From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: CAN'T WIN

Message 41 of 87

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

It seems we have one poster whose needle is stuck on RED HERRING and another obsessed with Judge Judy.

Remember the original meme. Then, realize that if the president you agree with is racist (Trump) and the president you disagree with is not racist (Obama), there is a good chance you are a racist. 

But Trump is not a racist, so that clears things up beautifully.

As to agreeing/disagreeing - I agree with the Trump agenda, I disagreed with the Obama agenda. Agendas are not about race, they are about a vision of America.

Sorry but was he not the "ban all Muslims" guy? Odd that he did not try to ban any Muslims from Norway. 

Was he not the "KKK are very fine people" guy?  

How many blacks or Hispanics hold office in his administration (1).  How many are qualified (0), 

Of course he is a racist. You keep trying to pretend he does not meet the definition because Muslim or Mexican is not a race but he has demonstrated it enough. So, if you agree with a racist, you are probably a racist.  I know I believe most Republicans are. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 87

@rker321 wrote:

See guys what you all have created.  A poster that doesn't even waste on words just cartoons and continues to bait many of you to argue with   her.  Please,  argue with posters that produce posts that at least have some substance.

Yes, Ma'am. Will you give us a cookie if we are good?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 87

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

Disagree and I'm a racists.jpg

Small problem with your English usage. The statement for the neoRepublicans would be:

I'm a racist, so for eight years I disagreed with the President.

Now I agree with the President because he's a racist too.

Yes, disagreeing with the policies of "the black man in the WH" was called "racist" by you (but never clarified as to why) and agreeing with the policies of President Trump is called "racist' by you (but with no rational reasons offered).

So, it is not a matter of the English language usage. It is a matter of honest usage.

No, it's a matter of the the individual you choose to embrace; some would be confused if it was Mother Teresa or David Duke.

Neither of those are part of the discussion. As to the people who are, they have a very different view of America. I prefer one over the other - no race involved in that (except to those who see race in everything).

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 87

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

It seems we have one poster whose needle is stuck on RED HERRING and another obsessed with Judge Judy.

Remember the original meme. Then, realize that if the president you agree with is racist (Trump) and the president you disagree with is not racist (Obama), there is a good chance you are a racist. 

But Trump is not a racist, so that clears things up beautifully.

As to agreeing/disagreeing - I agree with the Trump agenda, I disagreed with the Obama agenda. Agendas are not about race, they are about a vision of America.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 87

@nctarheel wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

It seems we have one poster whose needle is stuck on RED HERRING 

And yet a third reader who introduces a RED HERRING pertaining to @Soosie's RED HERRING and @Epster's RED HERRING in order to completely take the discussion board OFF TOPIC.

It seems that those that are challenged about these RACIST memes have no recourse other than taking the thread created by the RACIST meme to the OFF TOPIC zone.

No RED HERRING with regard to Soosie's posts. I was pointing out the obsession with typing RED HERRING by one of our posters. It has become to be on a par with RACIST or NAZI or FASCIST as a way to reply when logic  is unavailable.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 87

See guys what you all have created.  A poster that doesn't even waste on words just cartoons and continues to bait many of you to argue with   her.  Please,  argue with posters that produce posts that at least have some substance.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 87

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

Disagree and I'm a racists.jpg

Small problem with your English usage. The statement for the neoRepublicans would be:

I'm a racist, so for eight years I disagreed with the President.

Now I agree with the President because he's a racist too.

Yes, disagreeing with the policies of "the black man in the WH" was called "racist" by you (but never clarified as to why) and agreeing with the policies of President Trump is called "racist' by you (but with no rational reasons offered).

So, it is not a matter of the English language usage. It is a matter of honest usage.

No, it's a matter of the the individual you choose to embrace; some would be confused if it was Mother Teresa or David Duke.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 87

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 87

@rk9152 wrote:

It seems we have one poster whose needle is stuck on RED HERRING 

And yet a third reader who introduces a RED HERRING pertaining to @Soosie's RED HERRING and @Epster's RED HERRING in order to completely take the discussion board OFF TOPIC.

It seems that those that are challenged about these RACIST memes have no recourse other than taking the thread created by the RACIST meme to the OFF TOPIC zone.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 87

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors