Protect your digital identity with AARP’s fraud resource center. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: California Democrat Maxine Waters says she lies awake thinking about impeaching Trump, defends c

Message 1 of 20

@H2Oh wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
MIseker posted..

Obviously conservatives like to bash those they consider "uppity". Its a past time for them on this chat. On FOX also. You notice Kid was watching an opinion program and not a news program. Juan Williams is like that *black friend*

================================================================

"Obviously conservatives like to bash those they consider "uppity" "

That does not make any sense.

Oh yes it does, son. Yes it does. We all know conservatives do understand it perfectly. You just think your dog whistles are secret.

You call a Korean War era veteran 'son'?  There are some of us around who can remember events from the Second World War from the newsreels at the time, and vividly.  That was our TV.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: California Democrat Maxine Waters says she lies awake thinking about impeaching Trump, defends c

Message 2 of 20

@H2Oh wrote:

@MIseker wrote:
Obviously conservatives like to bash those they consider "uppity". Its a past time for them on this chat. On FOX also. You notice Kid was watching an opinion program and not a news program. Juan Williams is like that *black friend*

They do trot out the ugliest adjectives for liberal black women, don't they? And mature liberal black women? Then it really gets nasty.

From what I see it was a liberal who injected race into the discussion.  The original poster was courteous and refered to her as Ms Waters.  The particular poster has consistently been courteous in his reference to her.  Now you go accusing him of using ugly adjectives for liberal black women? 

So was that the reason you started posting here....to stir up contention where there is none?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 20

I can't imagine calling Waters "uppity". In fact, if I followed the sequence correctly, it was a lefty that introduced the supposedly racist term.

"Obnoxious" better fits her demeanor.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 20

H2Oh:  Oh yes it does, son. Yes it does. We all know conservatives do understand it perfectly. You just think your dog whistles are secret.

Most conservatives do know, but there are some who are clueless even as they respond to those dog whistles.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 20

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Me thinks that you can not stand to see what Ms Waters said...FYI..its news
No it is not news.  dt's impeachment is a real possibility for good reasons, and Waters is hardly the only legislator who understands this fact or who talks about this legality.
dt is a very nasty man, an incompetent, dangerous president.  Since you don't seem to be aware of that fact at all, let alone the seriousness of the jeopardy he faces from multiple ongoing criminial investions and lawsuits against him, his administration and his 'friends', you are the one behaving like a frightened ostrich.
I fall asleep most nights counting the ways that will result in him, no longer living in the White House.  Each new day he contributes another number (or 2 or 3) to that count.  When IT happens you'll likely continue to hold on to "what you see is not what's happening"  That doesn't work now and it won't work when that day comes.  Probably best to prepare yourself and stop taking offense at those who recognize/understand the realities you are not willing to comprehend and/or accept.

Juan Williams: The politics of impeachment

http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/361014-juan-williams-the-politics-of-impeachment

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 20
H2Oh posted..

They do trot out the ugliest adjectives for liberal black women, don't they? And mature liberal black women? Then it really gets nasty. Man LOL

A very racist comment and uncalled for.

Why did you TRY to make this about race? Why?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 20
H2Oh posted..

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Maxine Waters again calls for impeachment of Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-EkjfwFk7k

I wonder if we will see her nasty rant on the nightly news programs?

Just curious. Why do you use the word "nasty" to describe a rant? It's an unusual combination.

============================================================

Why? Thanks for asking.

Did you watch what she said? If you did you would understand what she said was nasty and also a rant.

I see my thread has brought out posters that do not seem to care what she said....instead they attack the poster that started this thread...like that will change what she said....or worse they think what she said was OK with them.
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 20

@KidBoy2 wrote:
H2Oh posted..

They do trot out the ugliest adjectives for liberal black women, don't they? And mature liberal black women? Then it really gets nasty. Man LOL

================================================

That is a very ugly racial comment ... uncalled for.

Um, what? I made no racial comments at all. Merely observing how conservatives like to describe certain people. Sorry if I hit a nerve.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 20
MIseker posted..

I dont (sic)vote i Waters district. Knowing waters past words, this isnt(sic) surprising at all. maybe its you that has his head up something.

So it begins.

=======================================================

WOW!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 20

@H2Oh wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
MIseker posted..

"Obviously conservatives like to bash those they consider "uppity" "

That does not make any sense.

Oh yes it does, son. Yes it does. We all know conservatives do understand it perfectly. You just think your dog whistles are secret.

Probably think that because it took them so long before the light went on and they realized what their GOPerLords were signaling them via Fox about how Der Trumper would hurt all the people his base hates.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22