From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: CNN sees ratings swoon in April

Message 21 of 49

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

Poll after poll shows most Americans feel the Mueller report DOES NOT exonerate Trump.

Supposedly, the investigation was to determine if Trump was involved with Russia to influence the election. If Mueller did not find proof of this, by default, he is exonerated. You are either guilty or NOT guilty. There is no limbo!

The Mueller report also details how members of the Trump campaign either destroyed evidence, or purposely used apps that would dump communications records. For as much as the alt-right wants to malign Clinton about lost communications, Trump's cabal is subject to the same scrutinization, and the Mueller report supports that fact.

https://www.rollcall.com/news/congress/mueller-report-says-messaging-apps-likely-destroyed-trump-rus...

GUILTY or NOT GUILTY!  Prosecutors make a binary decision.

Actually, a jury makes that decision NOTHAPPENING!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 49

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

Poll after poll shows most Americans feel the Mueller report DOES NOT exonerate Trump.

Supposedly, the investigation was to determine if Trump was involved with Russia to influence the election. If Mueller did not find proof of this, by default, he is exonerated. You are either guilty or NOT guilty. There is no limbo!

Identifying 10 (ten) instances of obstruction of justice by Trump and his minions is hardly any "exoneration" NOTHAPPENING!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 49

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Lets assume that you and the left are correct (that Trump committed a crime but didn't get caught). Lets see - if your local bank gets robbed and the thief doesn't get caught, using your logic, you can also assume that Trump robbed the bank since he/she didn't get caught.

Using my logic?? I'm not sure where you pulled that stuff from. The differences are that witnesses testified to the special counsel about the Trump campaign's contacts with Russia, and when Mueller tried to corroborate that testimony, he found that the Trump campaign had either deleted the conversations, or used apps that dumped the data.

In so far as Trump robbing banks, let's see his tax returns!

If not your logic, certainly the left's! There is no law requiring Trump to reveal his tax returns. If you want to post yours, please do so here.

Not true. There is a law that the Chairman of the Committees in the House and Senate who have oversight in this area can get the returns of any American who has filed a tax return. The House Chairman has made such a request, and the IRS has not followed the law by providing the tax return. Once again the Trump admin has broken the law so lets see what happens, and does the Sec. of Treasury go to jail.

I'll repeat my answer since you bviously didn't understand it the first time:

There is no law requiring Trump to reveal his tax returns.

You can repeat it all you want but it does not change what I told you. The law requires the IRS to turn over his Tax return to Congress as I out lined, and that is how they will get it.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink!

take your post to heart. I gave you the law and neither you nor I can change the law. It does not matter what Trumps wants the law states the IRS will give the Tax Returns to the Chairman of the Committees when they ask for it, and it applies to all Tax Returns filed even mine and yours.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 49

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Lets assume that you and the left are correct (that Trump committed a crime but didn't get caught). Lets see - if your local bank gets robbed and the thief doesn't get caught, using your logic, you can also assume that Trump robbed the bank since he/she didn't get caught.

Using my logic?? I'm not sure where you pulled that stuff from. The differences are that witnesses testified to the special counsel about the Trump campaign's contacts with Russia, and when Mueller tried to corroborate that testimony, he found that the Trump campaign had either deleted the conversations, or used apps that dumped the data.

If not your logic, certainly the left's! There is no law requiring Trump to reveal his tax returns. If you want to post yours, please do so here.

Not true. There is a law that the Chairman of the Committees in the House and Senate who have oversight in this area can get the returns of any American who has filed a tax return. The House Chairman has made such a request, and the IRS has not followed the law by providing the tax return. Once again the Trump admin has broken the law so lets see what happens, and does the Sec. of Treasury go to jail.

You can repeat it all you want but it does not change what I told you. The law requires the IRS to turn over his Tax return to Congress as I out lined, and that is how they will get it.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 49

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 49

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 49

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

The implication is if the investigation went on for another 6 years, it "might".

No one is making such an implication. The report specifically stated that had the Trump campaign either not destroyed or used apps that dumped communications, the Mueller investigation would have been able to corroborate witness statements, and could have arrived at a more definitive conclusion.

Not getting caught is not the same as not guilty.

It doesn't work that way or Hillary would be in an adjacent cell to Bill. I assume that Obama said to Hillary: lets use some of that Clinton Foundation money to hire this guy I know called Christopher Steele to write a fairy tale about the Russians in collusion with Trump to fix the election and we can get the FBI to spy on Trump by using the Steele dossier to obtain a FISA warrant to spy. Note that these are my assumptions but without proof.

Now the Democrats have to worry that Barr doesn't pursue the above to prove I'm right and jail a few high ranking Democrats!

They no longer have to worry.  It's happened! Buckle up your seat belts Barack and Rodham.  It's going to be a bumpy ride for a very long time. 

"The media has one job, and they fail at it every day."

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 49

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 49

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

"When asked about Trump voluntarily releasing his tax returns, rather than being compelled to do so, voters even more clearly want the president to share the documents. Overall, 64% of voters think the president should publicly release his tax returns, while 29% believe he should not"

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/10/trump-says-voters-do-not-care-about-tax-returns-ahead-of-2020-electi...

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 49

@BigLib wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors