Reply
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
684
Views

684 Views
Message 1 of 63

Worried about $166 BILLION jimc ?  How about $880 BILLION Cut from our Senior's and Disabled needs and Nursing Homes ??? Those are your Republicans with their lack of compassion.

Hope your family is in the top 1 % so they dont have to die in the streets !!!

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
684
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
688
Views

688 Views
Message 2 of 63

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:




The Climate will continue changing as it has done for millennia regardless of the billions or trillions wasted "trying" to mitigate Climate Change.  4 to 9 years from now, Al Gore will be wrong again as he has been in the past. I can't change the unchangeable and neither can you.


I am sorry you are so misinformed and unwilling to educate yourself.  The fact that you think you know more than the scientists doing the actual research and are smarter than the majority of the people planet because you know something they don't know says volumes.  Just wait until the bills to mitigate the changes from climate change start to come due and we will see who is being fiscally prudent.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
688
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
695
Views

695 Views
Message 3 of 63

@sp362 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:



Your expert on Climate Change (Al Gore) said many years ago that the two coasts would be flooded (hello) by the year 2014.  Of course he along with the rest of the liberal lemmings were wrong then and NOW!


You will have to post a link where Al Gore actually said that.  From what I have read he said that the Arcitic ice COULD be gone by 2014 (it is well on its way).  As far as coastal flooding, this is what he had to say: "When co-anchor Katie Couric asked Al Gore on the May 24, 2006 Today show “What do you see happening in 15 to 20 years if nothing changes?...Even Manhattan would be in deep water”, he replied: “Yes, in fact the World Trade Center Memorial site would be underwater.”

 

So Arctic Ice is melting at an unprecedented rate, temperatures are rising.  Who are the lemmings?  By the way, I am not a liberal, so with what dismissive term would you classify me?


So, do you believe that Manhatten will be in deep water by 2021 (four years from now) and the World Trade Center Memorial site will be under water?  Al Gore is another mouth spewing ten times the CO2 that you or I do and we should listen to him?  Most of the noise comes from the radical left and the sole purpose is to transfer money from rich nations to poor nations (kinda like the liberal MO).


I noticed you didn't bother to answer my question about your source, but I will give you the common courtesy of answering your question.  His actual quote is 4 to 9 years from now, IF nothing is done.  Globally, we are moving in the right direction, so that should slow it down.  If we are unable to stop the rise of the ocean, I am sure we will spend billions to trillions to protect New York City from the rising waters. So, no I do not believe the World Trade Center Memorial will be under water.


The Climate will continue changing as it has done for millennia regardless of the billions or trillions wasted "trying" to mitigate Climate Change.  4 to 9 years from now, Al Gore will be wrong again as he has been in the past. I can't change the unchangeable and neither can you.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
695
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
697
Views

697 Views
Message 4 of 63

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:



Your expert on Climate Change (Al Gore) said many years ago that the two coasts would be flooded (hello) by the year 2014.  Of course he along with the rest of the liberal lemmings were wrong then and NOW!


You will have to post a link where Al Gore actually said that.  From what I have read he said that the Arcitic ice COULD be gone by 2014 (it is well on its way).  As far as coastal flooding, this is what he had to say: "When co-anchor Katie Couric asked Al Gore on the May 24, 2006 Today show “What do you see happening in 15 to 20 years if nothing changes?...Even Manhattan would be in deep water”, he replied: “Yes, in fact the World Trade Center Memorial site would be underwater.”

 

So Arctic Ice is melting at an unprecedented rate, temperatures are rising.  Who are the lemmings?  By the way, I am not a liberal, so with what dismissive term would you classify me?


So, do you believe that Manhatten will be in deep water by 2021 (four years from now) and the World Trade Center Memorial site will be under water?  Al Gore is another mouth spewing ten times the CO2 that you or I do and we should listen to him?  Most of the noise comes from the radical left and the sole purpose is to transfer money from rich nations to poor nations (kinda like the liberal MO).


I noticed you didn't bother to answer my question about your source, but I will give you the common courtesy of answering your question.  His actual quote is 4 to 9 years from now, IF nothing is done.  Globally, we are moving in the right direction, so that should slow it down.  If we are unable to stop the rise of the ocean, I am sure we will spend billions to trillions to protect New York City from the rising waters. So, no I do not believe the World Trade Center Memorial will be under water.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
697
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
700
Views

700 Views
Message 5 of 63

@sp362 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:



Rising oceans and melting icecaps are for everybody. Changes in precipitation patterns are for everybody. Increased environmental refugees (staring already) are for everybody. More intense hurricanes are for everybody. Droughts are for everybody. Insect outbreaks are for everybody.  Wow. The gift that hits all of us. 


Your expert on Climate Change (Al Gore) said many years ago that the two coasts would be flooded (hello) by the year 2014.  Of course he along with the rest of the liberal lemmings were wrong then and NOW!


You will have to post a link where Al Gore actually said that.  From what I have read he said that the Arcitic ice COULD be gone by 2014 (it is well on its way).  As far as coastal flooding, this is what he had to say: "When co-anchor Katie Couric asked Al Gore on the May 24, 2006 Today show “What do you see happening in 15 to 20 years if nothing changes?...Even Manhattan would be in deep water”, he replied: “Yes, in fact the World Trade Center Memorial site would be underwater.”

 

So Arctic Ice is melting at an unprecedented rate, temperatures are rising.  Who are the lemmings?  By the way, I am not a liberal, so with what dismissive term would you classify me?


So, do you believe that Manhatten will be in deep water by 2021 (four years from now) and the World Trade Center Memorial site will be under water?  Al Gore is another mouth spewing ten times the CO2 that you or I do and we should listen to him?  Most of the noise comes from the radical left and the sole purpose is to transfer money from rich nations to poor nations (kinda like the liberal MO).

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
700
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
703
Views

703 Views
Message 6 of 63

   So sad to read such ignorance.    How many articles would it take to convince some here to accept the reality that both India and China are working to clean up their efforts to move away from Coal and towards Renvewable Energy Projects?      How many would they knee-jerk "fake news" because the article was not from Heritage or Heartland, etc?     Will the drag out the Southern Oregon signatory nonsense as "all the scientists" - when they have maybe one or two people who have written scientific papers that have been published in main-stream peer-reviewed journals?

 

       They will revert to the foot-dragging routine that Reagan employed to ignore the AID / HIV epidemic.    GOP Generational Genocide Plan is running full bore and the supporters seem not to care about their fellow Americans.     

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
703
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
705
Views

705 Views
Message 7 of 63

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

You commented earlier that you were glad that we were no longer going to be spending this $166 Billion on climate change, so asking you to back-up where this figure comes from seems fair to me.


I never mentioned $166 billion so dream on or go check.  I did mention that your guy, Obama squandered $500 million which he gave to the U.N. to be given to Africa.  If you don't believe it, Google it.


This is your comment from the SECOND post on this topic "Fortunately this waste of taxpayer monies will end."  Since the title of this topic includes the figure $166 Billion, it is logical that this is the figure you were commenting on.  So, again, you only have another $165 Billion to back up your claim.  We also spend far more than $500 Million a year in fossil fuel subsidies, but I don't see you screaming about that. 


Like I said, I never mentioned $166 billion but since the title includes that wording, that gives you authority to lie and say I said it.  WRONG again.  I don't believe in subsidies for fossil fuel, solar panels, or windmills FYI.


Ok I will take you at word that you didn't mean $166 Billion.  But if you are commenting on that figure maybe you should make your point clear instead of accusing me of lying about what you said.  So, how much money do you think has been "wasted" on climate change?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
705
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
708
Views

708 Views
Message 8 of 63

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:



Rising oceans and melting icecaps are for everybody. Changes in precipitation patterns are for everybody. Increased environmental refugees (staring already) are for everybody. More intense hurricanes are for everybody. Droughts are for everybody. Insect outbreaks are for everybody.  Wow. The gift that hits all of us. 


Your expert on Climate Change (Al Gore) said many years ago that the two coasts would be flooded (hello) by the year 2014.  Of course he along with the rest of the liberal lemmings were wrong then and NOW!


You will have to post a link where Al Gore actually said that.  From what I have read he said that the Arcitic ice COULD be gone by 2014 (it is well on its way).  As far as coastal flooding, this is what he had to say: "When co-anchor Katie Couric asked Al Gore on the May 24, 2006 Today show “What do you see happening in 15 to 20 years if nothing changes?...Even Manhattan would be in deep water”, he replied: “Yes, in fact the World Trade Center Memorial site would be underwater.”

 

So Arctic Ice is melting at an unprecedented rate, temperatures are rising.  Who are the lemmings?  By the way, I am not a liberal, so with what dismissive term would you classify me?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
708
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
712
Views

712 Views
Message 9 of 63

@sp362 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

You commented earlier that you were glad that we were no longer going to be spending this $166 Billion on climate change, so asking you to back-up where this figure comes from seems fair to me.


I never mentioned $166 billion so dream on or go check.  I did mention that your guy, Obama squandered $500 million which he gave to the U.N. to be given to Africa.  If you don't believe it, Google it.


This is your comment from the SECOND post on this topic "Fortunately this waste of taxpayer monies will end."  Since the title of this topic includes the figure $166 Billion, it is logical that this is the figure you were commenting on.  So, again, you only have another $165 Billion to back up your claim.  We also spend far more than $500 Million a year in fossil fuel subsidies, but I don't see you screaming about that. 


Like I said, I never mentioned $166 billion but since the title includes that wording, that gives you authority to lie and say I said it.  WRONG again.  I don't believe in subsidies for fossil fuel, solar panels, or windmills FYI.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
712
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
713
Views

713 Views
Message 10 of 63

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

 

I guess you must know by now that I'm not in favor of taxing some to give to others.


That is what taxes DO!!!!  They build roads. They fund schools, they support the military. All that is for the common good. 


No, roads are for everybody, schools are for everybody, military is for everybody, Climate Change is for Liberals and underdeveloped countries.


Rising oceans and melting icecaps are for everybody. Changes in precipitation patterns are for everybody. Increased environmental refugees (staring already) are for everybody. More intense hurricanes are for everybody. Droughts are for everybody. Insect outbreaks are for everybody.  Wow. The gift that hits all of us. 


Your expert on Climate Change (Al Gore) said many years ago that the two coasts would be flooded (hello) by the year 2014.  Of course he along with the rest of the liberal lemmings were wrong then and NOW!

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
713
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors