Getty Images and AARP present the Disrupt Aging Collection, a searchable photo collection that redefines what it means to get older. Take a look.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: CAN'T WIN

Message 31 of 87

@easyed598 wrote:

But again, over 90% of blacks vote Democrats....they know who the real racisist (sic) are....-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Well this statement saids (sic) volumes ,implying that if you are white you must be a racists. LMAO!  You make up some of the silliest implications.  How does it imply that pray tell?  I have to admit the Dems have done of (sic) a good job brainwashing the blacks but that is changing as more blacks  are prospering under Trump. Not all are sleazeballs that can be bought by a tax cut.  Though, admittedly many Cons are.....just wait for the debt and deficit.....it's coming.  Just in time for 2020...

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 87

@rker321 wrote:

Rich,  I wouldn't bother with Rk's posts  if you care to read my thread about History comparison, you will recognize Rk as one of those who adores Trump.  until of course his policies will start hurting his pocket.

Organizing the class again, Ma'am?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 87

Epster wrote-There are numerous men on this site that employ bullying tactics. (Though men do not own this market, I should say.) Six or so months back I blocked, screened and filtered them via account settings here and in my email account and now am able to ignore them one and all. Bliss, truth be told.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Bliss ? Truth? -Some people can`t handle the truth.  Your post reminds me of something Hillary said of white men. She said there are backward white women who vote what their husband ,boyfriend or son wants them to vote for.  One of her dozens of reasons shegave for losing the election.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 87

Rich,  I wouldn't bother with Rk's posts  if you care to read my thread about History comparison, you will recognize Rk as one of those who adores Trump.  until of course his policies will start hurting his pocket.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 87

@Richva wrote:

It is a dumb bumper sticker but show me who you walk with and I will tell you who you are. Persons walking the Trump path have, invariably, turned out to be racist. 

Generalizing because of partisan politics?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 87

But again, over 90% of blacks vote Democrats....they know who the real racisist are....-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Well this statement saids volumes ,implying that if you are white you must be a racists. I have to admit the Dems have done of a good job brainwashing the blacks but that is changing as more blacks  are prospering under Trump. I beleive that blacks  will see the truth as Diamond and Silk do and see that Trump is doing more to help blacks than Obama did.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 87

@easyed598 wrote:

Centristts wrote-Racists have been "winning" for centuries and now their whining they've lost for the last 10.  Hilarious!!!------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Actually the Democrat racists have been losing since 1964 .Just as I said, raciists have been losing. I'm so excited you aree with me. The DEM racists trying to frame the republicans as racists ended with the election of Obama ......nawwww, the Repubs have embraced it since Nixon.  Didn't you read your history book? but somebody forgot to tell the Democrat. But again, over 90% of blacks vote Democrats....they know who the real racisist are.....The argument doesn`t work anymore but they got nothing  else to run on. LMAO.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 87

Centristts wrote-Racists have been "winning" for centuries and now their whining they've lost for the last 10.  Hilarious!!!------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Actually the Democrat racists have been losing since 1964 .The DEM racists trying to frame the republicans as racists ended with the election of Obama but somebody forgot to tell the Democrats. The argument doesn`t work anymore but they got nothing  else to run on.

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 87

@Epster wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Never in my life did I ever see anyone describe a reasonable request to document/prove one's argument in a debate as a male-female issue. This feels like the Fox Twilight Zone.,

I realize men do not by and large inhabit the planet of nuance, however, speaking only for myself here, but I heard a bullying tone in the tarheel's words, and so would tend to support @Soosie's feeling of sexism. It is not so much in the request as it is in the manner the request was made. He's a man demanding something in a domineering (you could say bullying) manner of a woman. That's sexism, dude.

There are numerous men on this site that employ bullying tactics. (Though men do not own tis market, I should say.) Six or so months back I blocked, screened and filtered them via account settings here and in my email account and now am able to ignore them one and all. Bliss, truth be told. (<-PS @Soosie I highly suggest this move, btw)

If you heard a bullying tone in Tarheel's words why don't you hear it in Trumps words. Trump has been nothing but a bully all his life, and acted that way. Why did you vote for a bully if you think they are bad.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 87

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

But Trump is not a racist, so that clears things up beautifully.

As to agreeing/disagreeing - I agree with the Trump agenda, I disagreed with the Obama agenda. Agendas are not about race, they are about a vision of America.

Sorry but was he not the "ban all Muslims" guy? Odd that he did not try to ban any Muslims from Norway. 

Why are you sorry about that? He only declared 7 nations in need of additional scrutiny - just like Trump. And Norway was not on either's list. 

Was he not the "KKK are very fine people" guy?  

You're right, he didn't and neither did Trump.

How many blacks or Hispanics hold office in his administration (1).  How many are qualified (0), 

I don't know. I do not see race in everything.

Of course he is a racist. You keep trying to pretend he does not meet the definition because Muslim or Mexican is not a race but he has demonstrated it enough. So, if you agree with a racist, you are probably a racist.  I know I believe most Republicans are. 

No "trying to pretend" - Mexico and Muslim are not races.

Once again (it isn't that hard to understand). I did not agree with the vision of America of Obama and I do with that of Trump. That is what voting for a pol is all about - not race.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors