Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: CONFIRMED NAZI ADVISING TRUMP

Message 1 of 27

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

The source was already provided to you.

But you simply dismissed it by declaring it "biased" ..... without any evidence.

--

So evidence is not important in proving a person guilty of something?  The source is someone accusing another of something without tangible proof.  As one poster here has frequently posted, that wouldn't hold up in a court of law.

No need to continue this discussion since it's based on heresy.

P.S.  You seem sort of fond of that word fallaciously since you seem to use it a lot.

Because I am falsely accused of "a lot" Tex.

And BTW: You also failed to recognize Gorka's inability to deny ties with a NAZI affiliated organization ..... in itself, evidence backing up the source you called biased with no proof.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 27

@myexper wrote:

But you simply dismissed it by declaring it "biased" ..... without any evidence.

--

So evidence is not important in proving a person guilty of something?  The source is someone accusing another of something without tangible proof.  As one poster here has frequently posted, that wouldn't hold up in a court of law.

No need to continue this discussion since it's based on heresy.

P.S.  You seem sort of fond of that word fallaciously since you seem to use it a lot.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 27

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

"I wouldn't say so" based on "ALL the postings, especially the narrative under the topic's title."

--

Ok, if this is to be continued, the burden of proof is on you...unless you just want to play these games.  Where is the proof outside of someone making a charge against him?   He is innocent of these charges until proven guilty.

No "games" Tex, as you fallaciously accuse of me. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 27

@myexper wrote:

"I wouldn't say so" based on "ALL the postings, especially the narrative under the topic's title."

--

Ok, if this is to be continued, the burden of proof is on you...unless you just want to play these games.  Where is the proof outside of someone making a charge against him?   He is innocent of these charges until proven guilty.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 27

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

Nope ..... I wouldn't say so Tex.

--

Of course you wouldn't.   You was never expected to.

You omitted all that Tex!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 27

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Sebastian Gorka, President Trump’s top counter-terrorism adviser, is a formal member of a Hungarian far-right group that is listed by the U.S. State Department as having been “under the direction of the Nazi Government of Germany” during World War II, leaders of the organization have told the Forward.

How 'bout that. I wonder how many of those old Nazis are still running the group.

There was never ANY suggestion nor inference to render that accusation.

So, what is the point.

Your sarcastic comment only served as a distraction to the information provided by this topic.

It is interesting to see the way something gets "confirmed" to some. I think the "confirmed" test is "anti-Trump".

No ....."confirmed" is not even in the vocabulary of Trump supporters.

So it's most "interesting to see" how they are concerned about it when Trump himself refuses to provide any confirmation (evidence) for his ludicrous accusations.

I do not believe that a Trump supported started this topic about something being "confirmed" so you comments about Trump supporters are meaningless.

No .... actually quite factual .... as further evidenced by Trump's recent ludicrous accusations against President Obama's "wire tapping" with absolutely no evidence. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 27

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Sebastian Gorka, President Trump’s top counter-terrorism adviser, is a formal member of a Hungarian far-right group that is listed by the U.S. State Department as having been “under the direction of the Nazi Government of Germany” during World War II, leaders of the organization have told the Forward.

How 'bout that. I wonder how many of those old Nazis are still running the group.

There was never ANY suggestion nor inference to render that accusation.

So, what is the point.

It is interesting to see the way something gets "confirmed" to some. I think the "confirmed" test is "anti-Trump".

No ....."confirmed" is not even in the vocabulary of Trump supporters.

So it's most "interesting to see" how they are concerned about it when Trump himself refuses to provide any confirmation (evidence) for his ludicrous accusations.

I do not believe that a Trump supported started this topic about something being "confirmed" so you comments about Trump supporters are meaningless.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 27

@myexper wrote:

--

Of course you wouldn't.   You was never expected to.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 27

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

I believe tangible proof is that one of the National Leaders of Vitezi Rend, Gyula Soltesz, confirmed that Gorka was an active member of the organization. That is not heresy.

--

And your source of that information?  Haartetz?  Hardly an unbiased source wouldn't you say?

Please read ALL the postings, especially the narrative under the topic's title, before making accusations.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 27

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

I believe tangible proof is that one of the National Leaders of Vitezi Rend, Gyula Soltesz, confirmed that Gorka was an active member of the organization. That is not heresy.

--

And your source of that information?  Haartetz?  Hardly an unbiased source wouldn't you say?

Don't agree at all with your post's trumpish value judgement regarding nctarheel's source.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views