Do vitamins and supplements really work? Get your questions answered by leading brain health experts.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: CNN’s Jim Acosta mocked for accidentally proving that border walls work

Message 1 of 9

A liberal write a sarcastic comment and RW are good with that.   In their apparent glee, they overlooked the walk back of the local news folks in San Diego.   

An executive at a San Diego television station that accused CNN of rejecting an appearance by one of its reporters for political reasons conceded Friday he didn’t really know why the network turned him down.    

Well of course the RW made up their own reason - that is what they do.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 9

Jim Blowhard Acosta standing in front of the "wall" saying see, you don't have hoards of illegals coming through (the wall)!

More brilliance from CNN.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 9

ROFLMAO !!!!!!!

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 9

@aruzinsky wrote:

@Richva wrote:

We live within 60 miles of the border.  Happy to report we got through another night of fending off rapists and drug dealers.  I give credit to the sniper team my wife had on the roof. They really made a difference in keeping the rapists at bay. The drug dealers, not so much.  

Some of the kids in the neighborhood have been making quiet a killing selling lemonade and cookies as they stream by. I understand the ones whose parents (used to) work for the government are particularly happy about it. 

We finished another layer on the walls we are building around our house today. We are up to 15 feet but  the **bleep** drug dealers keep sending over drones.  

You need drones of your own.  Your drones should be equipped with artificial intelligence, racial recognition software and guns loaded with tranquilizer darts.

Good point!  If we are not careful, we might hit one of the white folks coming in by plane and overstaying their visas.  That makes up the bulk of the illegals living in America you know. It would be horrible to shoot a white person by mistake. I might lose my "Racist" merit badge from the Trump Youth!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 9

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 9

@Richva wrote:

We live within 60 miles of the border.  Happy to report we got through another night of fending off rapists and drug dealers.  I give credit to the sniper team my wife had on the roof. They really made a difference in keeping the rapists at bay. The drug dealers, not so much.  

Some of the kids in the neighborhood have been making quiet a killing selling lemonade and cookies as they stream by. I understand the ones whose parents (used to) work for the government are particularly happy about it. 

We finished another layer on the walls we are building around our house today. We are up to 15 feet but  the **bleep** drug dealers keep sending over drones.  

You need drones of your own.  Your drones should be equipped with artificial intelligence, racial recognition software and guns loaded with tranquilizer darts.

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 9

"....We finished another layer on the walls we are building around our house today. We are up to 15 feet but  the **bleep** drug dealers keep sending over drones.....". 

You're not done. You need ground penetrating radar to check for tunnels. If they get in your basement they'll never leave...........

"...Why is everyone a victim? Take personal responsibility for your life..."
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 9

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

CNN’s Jim Acosta mocked for accidentally proving that border walls work

Message 9 of 9

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cnns-jim-acosta-mocked-for-accidently-proving-that-border-walls-wor...

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi might want to confiscate someone’s selfie stick.

CNN’s Jim Acosta was mocked across social media on Thursday for posting a video that was meant to downplay President Trump's claims of a border crisis -- but ended up supporting his argument that border barriers improve security.

“Here are some of the steel slats that the president’s been talking about,” Acosta said while reporting from the southern border. “But as

we’re walking along here, we’re not seeing any kind of imminent danger.”

The CNN reporter added, “There are no migrants trying to rush toward this fence.”

Acosta then declared there was “no sign of the national emergency that the president has been talking about” and it was “tranquil” near him. He captioned the video, “I found some steel slats down on the border. But I don’t see anything resembling a national emergency situation.. at least not in the McAllen TX area of the border where Trump will be today.”

Early Thursday evening, White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders retweeted Acosta’s tweet with a proud clapback: “When I went with President @realDonaldTrump to the border today I never imagined @acosta would be there doing our job for us and so clearly explaining why WALLS WORK. Thanks Jim!”

=====================================================

Walls work and Acosta showed that.   Thanks Jim!

That shows what an idiot Acosta is...and we have people that believe what he says is the truth...they need to do a little critical thinking.

Kudos
Views
Replies