Getting ready to enroll in Medicare? AARP’s Medicare Made Easy has the resources you need to help you make the right choices.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: CONFIRMED NAZI ADVISING TRUMP

Message 11 of 27

@nctarheel wrote:

I believe tangible proof is that one of the National Leaders of Vitezi Rend, Gyula Soltesz, confirmed that Gorka was an active member of the organization. That is not heresy.

--

And your source of that information?  Haartetz?  Hardly an unbiased source wouldn't you say?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 27

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Isn't it strange that a poster who has been posting against information from certain biased publications, etc. would use a biased source also?  From what I can gather, the organization in question was disbanded back in 1947 and the source you apparently found this information,  FORWARD, is more of an ethnic publication.

Could this be what is considered 'fake' news since it's based mostly on heresy rather than offering tangible proof?

Isn't it strange that a poster noted that the organization Vitezi Rend was disbanded and yet it is in existence? It could be because one version of it existed during WWII and another version exists today, both Anti-Semitic. The WWII version was responsible for deaths though so there is some difference.

The poster is responsible for multiple points of omission.

Does the ethnic origin of the publication make a difference? It is noteworthy that the poster hints at ethnicity but doesn't name the ethnic group.

I believe tangible proof is that one of the National Leaders of Vitezi Rend, Gyula Soltesz, confirmed that Gorka was an active member of the organization. That is not heresy.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 27

@rk9152 wrote:

Sebastian Gorka, President Trump’s top counter-terrorism adviser, is a formal member of a Hungarian far-right group that is listed by the U.S. State Department as having been “under the direction of the Nazi Government of Germany” during World War II, leaders of the organization have told the Forward.

How 'bout that. I wonder how many of those old Nazis are still running the group.

There was never ANY suggestion nor inference to render that accusation.

It is interesting to see the way something gets "confirmed" to some. I think the "confirmed" test is "anti-Trump".

No ....."confirmed" is not even in the vocabulary of Trump supporters.

So it's most "interesting to see" how they are concerned about it when Trump himself refuses to provide any confirmation (evidence) for his ludicrous accusations.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 27

Sebastian Gorka, President Trump’s top counter-terrorism adviser, is a formal member of a Hungarian far-right group that is listed by the U.S. State Department as having been “under the direction of the Nazi Government of Germany” during World War II, leaders of the organization have told the Forward.

How 'bout that. I wonder how many of those old Nazis are still running the group. It is interesting to see the way something gets "confirmed" to some. I think the "confirmed" test is "anti-Trump".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 27

Well for one the fact that it is an international he respected organization and that this didn't come from Breitbart are facts or one of the opinion rag so often used in some post I guess you'll have to do some research on the other I saw nothing to discredit anything that was said however.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 27

@pc6063 wrote:

Tx-- of course the center is pro Jewish! Anne  Frank was a young girl who hid in an attic for two years before being rounded up by the Green Police,  and who wad later exterminated,  along with all of her family with the exception of her father, Otto Franke.

The diary entries she wrote during that time of hiding are still available still widely read worldwide.

--

Thanks for providing information that is no doubt common knowledge. 

But what credibility does that give to accusations someone associated with the center makes?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 27

Tx-- of course the center is pro Jewish! Anne  Frank was a young girl who hid in an attic for two years before being rounded up by the Green Police,  and who wad later exterminated,  along with all of her family with the exception of her father, Otto Franke.

The diary entries she wrote during that time of hiding are still available still widely read worldwide.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 27

@pc6063 wrote:

I'm sorry Tx

but the Anne Frank Center for Mutual Respect is a well-known organization of long-standing,  and it has an excellent reputation.  I only looked it up, so I could tell you where it was could be found with regard to source.

---

I looked it up also, including the source of the poster's information.  His source was a pro-Jewish/Israeli site and of course the Center is basically the same also.

The reason I started posting on the topic is because the poster has attempted to cast doubt on sites based on their political philosphy thus claiming bias.   Bias is present in most all media, including those leaning towards liberalism.  That makes the source for this topic biased also.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 27

I'm sorry Tx

but the Anne Frank Center for Mutual Respect is a well-known organization of long-standing,  and it has an excellent reputation.  I only looked it up, so I could tell you where it was could be found with regard to source.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 27

@pc6063 wrote:

Anne Franke Center for Mutual Respect is alive and well and asking for donations as of 5 seconds ago. Nothing defunct here.  Just google the center, which, BTW, is the source of this information. 

--

It still figures that the poster found this information from a biased newsmedia.  And on what basis did the director determine that Gorka was an active member of that organization, or that it was pro-NAZI?  Looking at the center's bias against the Trump administration shouldn't this be taken with a grain of salt? 

Kudos
Views