Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: CBS cuts conclusion of trump's emergency speech

Message 1 of 53

@easyed598 wrote:

Richva wrote-I like your zero tolerance approach. It will play out well with the investigations of former Trump administration officials and campaign managers. If you can't do the time, don't commit the crime---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So no Russian collusion-no crime-no time--Trump officials did crimes unrelated-Obama `s officials McCabe,Rosenstein,Ohr etc. etc. did crimes and should do time.

You forgot to mention Michael Flynn, Michael Cohen, Paul Manafort, Rick Gates, George Papadopoulos, Samuel Patten, Richard Pinedo, and Alex Van der Zwann...

Wonder when Jared, Donnie Jr., Eric, and Ivanka will get busted...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 53

Richva wrote-I like your zero tolerance approach. It will play out well with the investigations of former Trump administration officials and campaign managers. If you can't do the time, don't commit the crime---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So no Russian collusion-no crime-no time--Trump officials did crimes unrelated-Obama `s officials McCabe,Rosenstein,Ohr etc. etc. did crimes and should do time.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 53

@easyed598 wrote:

Olderscouit wrote-Unlike the lies Trump and the Republicans spin aboutnon-white immigrants, there's no need to "believe" this, the statistics PROVE those undocumented workers are LESS likely to commit a crime than a Natural born American.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------They committed a crime when they entered this country illegally, cutting in front of those who have been waiting for years to do it legally.

I like your zero tolerance approach. It will play out well with the investigations of former Trump administration officials and campaign managers. If you can't do the time, don't commit the crime. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 53

Alferd wrote-"Come on Down"?  

Is that some form of quaint regional slang?

It's meaning is not readily recognizable in common English.

What is it's meaning in proper English-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------If you hear this while watching CBS price is right you would know. Guess your preference for listening to the Price is Right over a Trump speech was not factual.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 53

Olderscouit wrote-Unlike the lies Trump and the Republicans spin aboutnon-white immigrants, there's no need to "believe" this, the statistics PROVE those undocumented workers are LESS likely to commit a crime than a Natural born American.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------They committed a crime when they entered this country illegally, cutting in front of those who have been waiting for years to do it legally.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 53

Olderscout wrote-I know if there was travel funded by a lobbiest it would be reported in the real media so since it wasn't, it never happened to the Dems you refer to.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------30 Democrats in Puerto Rico with 109 lobbyists for weekend despite shutdown----------------

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 53

Mlseker wrote-Its all about the ratings isnt it? Trump speeches are a LOSER.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Only for some--

CABLE NEWS RACE
THU., FEB 14, 2019

FOXNEWS HANNITY 3,188,000
MSNBC MADDOW 3,156,000
FOXNEWS TUCKER 3,115,000
MSNBC O'DONNELL 2,711,000
FOXNEWS THE FIVE 2,594,000
FOXNEWS INGRAHAM 2,428,000
FOXNEWS BAIER 2,381,000
MSNBC HAYES 2,289,000
FOXNEWS FRIENDS 1,826,000
MSNBC HARDBALL 1,760,000
CNN CUOMO 1,486,000
FOXNEWS SHEP 1,440,000
CNN COOPER 1,332,000
MSNBC MORNING JOE 1,138,000
CMDY DAILY SHOW 651,000
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 53

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Proving once again they are not really a NEWS organization... No, it proves lil donny's infantile nonsense rants are no longer considered "news" by anyone who actually reports the news.

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, meme and text

Trump's emergency speech was and is big news and its up to the news media to cover it.

Image may contain: one or more people, outdoor and nature

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 53
MsStretch posted..

Speaking of fact checks, why don't we go to the Associated Press: AP FACT CHECK: Trump declares emergency with faulty claims
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I posted..When all else fails change the subject.

====================================================================

Then MsStretch posted...

Not so. I was providing evidence of why I thought CBS did the right thing.

Also included in referenced post:

Admittedly, I missed this "very important" speech, but if this is an example of what the president was spewing out, CBS did the right thing. Just my opinion, of course, but I doubt I would have made it through as far as CBS did.
But if it makes you feel better to cherry-pick my reply and 'poke the bear', please, go right ahead. I am not really into such childish shenanigans. I'm out

=======================================================
Cherry pick? Childish? Say what? She changed the subject and I called her on it.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 53

@easyed598 wrote:

Alferdpacker wrote-So - the answer is you cannot provide verifiable links...----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------let`s see --ABC-NBC-Msnbc-Cnn-Fox news didn`t cut away -only CBS.What can I say? Perhaps Alferd Packer -Come on Down!

"Come on Down"?  

Is that some form of quaint regional slang?

It's meaning is not readily recognizable in common English.

What is it's meaning in proper English?

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views