Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: COAL RESERVES- AM I READING THIS RIGHT?

Message 41 of 51

Olderscout posted--There's a TOTAL of 84,000 coal jobs in America today. If Der Trumper DOUBLES that number, while destroying the land for everyone forever, how is that a good thing?-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ohio Power in western Ohio mined the coal there  for years. While mining they simultaneously reclaimed the land to it`s natural land enviroment.  Now it is the most beautiful part of Ohio with lakes,forest ,campgrounds and nature trails. Your doomsday prediction desn`t hold water.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 51

Once again Trump proves he's an IDIOT!!!  From his words yesterday....

"One after another, we’re keeping our promises and putting power back into the hands of the people.

First, today’s energy independence action calls for an immediate reevaluation of the so-called Clean Power Plan.  (Applause.)  Perhaps no single regulation threatens our miners, energy workers, and companies more than this crushing attack on American industry.

Second, we are lifting the ban on federal leasing for coal production.

Third, we are lifting job-killing restrictions on the production of oil, natural gas, clean coal, and shale energy.  

And finally, we are returning power to the states -- where that power belongs.  States and local communities know what is best for them.  They understand it.  They get it.  They’ve been doing it for a long time.  It was taken away from them, and not handled well -- and they are the ones that we should now, and will now, empower to decide."

Remarks Trump Made @ Signing Executive Order

So, what ever you do, don't live downwind or downstream from Wyoming, West Virginia, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Virginia, Kentucky, Montana and Texas....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 51

@easyed598 wrote:

Another Trump promise to make America energy independent . YES! Why I am not surprise that the Libs want us to continue to rely on foreign countries to supply our energy?(many of them supporting terrorism)Smiley Frustrated

Opening more FEDERAL LANDS for coal mining doesn't make the United States energy independent at all.

In fact, the United States is a NET EXPORTER of coal.

And yet, we still IMPORT coal.

Why?????

Because power plants in the South and East have found that it is cheaper to import coal from SOUTH AMERICA, shipped by sea, than to transport coal from the mines in the Northern and Western parts of the United States.

That won't change because more land is being RAPED for coal.

So, once again, we have a lie from the DUFUS TRUMP ADMINISTRATION.

Adding more coal to our already plentiful reserves does absolutely nothing, we have more than we can use. In fact, we send the stuff away.

But yes, it does one thing..... it adds pollution to our atmosphere as coal is the dirtiest fossil fuel used by man.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 51

Olderscout posted-Der Trumper's notion of "energy independance" is to kill off millions of Americans with pollution from coal and fracking, destroy the economy like jrbush did with deregulation and tax scams for the Uberrich, and then leave the country to starve and freeze in the dark because nobody can afford electricity or gasoline anymore.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yep! just the same old rhetoric  that  Al Gore spouted when he predicted all the glaciers would be melted by 2014. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 51

@nctarheel wrote:

I think I just read that DUFUS TRUMP is opening up additional FEDERAL LANDS for additional land leases to mine coal.

Then I thought I read that even the coal mining companies are saying that they have enough coal under their present land leases on FEDERAL LANDS to last at least 17 years.

Is he really that STUPID or did I read something wrong?

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-coal-analysis-idUSKBN16Z2AT

You read right, but left off the part where Der Trumper countermanded President Obama's EO requiring the Corporations to pay fair market value for the coal, oil and other mineral wealth they dig out of OUR Nation, effecting a $85,000,000.00 ANNUAL wealth redistribution from We the People to the Uberrich. Then all should consider that today those mines will not look like they did in the 1930's - a shaft dug into a hillside. They will be "open pit" mines, or mountaintop removal mines, and fracking is another form of mineral extracrtion Der Trumper seems okay with in our National Parks and wilderness areas, all of which will destroy OUR land forever.

There's a TOTAL of 84,000 coal jobs in America today. If Der Trumper DOUBLES that number, while destroying the land for everyone forever, how is that a good thing?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 51

Der Trumper's notion of "energy independance" is to kill off millions of Americans with pollution from coal and fracking, destroy the economy like jrbush did with deregulation and tax scams for the Uberrich, and then leave the country to starve and freeze in the dark because nobody can afford electricity or gasoline anymore.

see, no need for imported energy because nothing's working anymore. And his Trumpettes will cheer at his rallies, but then it will be to try and keep warm.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 51

Another Trump promise to make America energy independent . YES! Why I am not surprise that the Libs want us to continue to rely on foreign countries to supply our energy?(many of them supporting terrorism)Smiley Frustrated

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 51

@pc6063 wrote:

Nctarheel-he's really that stupid--feel sorry for the those who really thought that somehow their jobs would come back.

Hate, contempt, and ignorance elected Trump and most know that.

tRumpservatives are nuttier than squirrel poop
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 51

Nctarheel-he's really that stupid--feel sorry for the those who really thought that somehow their jobs would come back.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 51

@nctarheel wrote:

I think I just read that DUFUS TRUMP is opening up additional FEDERAL LANDS for additional land leases to mine coal.

Then I thought I read that even the coal mining companies are saying that they have enough coal under their present land leases on FEDERAL LANDS to last at least 17 years.

Is he really that STUPID .....?

Yup ... And a whole lot more on other issues!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors