Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 11
Barr has ruined his reputation, I still can't figure out why these men know when they work for The Donald their reputation is going down the toilet.
Looks like Barr is going to go down with the ship, or should I say down with The Donald.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 11

Fishslayer:   William Barr is a no nonsense AG who is highly respected and remains a vital component to judicial reforms and discovering the truth.

Where have you been?   😂

2,000 Former FBI And DOJ Officials Call On Barr To Resign

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexandrasternlicht/2020/05/11/2000-former-fbi-and-doj-officials-call-o...

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 11

Yep,  every  body it out there to get Trump. Everyone  HATES HIM. 😀

i have never seen a President that has so many thoughts of personal persecution . Isn't that a quite known mental disturbance?
personally, I do not know anyone that actually hates Trump. they may not like him or think like I do, that he is an idiot. but  HATE? 
Like I have said before. I Hate, Tall and thin females, because I am not one of them and I feel envy of people that I know  that are better than me. because I cannot be like them.
But to Hate a politician?   That is something that I fail to understand. but I see that all of them call me  Trump Hater,  that is what they seem to think, but for the life of me I do not understand that thought.

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 11

Barr is part of judicial reform? I'm LOL 

AG Barr is the main cog in politicizing, what used to be an Independent Justice Department. Barr is Trump's number one flunky and a major threat to maintaining Independent Law Enforcement in the Federal Government.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 11

William Barr is a no nonsense AG who is highly respected and remains a vital component to judicial reforms and discovering the truth.

He is a horse pill for liberals... because of all those "nuts" in y'alls system.

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 11

The Federalist !    ROFLMAO !!!!!

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 11

Barr's comments provided by jimc prove Barr is acting as the lawyer for ToadPOTUS and has no interest in the National Interest. Having the full power of the Government totally unregulated in the hands of a psychopathic moron is a bad idea, and Democracy cannot survive with the Toad tRump and his enablers in office.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 11

Tom5678: Barr is NOT the AG for the American people, he is AG and Chief Protector and little else for Donald Trump. That is his main job, to protect Trump. 

Exactly. After Barr's editing of the Mueller Report folks need to quit carping about anyone editing him.  🤣

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 11
Barr is NOT the AG for the American people, he is AG and Chief Protector and little else for Donald Trump. That is his main job, to protect Trump.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 11

Bill Barr has been AG now long enough for people to know both who, and what he is. He won't be remembered well by history.  But please proceed to apologize for him, it's entertaining.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit