Join AARP panelists live Nov. 18 for a free webinar on ride-sharing. Register now to learn more about apps like Uber and Lyft.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: CAN'T WIN

Message 81 of 87

Racists have been "winning" for centuries and now their whining they've lost for the last 10.  Hilarious!!!

Image result for obama now that's funny

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 82 of 87

@easyed598 wrote:

His reluctance to provide his birth certificate for many years was the main reason people doubted him. Trump embarrassed him into providing it even before he was running for president.

So you see THE BIRTHERISM CONSPIRACY THEORY as real, do you?

I hope you know that not one piece of THE BIRTHER CONSPIRACY THEORY has any truth whatsoever to it. Factcheck.org, early on, touched, examined, and photographed Obama's birth certificate but THE CONSPIRACY THEORISTS continued their push to make our FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT seem illegitimate.

A local Hawaiian newspaper was produced, early on, contemporary to his date of birth that announced his birth but THE CONSPIRACY THEORISTS continued their push to make our FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT seem illegitimate.

"SPANKY" Trump's continued lies pertaining to having investigators in Hawaii and that they had evidence related to his birth, just fanned the flames of THE CONSPIRACY THEORISTS who, as I said earlier, continued their push to make our FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT seem illegitimate.

And here you are, giving LEGITIMACY to THE BIRTHER CONSPIRACY by saying, not that Obama was a citizen and didn't need to prove it; but that "HE WAS EMBARRASSED INTO PROVIDING PROOF OF HIS BIRTH".

While I don't know about you personally, most that subscribe to THE BIRTHER CONSPIRACY THEORY did so because they harbored RACIAL ANIMUS toward having a BLACK PRESIDENT, pure and simple.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 83 of 87

Critical wrote-Those who disagreed with President Obama's policies were not called racists. However, what we saw were tons of references to terms like Kenyan Muslim and other racial slurs, etc which had nothing to do with policies.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------His reluctance to provide his birth certificate for many years was the main reason people doubted him. Trump embarrassed him into providing it even before he was running for president. Another example of Can`t Win from the lefties come from Bill Maher and show how desperate the Far Left Loonies want to get rid of Trump.---Bill Maher is 'hoping for' an economic collapse so he can 'get rid of Trump': 'Sorry if that hurts p...

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 84 of 87

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Those who disagreed with President Obama's policies were not called racists.

Oh yes I was. Maybe not here (I don't remember), but I was certainly called a racist by liberals when I disagreed with President Obama's >anything<. Heck, I was called a racist because I DIDN'T vote for him.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 85 of 87

@Soosie wrote:

Disagree and I'm a racists.jpg

Yet another RACIST dog whistle meme.

It seems that @Soosie must have a never ending supply of these as they have appeared as original posts in several threads authored by her..

@Soosiestatements above are both purposely posted false statements sort of like @Soosie did in the thread "Let's See".

In that thread she posted a statement "with warheads developed from uranium sold to Russia by Hillary". When challenged about the truthfulness of that statement, there has been complete silence.

The reason? It is because it is common knowledge that the uranium statement is FALSE.

So now I post another challenge.

Provide proof to confirm either of your statements above.

If you can't, then all your intention could have been was to stir the RACIAL pot as "SPANKY" Trump does almost daily.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

CAN'T WIN

Message 86 of 87

How can one person come up with so many false premises? The answer is by regularly watching the Fox Propaganda Network.

Those who disagreed with President Obama's policies were not called racists. However, what we saw were tons of references to terms like Kenyan Muslim and other racial slurs, etc which had nothing to do with policies.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

CAN'T WIN

Message 87 of 87

Disagree and I'm a racists.jpg

Kudos