Refresh your driving skills and you could save on your auto insurance! Sign up for the AARP Smart Driver course.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: COHEN APPEARANCE IN CONGRESS

Message 21 of 23

Well, that’s what we get for electing a third-rate reality TV show host as president. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: COHEN APPEARANCE IN CONGRESS

Message 22 of 23

@rker321 wrote:

I have laughed quite hard at the reaction of some Republican and their stance that seems to have been a memo on what to said when they were called to ask questions.

So, Cohen is a liar, a cheat,  and whateverelse you want to say about him 

But now, his behind is in t rouble and now he no longer feels that his loyalty is no service to the President but to himself.

Well, how can anyone blame him to try to save his behind?

That is the biggest reason as to why   I believe what he says.

sorry guys, they seem to be preoccupied.  by a "book" that could be published in the future" why? are they afraid that their names maybe in that book?
Please,  to deny at all costs that Trump is not as much of a liar than Cohen.  that is precious.

Of course, Trump lied and pay all of those prostitutes, we have that from the National Inquirer. not only Cohen. He lies to the American people on a daily basis.  his antics in business is well known probably better than Cohen/ so why do they put us thru to this spectable. of their astonishment  regarding Cohen's conduct  ?

They were all speaking directly to their constituents, kudos to take that opportunity to make brownie points with them

They are a joke, and that guy Gaetz is a disgrace  to Pensacola, he is and idiot that his father decided to  provide with the funds that elevated him to Congress.
The man has always been a dufus that thinks he is Trump Jr. and needs to act like Trump any moment he speaks, now the Republicans have forgotten about Nunes and his antics ? 

Gee this was better than a soap opera hope they continue to provide this spectacle over and over again. Especially the Republicans and how they looked when they spoke                                                           I 

Everyone today is getting a chance to see how Trump world operates and it has been that way since Donald entered business. In short it is a Mob. I hope all realize that Trump is spreading this all throughout the Fed. Govt for 2 years now. Just think of the Supreme Court with 2 of his on it. The Justice Dept, Homeland Security, etc. He has placed his people in a great many of the jobs that make policy for you and I. Do you think anyone but Trump will get a fair shake from them. Oh I know the far right think they will. What you are seeing today could have been seen a long time ago, but the Far Right. Reb. members of the House stopped it, and we saw them try and stop it today. The far right says Cohen lied so is still telling lies, and the enablers think that is true. Cohen is headed for jail and one reason is not telling the truth to Congress. Does any one realize what would happen to Cohen if he would lie again to Congress. Cohen is trying to get his prison time reduced, and a lie would get it increased. The objective of all thinking people is to end the Trump era in 2020.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

COHEN APPEARANCE IN CONGRESS

Message 23 of 23

I have laughed quite hard at the reaction of some Republican and their stance that seems to have been a memo on what to said when they were called to ask questions.

So, Cohen is a liar, a cheat,  and whateverelse you want to say about him 

But now, his behind is in t rouble and now he no longer feels that his loyalty is no service to the President but to himself.

Well, how can anyone blame him to try to save his behind?

That is the biggest reason as to why   I believe what he says.

sorry guys, they seem to be preoccupied.  by a "book" that could be published in the future" why? are they afraid that their names maybe in that book?
Please,  to deny at all costs that Trump is not as much of a liar than Cohen.  that is precious.

Of course, Trump lied and pay all of those prostitutes, we have that from the National Inquirer. not only Cohen. He lies to the American people on a daily basis.  his antics in business is well known probably better than Cohen/ so why do they put us thru to this spectable. of their astonishment  regarding Cohen's conduct  ?

They were all speaking directly to their constituents, kudos to take that opportunity to make brownie points with them

They are a joke, and that guy Gaetz is a disgrace  to Pensacola, he is and idiot that his father decided to  provide with the funds that elevated him to Congress.
The man has always been a dufus that thinks he is Trump Jr. and needs to act like Trump any moment he speaks, now the Republicans have forgotten about Nunes and his antics ? 

Gee this was better than a soap opera hope they continue to provide this spectacle over and over again. Especially the Republicans and how they looked when they spoke                                                           I 

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors