary To All Who Seek It’

419 Views
Message 2 of 11

@rk9152 wrote:

I must be one of those faux "Christins" ...if you say so......never seen you post here that you're a Christian......

 

because I cannot recall ever seeing guidance from on high saying, "Thou shalt not have national borders". and no one suggested such; it was give refuge to refugees....

 

Obviously, if a nation is to exist it must have borders. Obviously, you prefer to obfuscate another's comments about sanctuary cities with your astute observations about other issues.  And if it has borders for them to have any meaning they must be defended.  Which they are, some more vigorously than others....the white border is relatively loose, those bordering with non-white countries are far different.

 

Next point, a State does not define national borders hence national borders (and citizen/resident rules) are a national issue not a State issue. Yep, the border patrol should do a much better job than what their doing.  More technology would go a long way.  A wall is unnecessary....this isn't communist Germany, though many trump supporters do prefer the Fuhrer like actions of their Cult leader.


 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
419
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
433
Views

Re: California Governor Newsom Vows ‘Sanctuary To All Who Seek It’

433 Views
Message 3 of 11

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I must be one of those faux "Christins" because I cannot recall ever seeing guidance from on high saying, "Thou shalt not have national borders". Obviously, if a nation is to exist it must have borders. And if it has borders for them to have any meaning they must be defended.

 

Next point, a State does not define national borders hence national borders (and citizen/resident rules) are a national issue not a State issue. 


Remind me again which Commandment tells you to kill the children in your custody.


Remind me again, when did that happen? Be careful - be sure to read your words before answering.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
433
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
448
Views

Re: California Governor Newsom Vows ‘Sanctuary To All Who Seek It’

448 Views
Message 4 of 11

@rk9152 wrote:

I must be one of those faux "Christins" because I cannot recall ever seeing guidance from on high saying, "Thou shalt not have national borders". Obviously, if a nation is to exist it must have borders. And if it has borders for them to have any meaning they must be defended.

 

Next point, a State does not define national borders hence national borders (and citizen/resident rules) are a national issue not a State issue. 


Remind me again which Commandment tells you to kill the children in your custody.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
448
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
451
Views

Re: California Governor Newsom Vows ‘Sanctuary To All Who Seek It’

451 Views
Message 5 of 11

I must be one of those faux "Christins" because I cannot recall ever seeing guidance from on high saying, "Thou shalt not have national borders". Obviously, if a nation is to exist it must have borders. And if it has borders for them to have any meaning they must be defended.

 

Next point, a State does not define national borders hence national borders (and citizen/resident rules) are a national issue not a State issue. 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
451
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
467
Views

Re: California Governor Newsom Vows ‘Sanctuary To All Who Seek It’

467 Views
Message 6 of 11

WOW!  He sounds far more "Christian-like" than many faux Christins....  They might want to go back and read Deuteronomy 4:41-43 and 19: 1-13.....and Joshua 20:2

 

Many are just as fraudulant as their Cult Leader....

 

Just saying......


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
467
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
475
Views

Re: California Governor Newsom Vows ‘Sanctuary To All Who Seek It’

475 Views
Message 7 of 11

Just listened to the speech. It was fantastic. All about uniting people, rural, urban, rich, poor. They are all Californians. And how California will help everyone reach the American Dream.  Excellent.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
475
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
517
Views

Re: California Governor Newsom Vows ‘Sanctuary To All Who Seek It’

517 Views
Message 8 of 11

Kind of shows you how the people of California feel about the Trump immigration debacle.  

 

BTW, has Newsom violated any laws in doing this?  NO?  OK. Just checking. 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
517
Views
Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
526
Views

Re: California Governor Newsom Vows ‘Sanctuary To All Who Seek It’

526 Views
Message 9 of 11
Good for him!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
526
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
533
Views

Re: California Governor Newsom Vows ‘Sanctuary To All Who Seek It’

533 Views
Message 10 of 11

   Hmmm, RW no longer embraces State's Rights?

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
533
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors