AARP members get more! Take a look at your member benefits.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: CANNABIS TO THE RESCUE?

Message 11 of 16

@pc6063 wrote:

It is time that people stopped looking at medical marijuana use as something devious.  When those compounds in marijuana, whch can postiveley impact health are used under supervision, there is much to be gained and many who will benefit.

AP mentioned big pharma, but AP, I'm sure they will get their hands on this if at all possible.

I really don't know much about its distribution, just know that some have to leave their state in order to have children and loved ones treated.

About 150 miles east/southeast of me at 9800 feet altitude on the southern shoulder of Pikes Peak is Victor/Cripple Creek where the Stanley Brothers have bred the Charlotte's Web strain of marijuana that's so low in THC and high in CBD that some oil variants aren't legally Marijuana Oil but are legally Hemp Oil.

It's the only known effective treatment for Dravet Syndrome and a number of other conditions that traditional pharmacology can't treat.

We have well over a couple of thousand people in the general region of Colorado Springs who have moved here because it's absolutely essential to the health and continued life of at least one of their children.

Multiple butt-brained terminally ignorant legislators in other states are so despicably sub-human that they really don't care about saving a child's life if the "Devil's Weed" is involved.

The five Stanley Brothera are very religous men who believe God led them to learn to breed better strains of one of his creations - they see it as doing what God wants them to do.

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 16

It is time that people stopped looking at medical marijuana use as something devious.  When those compounds in marijuana, whch can postiveley impact health are used under supervision, there is much to be gained and many who will benefit.

AP mentioned big pharma, but AP, I'm sure they will get their hands on this if at all possible.

I really don't know much about its distribution, just know that some have to leave their state in order to have children and loved ones treated.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 16

@NerdyMom wrote:

My friend's mom is about to start using it for dementia. Not to cure it but to relieve the anxiety and frustration and anger. 

It has one really giant plus - unlike big pharma stuff - it's literally impossible to OD.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 16

My friend's mom is about to start using it for dementia. Not to cure it but to relieve the anxiety and frustration and anger. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 16

CBD is the only thing known to work for people with Dravet Syndrome.

CBD is being studied with ADHD - and shows promising results.

There are hundreds of avenues of research that are being blocked.

Ignorant bigoted trash like Sessions and his sort will have to die off before real research can start getting objective scientific answers.

CBD has even had some success treating psychotics.

Maybe it will help trump - the nation is getting desperate...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

CANNABIS TO THE RESCUE?

Message 16 of 16
Kudos