The AARP Fraud Resource Center can help you spot and avoid common scams. Visit today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: CBS cuts conclusion of trump's emergency speech

Message 11 of 53

@jimc91 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

CBS Goes With ‘The Price Is Right’ Over Conclusion Of President Trump’s Emergency Speech | Deadline 

CBS apparently was of the opinion that their viewers would rather see "The Price Is Right" rather than the end of trump's emergency speech.

Says lots about what major media have determined what value the majority of Americans (a great many of whom will be voting in the next election) place upon listening to trump's speeches - many of which have been said to be marginally coherent...

Proving once again they are not really a NEWS organization... No, it proves lil donny's infantile nonsense rants are no longer considered "news" by anyone who actually reports the news.

Their attempt and desire to control the narrative is failing and most Americans have become skeptical of the major networks because of their clear bias.  There does not exist a non-conservative source for any of this, simply because it's another lie the GOPerLords have ordered their base to keep repeating so they will come to believe it, and just as Dr Goebbels predicted, IT WORKED.

Where are the Walter Conkrite's of the news business?  Simply report the news and let the people decide for themselves.  

Instead the networks are attempting to tell people what to think. Only Fox and the rest of the RW Propaganda Ministry does this, the actual news media reports the truth, which is why the GOPerLords told their base to call the MSM reporting "lies". Worked for Hitler, so definately what Republicans are looking for.

It seems to be working on the lemmings of the left...Only one leading anyone over a cliff is lil donny, and only ones following are the GOPer base.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 53

@easyed598 wrote:

Chasky wrote-Gosh there must be so much fear for brown skinned people in the hearts of trump's core base. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Only ones who are here illegally. If they come into this country illegally do you really believe they care about our other laws.

Unlike the lies Trump and the Republicans spin aboutnon-white immigrants, there's no need to "believe" this, the statistics PROVE those undocumented workers are LESS likely to commit a crime than a Natural born American.

But that is a FACT, so it will have no part in the Republican thought(sic) process.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 53

@easyed598 wrote:

Olderscout-No wonder Republicans still support lil donny - they have lost all contact with reality.

1. Democrats traveled at their own expense, donny stuck the tax payers for all his vacations.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Talking about losing contact with reality-Even the liberal press said most of these jaunts were paid for by lobbyists.  BTW-Trump donates all salary to charity and his trip to Florida is at his home in  Mar-a- lago(Do you think he gets a good rate?)

I know if there was travel funded by a lobbiest it would be reported in the real media so since it wasn't, it never happened to the Dems you refer to.

I also know lil donny's hotels charge for all the security people and staff that accompany him on these trips, and his kids are currently being charged with FRAUD for the exorbinant rates they charged people to stay at Trump properties all during the Campaign and for the inaugural.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 53
Its all about the ratings isnt it? Trump speeches are a LOSER.
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 53

Alferdpacker wrote-So - the answer is you cannot provide verifiable links...----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------let`s see --ABC-NBC-Msnbc-Cnn-Fox news didn`t cut away -only CBS.What can I say? Perhaps Alferd Packer -Come on Down!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 53

@easyed598 wrote:

Alferd wrote-Can you provide any factual verifiable links to thousands of complaints to the networks for cutting away to stuff more highly valued by the viewers sucn as "The Price Is Right"?----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Do we really need 6 channels broadcasting any speech the president gives ? If anyone wants to watch it then there is Fox news. Let the other channels broadcast mindless shows that let people watch other people getting free stuff on the Price is Right. Kind of explain why the Left never seems to know what is going on in the real world.

So - the answer is you cannot provide verifiable links...

Everyone knew that...

He (tRump) is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages...
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 53

Rker wrote-I may be changing the subject but Kidboy, I will guarantee you because you have been in this message board for a  long time. that you and I will see the end of the Trump era--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey kidboy-I think I got at least another 6 years-how about you?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 53

Alferd wrote-Can you provide any factual verifiable links to thousands of complaints to the networks for cutting away to stuff more highly valued by the viewers sucn as "The Price Is Right"?----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Do we really need 6 channels broadcasting any speech the president gives ? If anyone wants to watch it then there is Fox news. Let the other channels broadcast mindless shows that let people watch other people getting free stuff on the Price is Right. Kind of explain why the Left never seems to know what is going on in the real world.

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 53

@KidBoy2 wrote:
MsStretch posted..

Speaking of fact checks, why don't we go to the Associated Press: AP FACT CHECK: Trump declares emergency with faulty claims

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When all else fails change the subject.

Not so.  I was providing evidence of why I thought CBS did the right thing.

Also included in referenced post:

Admittedly, I missed this "very important" speech, but if this is an example of what the president was spewing out, CBS did the right thing. Just my opinion, of course, but I doubt I would have made it through as far as CBS did.

But if it makes you feel better to cherry-pick my reply and 'poke the bear', please, go right ahead.  I am not really into such childish shenanigans.  I'm out.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 53

@KidBoy2 wrote:
MsStretch posted..

Speaking of fact checks, why don't we go to the Associated Press: AP FACT CHECK: Trump declares emergency with faulty claims

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When all else fails change the subject.

I may be changing the subject but Kidboy, I will guarantee you because you have been in this message board for a  long time. that you and I will see the end of the Trump era. 

Kudos
Views