Credit freezes are free under a federal law that just went into effect. Learn how to protect your credit.

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: CNN and MSNBC Helped Russia Sow Discord by Promoting Fake Anti-Trump Rally

Message 1 of 45

@phyllisc6781wrote:

@Richva—Yep, and the Russian sure got the right guy. There has been nothing but chaos since the idiot took his oath of office,  which he immediately broke.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

That's true. The election of President Trump sure got the cry-babies of the left fired up. From the get-go, they were unwilling to accept the results of our national elections. Remember, the first "pussyhat" parade was on Inauguration Day indicating that it was the election that got their panties in a wad.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 45

@Richvawrote:

Just don't forget the main way the Russians plan to spread discord was to elect Trump and boy, is it working. 

I don't know. Contrary to the collectivist thinking of some, I (and generally we to the right) do not get our "orders" as to what to think from some "leaders, heroes, or idols" - we think for ourselves.

But, along that line, you may have a point. Anyone looking to create upsetment understands that we on the right can lose an election without creating a "Resistance" or having "pussyhat" parades. On the other hand there are the those on the left......

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 45

@ChasKy53wrote:

Actually, the "pawns on Putin's chess board" are the 'anything that trump does is good' crowd.

I don't know of any of them. What is around is people like me that approve of a pol acting on his campaign promises when elected. 

Then we have the cry-babies who have not gotten over not getting their way in the last election and have been reduced to "Idiot in the WH", "trump sucks" and the "Yeah, me too" status.

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 45

@Richva—Yep, and the Russian sure got the right guy. There has been nothing but chaos since the idiot took his oath of office,  which he immediately broke.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 45

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

Here is some real news. On TV today. Reporter for a magazine in NYC says Trump is being blackmailed by Russia and that is why he will not say anything against them. He told us to look at the Steele report. Now we do know a lot of what is in that has been proven true, none of it has been proven false. Trump in Moscow what a time he must have had.

"A reporter for a magazine in NYC says........" - well, that settles that, it's now "proven true".

CORRECT

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 45

@jimc91wrote:

@Richvawrote:

Regardless of which organizations the Russians used, you have to keep in mind that their primary goal was the election of Donald Trump. Then, you have to ask yourself why this is.  THEN you only need to review the Steele Dossier which was verified by several sources to realize they are probably blackmailing him. 

America needs to verify or disprove the Steele Dossier.  

Suggest you read the Mueller Indictment for the 13 Russians and the 3 entities...

Yep. Says they wanted to help Trump, Sanders, and that other lady. Anybody but Hillary, the effective one. 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 45

Just don't forget the main way the Russians plan to spread discord was to elect Trump and boy, is it working. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 45

@rker321wrote:

So  you don't like my red font?  and darling what you are not seeing as usual is the point that I was making.  According to the title of this thread they intimated that CNN and MSBC  colluted with the Russians by "fawning over that phony rally. And congratulations are you sure now that the Russians meddled in our elections.?

I don't know if they "colluted" or were just used when they saw something that fit their agenda. But it doesn't matter - they were part of sending out a phony message as opposed to reporting the news.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 45

@john258wrote:

Here is some real news. On TV today. Reporter for a magazine in NYC says Trump is being blackmailed by Russia and that is why he will not say anything against them. He told us to look at the Steele report. Now we do know a lot of what is in that has been proven true, none of it has been proven false. Trump in Moscow what a time he must have had.

"A reporter for a magazine in NYC says........" - well, that settles that, it's now "proven true".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 45

@rk9152wrote:

@rker321wrote:

The Russians set up a phony rally, it was extensively covered and fawned over by the networks. What in that deserves a 6 point post in red with phony laughter and something about "colluted"?

So  you don't like my red font?  and darling what you are not seeing as usual is the point that I was making.  According to the title of this thread they intimated that CNN and MSBC  colluted with the Russians by "fawning over that phony rally. And congratulations are you sure now that the Russians meddled in our elections.?

Kudos
Views