Get the vision care news and information you need in the AARP Eye Center.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: CNN sees ratings swoon in April

Message 31 of 49

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Lets assume that you and the left are correct (that Trump committed a crime but didn't get caught). Lets see - if your local bank gets robbed and the thief doesn't get caught, using your logic, you can also assume that Trump robbed the bank since he/she didn't get caught.

Using my logic?? I'm not sure where you pulled that stuff from. The differences are that witnesses testified to the special counsel about the Trump campaign's contacts with Russia, and when Mueller tried to corroborate that testimony, he found that the Trump campaign had either deleted the conversations, or used apps that dumped the data.

In so far as Trump robbing banks, let's see his tax returns!

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 49

@BigLib wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

The implication is if the investigation went on for another 6 years, it "might".

No one is making such an implication. The report specifically stated that had the Trump campaign either not destroyed or used apps that dumped communications, the Mueller investigation would have been able to corroborate witness statements, and could have arrived at a more definitive conclusion.

Not getting caught is not the same as not guilty.

Lets assume that you and the left are correct (that Trump committed a crime but didn't get caught). Lets see - if your local bank gets robbed and the thief doesn't get caught, using your logic, you can also assume that Trump robbed the bank since he/she didn't get caught.

It doesn't work that way or Hillary would be in an adjacent cell to Bill. I assume that Obama said to Hillary: lets use some of that Clinton Foundation money to hire this guy I know called Christopher Steele to write a fairy tale about the Russians in collusion with Trump to fix the election and we can get the FBI to spy on Trump by using the Steele dossier to obtain a FISA warrant to spy. Note that these are my assumptions but without proof.

Now the Democrats have to worry that Barr doesn't pursue the above to prove I'm right and jail a few high ranking Democrats!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 49

@rker321 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

CNN and MSNBC caters to the radical left and panders to their base. This is a hate group watching these channels.

Can you see where your generalizations get you?  Nowhere,

I don't watch either channel. for my news. and so many others. there are other networks that do have local news

Jus because the Trump followers only watch Fox you seem to think that everyone is the same  LOL

I seem to recall you being a "Rachel Madow" fan...  Am I mistaken?

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 49

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

The implication is if the investigation went on for another 6 years, it "might".

No one is making such an implication. The report specifically stated that had the Trump campaign either not destroyed or used apps that dumped communications, the Mueller investigation would have been able to corroborate witness statements, and could have arrived at a more definitive conclusion.

Not getting caught is not the same as not guilty.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 49

@rker321 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

CNN and MSNBC caters to the radical left and panders to their base. This is a hate group watching these channels.

I don't watch either channel. for my news. and so many others. there are other networks that do have local news

Jus because the Trump followers only watch Fox you seem to think that everyone is the same  LOL

I don't know what "Trump followers" watch and neither do YOU!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 49

@BigLib wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

Poll after poll shows most Americans feel the Mueller report DOES NOT exonerate Trump.

Supposedly, the investigation was to determine if Trump was involved with Russia to influence the election. If Mueller did not find proof of this, by default, he is exonerated. You are either guilty or NOT guilty. There is no limbo!

The Mueller report also details how members of the Trump campaign either destroyed evidence, or purposely used apps that would dump communications records. For as much as the alt-right wants to malign Clinton about lost communications, Trump's cabal is subject to the same scrutinization, and the Mueller report supports that fact.

https://www.rollcall.com/news/congress/mueller-report-says-messaging-apps-likely-destroyed-trump-rus...

GUILTY or NOT GUILTY!

We see criminals get away with crimes all the time. I'm with the 70% or so of Americans that feel the Mueller report DOES NOT exonerate Trump, Mueller himself stated his report DOES NOT exonerate Trump , I will cast a ballot in 2020 reflecting Mueller's conclusion, and I will encourage others to do likewise.

As an attorney, I can see why Mueller said this and I would agree. The report does not exonerate Trump nor does it find him guilty of ANYTHING! The implication is if the investigation went on for another 6 years, it "might". Well, most people understand if you are presently NOT GUILTY, that means you are NOT GUILTY! When the left or anyone else gets proof, then bring the PROOF!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 49

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

Poll after poll shows most Americans feel the Mueller report DOES NOT exonerate Trump.

Supposedly, the investigation was to determine if Trump was involved with Russia to influence the election. If Mueller did not find proof of this, by default, he is exonerated. You are either guilty or NOT guilty. There is no limbo!

The Mueller report also details how members of the Trump campaign either destroyed evidence, or purposely used apps that would dump communications records. For as much as the alt-right wants to malign Clinton about lost communications, Trump's cabal is subject to the same scrutinization, and the Mueller report supports that fact.

https://www.rollcall.com/news/congress/mueller-report-says-messaging-apps-likely-destroyed-trump-rus...

GUILTY or NOT GUILTY!

We see criminals get away with crimes all the time. I'm with the 70% or so of Americans that feel the Mueller report DOES NOT exonerate Trump, Mueller himself stated his report DOES NOT exonerate Trump , I will cast a ballot in 2020 reflecting Mueller's conclusion, and I will encourage others to do likewise.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 49

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 49

@BigLib wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

GUILTY or NOT GUILTY!  Prosecutors make a binary decision.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 49

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors