From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: CNN sees ratings swoon in April

Message 11 of 49

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

As an attorney, Too funny.....

I can see why Mueller said this and I would agree. The report does not exonerate Trump nor does it find him guilty of ANYTHING! The implication is if the investigation went on for another 6 years, it "might". Well, most people understand if you are presently NOT GUILTY, that means you are NOT GUILTY! When the left or anyone else gets proof, then bring the PROOF!

An attorney would clearly understand what "due to DOJ procedures, I can't indicit a sitting President" means.....that there is plenty of evidence for Congress to impeach (though the gutless and morally bankrupt Repubs will fight it to save their political lives) and clearly trump can be indicted after he leaves office.  Thankfully, the SDNY doesn't have the same restrictions.

"Lock HIM UP!  LOCK HIM UP"

Unfortunate for you and the left, Trump will not be impeached since he did nothing to be impeached for so go cry your eyes out!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 49

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

As an attorney, Too funny.....

I can see why Mueller said this and I would agree. The report does not exonerate Trump nor does it find him guilty of ANYTHING! The implication is if the investigation went on for another 6 years, it "might". Well, most people understand if you are presently NOT GUILTY, that means you are NOT GUILTY! When the left or anyone else gets proof, then bring the PROOF!

An attorney would clearly understand what "due to DOJ procedures, I can't indicit a sitting President" means.....that there is plenty of evidence for Congress to impeach (though the gutless and morally bankrupt Repubs will fight it to save their political lives) and clearly trump can be indicted after he leaves office.  Thankfully, the SDNY doesn't have the same restrictions.

"Lock HIM UP!  LOCK HIM UP"

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 49

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Lets assume that you and the left are correct (that Trump committed a crime but didn't get caught). Lets see - if your local bank gets robbed and the thief doesn't get caught, using your logic, you can also assume that Trump robbed the bank since he/she didn't get caught.

Using my logic?? I'm not sure where you pulled that stuff from. The differences are that witnesses testified to the special counsel about the Trump campaign's contacts with Russia, and when Mueller tried to corroborate that testimony, he found that the Trump campaign had either deleted the conversations, or used apps that dumped the data.

In so far as Trump robbing banks, let's see his tax returns!

If not your logic, certainly the left's! There is no law requiring Trump to reveal his tax returns. If you want to post yours, please do so here.

Not true. There is a law that the Chairman of the Committees in the House and Senate who have oversight in this area can get the returns of any American who has filed a tax return. The House Chairman has made such a request, and the IRS has not followed the law by providing the tax return. Once again the Trump admin has broken the law so lets see what happens, and does the Sec. of Treasury go to jail.

I'll repeat my answer since you bviously didn't understand it the first time:

There is no law requiring Trump to reveal his tax returns.

You can repeat it all you want but it does not change what I told you. The law requires the IRS to turn over his Tax return to Congress as I out lined, and that is how they will get it.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink!

The horse can't drink when it's being led to a dry hole NOTHAPPENING!

The horse was well fed and watered by Democrat spies MYEXPER!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 49

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

Poll after poll shows most Americans feel the Mueller report DOES NOT exonerate Trump.

Supposedly, the investigation was to determine if Trump was involved with Russia to influence the election. If Mueller did not find proof of this, by default, he is exonerated. You are either guilty or NOT guilty. There is no limbo!

The Mueller report also details how members of the Trump campaign either destroyed evidence, or purposely used apps that would dump communications records. For as much as the alt-right wants to malign Clinton about lost communications, Trump's cabal is subject to the same scrutinization, and the Mueller report supports that fact.

https://www.rollcall.com/news/congress/mueller-report-says-messaging-apps-likely-destroyed-trump-rus...

GUILTY or NOT GUILTY!  Prosecutors make a binary decision.

Actually, a jury makes that decision NOTHAPPENING!

Actually, investigators do also. You didn't see it because Trump wasn't found to be guilty of anything MYEXPER!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 49

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

Poll after poll shows most Americans feel the Mueller report DOES NOT exonerate Trump.

Supposedly, the investigation was to determine if Trump was involved with Russia to influence the election. If Mueller did not find proof of this, by default, he is exonerated. You are either guilty or NOT guilty. There is no limbo!

Identifying 10 (ten) instances of obstruction of justice by Trump and his minions is hardly any "exoneration" NOTHAPPENING!

List the 10 (ten) from the unredacted Mueller report (with references) where it says Trump obstructed justice (not may have, or maybe, or I think, etc) MYEXPER!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 49

It's nice that people with open-minds have so many choices for there real news.....ABC, CBS, CNN, NBC,NPR....

As has been said so many times, "Barr is so far up trump's rear, he ran into Hannity."

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 49

@nctarheel wrote:

All this proves is that those on the FAR RIGHT, those that believe in NAZI PHILOSOPHY, those that are WHITE NATIONALIST, those that are XENOPHOBIC NUT JOBS, those that are ANTI-SEMITIC, and those that are RACIST stay home and watch TV a lot and FAUX NEWS is their network of choice.

As you will notice, their viewership did not change at all, thus proving they have that BASE described above and that base is their sole viewership.

Who else stays home as much as he can and watches FAUX NEWS?

Could it be the COMMANDER IN CHEAT?

I am not familiar nor do I believe anyone else familiar with a news station called “Faux”  Could it be a remote, upstart station located in the backward hills of North Carolina?

If indeed, it is anti-semitic, it will have loyal listeners with Ilhan Ohmar and her Democratic backers.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 49

@rker321 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

CNN and MSNBC caters to the radical left and panders to their base. This is a hate group watching these channels.

Can you see where your generalizations get you?  Nowhere,

I don't watch either channel. for my news. and so many others. there are other networks that do have local news

Jus because the Trump followers only watch Fox you seem to think that everyone is the same  LOL

Could be why so many here are so far off base on “national” news. I often wondered how they could be so misguided when it comes to important issues that are on a “national“ level. 

Watching the “local“ news will keep one up to date on community parades, movie showings, local school sports, cooking tips, recipes, etc.. Fox viewers on the other hand are getting what’s happening on the national and international level.  They can then determine what is real and what is fake. They are also intelligent enough to know that just because a news item doesn’t  fit into their comfort zone, it is not automatically fake news.

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 49

@rker321 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

CNN and MSNBC caters to the radical left and panders to their base. This is a hate group watching these channels.

Can you see where your generalizations get you?  Nowhere,

I don't watch either channel. for my news. and so many others. there are other networks that do have local news

Jus because the Trump followers only watch Fox you seem to think that everyone is the same  LOL

Are you referring to 'generalizations' like you just did in assuming the "Trump followers only watch FOX"?  I mean think about what you said.

No, "YOU seem to think that everyone is the same" and as usual assume that everyone watches FOX.  One thing that many intelligent Conservatives do is research...no matter who they watch (FOX being the most reliable and #1 for a reason).  Anyone who just trusts what they see on TV (or social media) without looking into it further would probably be a Alt Left Liberal.  And Fact Checkers don't help either ~ who's checking the fact checkers.

"The media has one job to do, and they fail at it every day."

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 49

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Lets assume that you and the left are correct (that Trump committed a crime but didn't get caught). Lets see - if your local bank gets robbed and the thief doesn't get caught, using your logic, you can also assume that Trump robbed the bank since he/she didn't get caught.

Using my logic?? I'm not sure where you pulled that stuff from. The differences are that witnesses testified to the special counsel about the Trump campaign's contacts with Russia, and when Mueller tried to corroborate that testimony, he found that the Trump campaign had either deleted the conversations, or used apps that dumped the data.

In so far as Trump robbing banks, let's see his tax returns!

If not your logic, certainly the left's! There is no law requiring Trump to reveal his tax returns. If you want to post yours, please do so here.

Not true. There is a law that the Chairman of the Committees in the House and Senate who have oversight in this area can get the returns of any American who has filed a tax return. The House Chairman has made such a request, and the IRS has not followed the law by providing the tax return. Once again the Trump admin has broken the law so lets see what happens, and does the Sec. of Treasury go to jail.

I'll repeat my answer since you bviously didn't understand it the first time:

There is no law requiring Trump to reveal his tax returns.

You can repeat it all you want but it does not change what I told you. The law requires the IRS to turn over his Tax return to Congress as I out lined, and that is how they will get it.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink!

The horse can't drink when it's being led to a dry hole NOTHAPPENING!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors