CAN ANYONE HERE NAME THE CRIME THAT HAS BEEN COMMITTED?

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: CAN ANYONE HERE NAME THE CRIME THAT HAS BEEN COMMITTED?

Message 21 of 259

@Richvawrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@jimc91wrote:

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

Hey Jim, tell us the evidence that a crime or crimes were committed for each of the 9 Congressional investigations of Hillary. 

I would love to and there are some good people in DC that are working to get the evidence that has been both withheld from the investigators, not to mention the HQ Special treatment she got from Andrew McCabe.  And the evidence that was destroyed by Hillary with BleachBit and hammers to blackberries and hard drives.  BTW, that evidence had already been subpoenaed. (is that a crime)  Gee, sounds like a "witch hunt"....

If you actually read those words I believe you will not see a "witch hunt" but rather "obstruction of justice".

After all the subpoenas, indictments, and guilty pleas, I don't think anyone believes this is a hunt for witches. More like a mopping up operation on the  traitor in the Oval Office.  

Then getting back to the basic question of this topic, you think that the crime was "being a traitor". Is that about it?

Supposedly it had to do with Russian collusion and our elections but little has been heard about that. Now it's going back to pre-campaign business activities. Hence "witch hunt" in which "get Trump" is the intent.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 259

@jimc91wrote:

@Roxanna35 I did not see anything in your rant but your opinion and judging by the flavor in which it was written, it appears also emotion.

What exactly do you want?  Impeachment because you don't like him?

That ranks right up there with Maxine Waters...

Enjoy your day.

@jimc91wrote:

@Roxanna35 I did not see anything in your rant but your opinion and judging by the flavor in which it was written, it appears also emotion.

Enjoy your day.

See how the far right tries to keep this silly subject going on forever. They do not want anyone to get to the big news of the day. Well here is an item that can replace this right wing nonsense.

Trump fired his lead lawyer today. He replaced him with a FOX nut job who joins 2 other nut job lawyers who are TV lawyers not real lawyers. Why did he do this. All three of these guys are from TV, and lie on TV all the time. They say a change is about to happen. Trump will move to get Muller out, and these 3 will be on TV to make his stupid base think what he did was ok. Trump marches down the path to Dicatorship with the help of his followers (enablers).

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 259

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@jimc91wrote:

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

Hey Jim, tell us the evidence that a crime or crimes were committed for each of the 9 Congressional investigations of Hillary. 

I would love to and there are some good people in DC that are working to get the evidence that has been both withheld from the investigators, not to mention the HQ Special treatment she got from Andrew McCabe.  And the evidence that was destroyed by Hillary with BleachBit and hammers to blackberries and hard drives.  BTW, that evidence had already been subpoenaed. (is that a crime)  Gee, sounds like a "witch hunt"....

If you actually read those words I believe you will not see a "witch hunt" but rather "obstruction of justice".

After all the subpoenas, indictments, and guilty pleas, I don't think anyone believes this is a hunt for witches. More like a mopping up operation on the  traitor in the Oval Office.  

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 259

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@jimc91wrote:

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 259

I'm still waiting for some precise evidence of Russian interference or meddling.

All I keep getting is "17 agencies", "James (the perjurer) Clapper" and "the CIA said so".

I'd like to know what exactly is going on so I can be more vigilant next election. 

If some government falsely swayed my vote, I would like to know exactly how.

And now we have:

200,000 specifically tailored anti-Hillary text messages sent BY RUSSIAN SOURSES in the last 60 days before the election to likely Trump voters in the 4 swing states he won.

50,000,000 hacked Facebook accounts giving Cambridge Analtica information to do personality profiles on millions of voters whe where then directed to numerous anti-hillary sites in the year before the election

Evidence of millions of dollars flowing from foreign sources int othe Trump camapign or funding trump real estate deals around the world.

None of which swayed my vote.

I had received a couple of text messages from the Hillary campaign. Several phone calls from Hillary people, as well.

I received one text message, that I remember, from Bernie's campaign notifying me that Bernie would be in my area.

I recieved no text messages from the Trump campaign. No phone calls, either. No anti-Hillary messages (except from some friends and relatives who I already knew were anti Hillary diehard Republicans).

As far as my thoughts about FaceBook - they might as well name that social media site  "FakeBook". So many fake posts on FaceBook. Often times I'll use an outrageous post on FaceBook as a starting point. In other words, I'll Google the claims and take it from there. After a while, you know whose post are to be disregarded.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 259

@jimc91wrote:

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 259

Enjoy your day.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 259

jimc91: 

I would love to and there are some good people in DC that are working to get the evidence that has been both withheld from the investigators, not to mention the HQ Special treatment she got from Andrew McCabe.

Hilarious. This sounds like Wile E. Coyote being sure that his next scheme would be the one to catch Roadrunner. You will be no more successful than he was.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 259

@jimc91wrote:

@Richvawrote:

@jimc91wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

The general federal obstruction of justice provisions are six: 18 U.S.C. 1512 (tampering with federal witnesses), 1513 (retaliating against federal witnesses), 1503 (obstruction of pending federal court proceedings), 1505 (obstruction of pending congressional or federal administrative proceedings), 371 (conspiracy), ...Apr 17, 2014

Obstruction of Justice: An Overview of Some of the Federal Statutes That Prohibit Interference with ...

Interesting...

OK, so those are your charges;  

Perhaps you will share the evidence you have that President, or President Elect, or Candidate or Private Citizen Trump has actually committed the crimes you are alleging.

Anxiously awaiting your presentation counselor.

This is why Trump is known as a snowflake. His enablers want him to be held to a lower standard than any other president or citizen, for that matter.  

Is it not reasonable to ask for the evidence of the crime you are alleging was committed?id

Thank GOD we still have a system where due process is still the law of the land.

I know Richard Jewell fully understands what a false accusation is like...

Yep, so did OJ....

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 259

@jimc91wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

The general federal obstruction of justice provisions are six: 18 U.S.C. 1512 (tampering with federal witnesses), 1513 (retaliating against federal witnesses), 1503 (obstruction of pending federal court proceedings), 1505 (obstruction of pending congressional or federal administrative proceedings), 371 (conspiracy), ...Apr 17, 2014

Obstruction of Justice: An Overview of Some of the Federal Statutes That Prohibit Interference with ...

Interesting... I knew it would excite you.

OK, so those are your charges;  Nope, not mine.  Your guyz charges....I didn't list them ALL, but Scout did a nice job.

Perhaps you will share the evidence you have that President, or President Elect, or Candidate or Private Citizen Trump has actually committed the crimes you are alleging.  Nope.  You'll have to turn off Fox first.  They block facts....

Anxiously awaiting your presentation counselor.  Your on a need to know basis.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors