Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
175
Views

Re: CNN Hasn’t Updated Its ‘Trump Jobs Tracker’ Since The Beginning Of January

175 Views
Message 1 of 27

@nctarheelwrote:

@rk9152wrote:


Does that mean that CNN has updated their job tracker? Or does it mean that they didn't and you'd like to distract with one of those "look over there" thingies?

 


That means that ANY and ALL information printed by THE DAILY CALLER is either slanted, bogus, or both.

 

You can keep asking about the subject matter all you want but if that subject matter doesn't appear throughout the journalistic plateau and only appears at media outlets like THE DAILY CALLER; then that should answer the question whether it is real or fake.

 

The Daily Caller= FAKE NEWS


If I understand your point, since the information came from a source not on your "approved" list, CNN has updated their list.

 

And yes, I will refer to the "subject matter" - it seems appropriate in a discussion.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
175
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
231
Views

Re: CNN Hasn’t Updated Its ‘Trump Jobs Tracker’ Since The Beginning Of January

231 Views
Message 2 of 27

@jimc91wrote:

@jimc91wrote:

Screen Shot 2018-03-11 at 3.08.54 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-03-11 at 3.09.08 PM.png

 

 

 

Today is March 11, 2018

 

Click this link today to the CNN Jobs Tracker  http://money.cnn.com/interactive/news/economy/trump-jobs-tracker/

 

View for yourself folks, It has not been updated since January 5, 2018.

 

And those are the facts...

 

 

 

 


John, why are you hijacking this thread?  consider starting your on thread with the topic of your choice...

 

 

 


Just making the thread cover something that is important.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
231
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
233
Views

Re: CNN Hasn’t Updated Its ‘Trump Jobs Tracker’ Since The Beginning Of January

233 Views
Message 3 of 27

@jimc91wrote:

Screen Shot 2018-03-11 at 3.08.54 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-03-11 at 3.09.08 PM.png

 

 

 

Today is March 11, 2018

 

Click this link today to the CNN Jobs Tracker  http://money.cnn.com/interactive/news/economy/trump-jobs-tracker/

 

View for yourself folks, It has not been updated since January 5, 2018.

 

And those are the facts...

 

 

 

 


John, why are you hijacking this thread?  consider starting your on thread with the topic of your choice...

 

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
233
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
237
Views

Re: CNN Hasn’t Updated Its ‘Trump Jobs Tracker’ Since The Beginning Of January

237 Views
Message 4 of 27

@jimc91wrote:

Screen Shot 2018-03-11 at 3.08.54 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-03-11 at 3.09.08 PM.png

 

 

 

Today is March 11, 2018

 

Click this link today to the CNN Jobs Tracker  http://money.cnn.com/interactive/news/economy/trump-jobs-tracker/

 

View for yourself folks, It has not been updated since January 5, 2018.

 

And those are the facts...

 

 

 

 


Who cares. It means nothing but makes the far right feel better. Now last night speech was something to see. It was about 90% Trump and how great our dictator is. Did everyone know the EU was formed to hurt the US on trade? We learned how bad the Bushes were. We learned how bad Bill Clinton was. We learned that Trump knows Oprahs weak spot. We learned all the stupid names he has for people he does not like. We learned he now likes the leader of NK. We learned that Trump will be the greatest person alive and in 2020 everyone including the press will be saying he must be elected. (President for life I guess). We learned that he thinks the Pres. of China is great and he loves his Pres. for life deal. That the world will owe him everything as its saviour from war. We learned how bad the press is and how they lie about Trump. Everyone should go after the press. It went on and on to the point it was sickening, but his followers loved it. By the way a lot came to the event from WV. It was like when he was in NF a lot came from AL. They say birds of a feather stick to together. It was short on real information, and facts. It was at  about the 6th grade level. If you try and compare it with one of Lincolns speeches good luck. You can not. My guess the lies outnumbered the truth about 20 to 1.  Go watch it, and see if you get sick.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
237
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
253
Views

Re: CNN Hasn’t Updated Its ‘Trump Jobs Tracker’ Since The Beginning Of January

253 Views
Message 5 of 27

Screen Shot 2018-03-11 at 3.08.54 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-03-11 at 3.09.08 PM.png

 

 

 

Today is March 11, 2018

 

Click this link today to the CNN Jobs Tracker  http://money.cnn.com/interactive/news/economy/trump-jobs-tracker/

 

View for yourself folks, It has not been updated since January 5, 2018.

 

And those are the facts...

 

 

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
253
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
258
Views

Re: CNN Hasn’t Updated Its ‘Trump Jobs Tracker’ Since The Beginning Of January

258 Views
Message 6 of 27

@jimc91wrote:

Another excellent example of an emotional meltdown...  Another example of an intellectually dishonest poster making false claims and then attacking those who point it out.  It's not surpising those folks support a bullying liar.

 

Argumentative for no reason except to argue.  For those who embrace posting FAKE NEWS their only recourse is to attack those who point out their distortions.  It's often beyond them to admit, "yea, I could have clarified that I meant on-line.  I don't watch CNN or any other network that doesn't support the liar and bigot I helped put in the White House."  Gee, how refreshing would that be?

 

Just one more action displayed by the "RESISTANCE" simply because President Trump won the election and his policies are also winning. Oh, the made up fake narrative continues....  The only thing I resist is ignorance and lies to dis-inform and mis-inform the unaware, unknowledgeable and ignorant. 

 

What a message the democrat party must be sending out in those daily emails...  I wouldn't know....I only receive political emails from GOPUSA, NewsMax and Amac. So I see the sources and crap Conservatives often post here well before they do.  It's also why I listen to Limblah at least once a week and watch FoxNews several times a week.  Open-minded folks don't need to watch so-called news that supports their believes; they prefer to better understand opposing views.  Do keep me posted on how things are going with the messaging for the upcoming election.  Why?  You'll eventually understand those emailed to you directly.

 

You will have to find someone else to play your silly arguing game...  Typical comment from those often void of facts.... but thanks for playing along.....


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
258
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
265
Views

Re: CNN Hasn’t Updated Its ‘Trump Jobs Tracker’ Since The Beginning Of January

265 Views
Message 7 of 27

@jimc91wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

 

He is being sued by a PORN STAR.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Aside from your apparent meltdown over President Trump winning, what does you comment have to do with the subject of "CNN not updating" their chart that tracks jobs?

 

Take a deep breath...  It's going to be alright.

 

 

 


The subject of CNN is one that the far right leaders passed down to the followers so it will keep people from the real news of the day. Well last night I posted a report about Harley Davidson was going to move jobs out of the US and asked our far right about it. Of course I got no answer since that would have required the followers to think for them selves. Well the full story came out today. HD is closing its plant in Kansas City, and moving some jobs to its PA plant. Net job loss 850. HD is building a plant in Thailand to make all its products sold out side the US due to Trump and his policies. More jobs lost here due to Trump and his Tariffs. Report in newspaper today largest mfg. of beer kegs could go out of business due to Tariffs. Small Beer maker in South West will try and absorb price increase in metals, but will cut back on plant improvement, and expansion due to tariffs. This might change with for beer people with Canada & Mexico not in plan. Time will tell if we get the Trump Tariff war. Another disaster from our Dictator.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
265
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
269
Views

Re: CNN Hasn’t Updated Its ‘Trump Jobs Tracker’ Since The Beginning Of January

269 Views
Message 8 of 27

Another excellent example of an emotional meltdown...  

 

Argumentative for no reason except to argue.  

 

Just one more action displayed by the "RESISTANCE" simply because President Trump won the election and his policies are also winning.  

 

What a message the democrat party must be sending out in those daily emails...  Do keep me posted on how things are going with the messaging for the upcoming election.

 

You will have to find someone else to play your silly arguing game...

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
269
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
280
Views

Re: CNN Hasn’t Updated Its ‘Trump Jobs Tracker’ Since The Beginning Of January

280 Views
Message 9 of 27

@jimc91wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@jimc91wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@jimc91wrote:

CNN wants its viewers to know it’s committed to holding President Donald Trump accountable on the economy — even if the network hasn’t recently updated its tracker of how many jobs the economy has presented since Inauguration Day.

 

The network’s “Trump Jobs Tracker” is part of CNN Digital’s effort to keep its audience updated on whether the president is keeping his promises to release the full potential of the American economy after eight years of anemic growth under former President Barack Obama.

 

One problem: The last time someone updated the tracker was Jan. 5, when the economy had only added 1,839,000 jobs since Trump took office. Under that pace, according to CNN, Trump is “off track” to fulfill his promise that he’d help create “25 million jobs in 10 years, or 208,333 jobs per month.”

 

Neglecting the tracker is a real shame. Federal economists estimated that employers added 200,000 jobs in January and Friday’s job reportshowed another 313,000 added in February — more than enough to be on a healthy pace to average 208,333 jobs per month in 2018.

 

Only one author of the tracker, Heather Long, has left CNN since its creation. However, part of the reason for the lack of updates could potentially be a consequence of the job cuts the company’s digital operation underwent in February.

 

Around 50 jobs were eliminated from CNN’s Digital team under the restructuring. The company missed its profit targets in 2017.

 

http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/10/cnn-trump-jobs-tracker/


OPINION OR FACT, OR JUST ANOTHER FAKE NEWS LIE, Jim?

 

Facts First......CNN has updated the trump jobs tracker ever since inauguration day.  And what isn't posted on-line IS discussed during their broadcasts.  So why you would post this nonsense is anyone's "guess"....snicker, snicker.

 

 


You are wrong!  You are intellectually dishonest AGAIN, Jim.  What I posted was:

 

"CNN has updated the trump jobs tracker ever since inauguration day.  And what isn't posted on-line IS discussed during their broadcasts."

 

Now, were you watching CNN when the January and February numbers were discussed?   Had you been, you wouldn't be so horribly ill-informed and posted such nonsense.....IMO of course.


 

 

Go to this link right now:

 

http://money.cnn.com/interactive/news/economy/trump-jobs-tracker/

 

What did you see?  Does it look like this?

 

Screen Shot 2018-03-11 at 3.08.54 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-03-11 at 3.09.08 PM.png

 

What is the date of the last update?  Did you watch CNN when the January and February numbers were announced?

 

This is the "Jobs Tracker" that was referred to in the original article.  CNN has addressed the "tracker" on their live show as I indicated in my post and refer to it as the "Jobs Tracker" using one of the graphs.

 

So I ask you, who is being dishonest? Your getting yourself all excited and ignoring what I posted is another example of your intellectual dishonesty.

 

Did you even read the article?  Yep, and reading the misleading headline alerted me to your dishonesty.  If at anytime you indicated "online only", there may have been some actual truth in the headline/story.  But it's not the intent of some.....  <sigh>


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
280
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
294
Views

Re: CNN Hasn’t Updated Its ‘Trump Jobs Tracker’ Since The Beginning Of January

294 Views
Message 10 of 27

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@jimc91wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@jimc91wrote:

CNN wants its viewers to know it’s committed to holding President Donald Trump accountable on the economy — even if the network hasn’t recently updated its tracker of how many jobs the economy has presented since Inauguration Day.

 

The network’s “Trump Jobs Tracker” is part of CNN Digital’s effort to keep its audience updated on whether the president is keeping his promises to release the full potential of the American economy after eight years of anemic growth under former President Barack Obama.

 

One problem: The last time someone updated the tracker was Jan. 5, when the economy had only added 1,839,000 jobs since Trump took office. Under that pace, according to CNN, Trump is “off track” to fulfill his promise that he’d help create “25 million jobs in 10 years, or 208,333 jobs per month.”

 

Neglecting the tracker is a real shame. Federal economists estimated that employers added 200,000 jobs in January and Friday’s job reportshowed another 313,000 added in February — more than enough to be on a healthy pace to average 208,333 jobs per month in 2018.

 

Only one author of the tracker, Heather Long, has left CNN since its creation. However, part of the reason for the lack of updates could potentially be a consequence of the job cuts the company’s digital operation underwent in February.

 

Around 50 jobs were eliminated from CNN’s Digital team under the restructuring. The company missed its profit targets in 2017.

 

http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/10/cnn-trump-jobs-tracker/


OPINION OR FACT, OR JUST ANOTHER FAKE NEWS LIE, Jim?

 

Facts First......CNN has updated the trump jobs tracker ever since inauguration day.  And what isn't posted on-line IS discussed during their broadcasts.  So why you would post this nonsense is anyone's "guess"....snicker, snicker.

 

 


You are wrong!  You are intellectually dishonest AGAIN, Jim.  What I posted was:

 

"CNN has updated the trump jobs tracker ever since inauguration day.  And what isn't posted on-line IS discussed during their broadcasts."

 

Now, were you watching CNN when the January and February numbers were discussed?   Had you been, you wouldn't be so horribly ill-informed and posted such nonsense.....IMO of course.


 

 

Go to this link right now:

 

http://money.cnn.com/interactive/news/economy/trump-jobs-tracker/

 

What did you see?  Does it look like this?

 

Screen Shot 2018-03-11 at 3.08.54 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-03-11 at 3.09.08 PM.png

 

What is the date of the last update?

 

This is the "Jobs Tracker" that was referred to in the original article.

 

So I ask you, who is being dishonest?

 

Did you even read the article?

 

 

 

 

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
294
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report


city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors