Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: CONFIRMED NAZI ADVISING TRUMP

Message 21 of 27

Anne Franke Center for Mutual Respect is alive and well and asking for donations as of 5 seconds ago. Nothing defunct here.  Just google the center, which, BTW, is the source of this information. 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 27

@nctarheel wrote:

Steven Goldstein, Executive Director of the well renowned Anne Frank Center For Mutual Respect, said; "Gorka's inability to deny ties with a NAZI affiliated organization is symptomatic of the grotesque ANTI-SEMITISM that has infected the White House.

--

Isn't it strange that a poster who has been posting against information from certain biased publications, etc. would use a biased source also?  From what I can gather, the organization in question was disbanded back in 1947 and the source you apparently found this information,  FORWARD, is more of an ethnic publication.

Could this be what is considered 'fake' news since it's based mostly on heresy rather than offering tangible proof?

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 27

OK, I'm already sick and tired of politics, but I will say, that I preffer a nazis over islamists, because, that's the way they are taking over some countries, and I'm not going to comment any more

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 27

myexper--Too bad there's no brain in between those two ears!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 27

So now we have two Fascists  in the WH whispering ideas into Trump's head ... one for each ear.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 27

Just keeps getting worse minute by minute, hour after hour, day after day, week after week.  Just what are those who could get rid of this fool waiting for??  The final information on Russian involvement maybe?  Wow! 

Thanks for article NCtarheel!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

CONFIRMED NAZI ADVISING TRUMP

Message 27 of 27

Sebastian Gorka, one of DUFUS TRUMP'S aides, has been confirmed to be a member of Humgry's VITEZI REND, a group listed by the U.S. State Department as an organization that is under the direction of NAZIS in Germany.

Steven Goldstein, Executive Director of the well renowned Anne Frank Center For Mutual Respect, said; "Gorka's inability to deny ties with a NAZI affiliated organization is symptomatic of the grotesque ANTI-SEMITISM that has infected the White House.

Between Steve Bannon, DUFUS TRUMP, and now, this guy....... and between how the HOLOCAUST REMEMBRANCE DAY was handled and between how the many bomb threats of JEWISH ORGANIZATIONS were handled by the Executive Branch; it becomes abundantly clear that there is an ANTI-JEWISH, ANTI-SEMITIC AGENDA coursing through this WHITE HOUSE and beyond.

The deafening silence from the White House concerning Gorka's connections in addition to the silence initially exhibited on these other subjects absolutely confirms The White House's support of an ANTI-SEMITIC AGENDA.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/jewish-organizations-call-for-trump-aides-resignation/ar-BByd...

Kudos
Views
Replies