From travel insurance to fraud protection, AARP has you covered. Take a closer look at your member benefits.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: COHEN APPEARANCE IN CONGRESS

Message 11 of 23
Oceanflower posted..

It is odd Kid that your statement of today's hearing fills a nutshell of exactly how trump described his entire campaign.

"Mr. Trump would often say this campaign was going to be the greatest infomercial in political history,"

"He had no desire or intention to lead this nation, only to market himself and to build his wealth and power."

He never expected to win the general election.

The campaign for him was always a marketing opportunity."

===========================================

Grasping at straws again?

This is what I posted...

COHEN APPEARANCE IN CONGRESS

Was a Democratic show which was another step in their attempt to impeach Trump and it failed.

It was a dog and pony show... a elaborate public relations or sales presentation ....an elaborate or overblown even.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 23

So President Trump and Cohen lied about the same things. Cohen goes to prison and President Trump goes to the White House. The President's supporters nail Cohen to the cross , but give the President a wilfully blind pat on the back.

Something seems very Hypocritical. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 23

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Oceanflower posted ..

No Kid, it was not a dog and pony show. Cover your ears, close your eyes but the fact that trump is a danger to this country will not go away.

Cohen - “Given my experience working for Mr. Trump, I fear that if he loses the election in 2020 that there will never be a peaceful transition of power, and this is why I agreed to appear before you today,” he said.

Cohen delayed his appearance before the Oversight Committee for almost a month because he felt Trump was threatening him — but it’s Trump’s army of loyal followers he appears to fear most.

“60-plus million people that follow [Trump] on social media,” who often heed what Trump says.

Cohen recalled Trump’s statement “that he can walk down Fifth Avenue, shoot someone and get away with it” — noting that after Trump started calling him a “rat,” he took those to heart.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

I stand by my post..

Was a Democratic show which was another step in their attempt to impeach Trump and it failed.

It was a dog and pony show... a elaborate public relations or sales presentation ....an elaborate or overblown even.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Your questioning what I posted does not change what it was...you can say what you want but you can not change what it was about.

When you go out to left field, like you did it shows that you do not understand what went on today....just like many...do not feel bad..its OK I understand.

Thank you for doing just what I said the far right would do. What you saw today was Trump world and how it works. It is a mob type operation for years. Now Trump is taking that type of operation to our Government, and that destroys the USA, and we have seen the start of that in the last 2 years. So far none of the far right leaders have tried to counter what Cohen told us, but  have used the old  tired far right approach Trump did nothing wrong  it was all Cohen's doing. No our far right does not understand any of this. If Trump looses in 2020 I think there is a good chance of violence as Trump will try and stay in power. These are dangerous times for the USA due to Trump and the far right. You heard truth about Trump today.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 23

It is odd Kid that your statement of today's hearing fills a nutshell of exactly how trump described his entire campaign.

"Mr. Trump would often say this campaign was going to be the greatest infomercial in political history,"

"He had no desire or intention to lead this nation, only to market himself and to build his wealth and power."

He never expected to win the general election.

The campaign for him was always a marketing opportunity."

ON SALE!      -  Was $20 now only $16  -     Buy Now!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 23

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Oceanflower posted ..

No Kid, it was not a dog and pony show. Cover your ears, close your eyes but the fact that trump is a danger to this country will not go away.

Cohen - “Given my experience working for Mr. Trump, I fear that if he loses the election in 2020 that there will never be a peaceful transition of power, and this is why I agreed to appear before you today,” he said.

Cohen delayed his appearance before the Oversight Committee for almost a month because he felt Trump was threatening him — but it’s Trump’s army of loyal followers he appears to fear most.

“60-plus million people that follow [Trump] on social media,” who often heed what Trump says.

Cohen recalled Trump’s statement “that he can walk down Fifth Avenue, shoot someone and get away with it” — noting that after Trump started calling him a “rat,” he took those to heart.

I stand by my post..

Your questioning what I posted does not change what it was...you can say what you want but you can not change what it was about.

When you go out to left field, like you did it shows that you do not understand what went on today....just like many...do not feel bad..its OK I understand.

Obviously you don't understand based upon your post above.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 23

Proud of my Maryland Congressmen.  ❤️

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 23
Oceanflower posted ..

I stand by my post..

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 23

No Kid, it was not a dog and pony show.  Cover your ears, close your eyes but the fact that trump is a danger to this country will not go away.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/michael-cohen-testimony/2019/02/27/089664f0-3...

From a facebook page - "Trump's Base"

Image may contain: 7 people, people smiling, meme and text

Image may contain: one or more people and meme, text that says 'IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO OUR PRESIDENT 65 MILLION OF US WILL COME OUT OF OUR HOMES LIKE THIS'

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 23

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Could be. I loved the part when the GOP said Cohen had lied when he previously defended Trump. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 23

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors