It’s open enrollment season for Affordable Care Act health insurance! Here are 11 things you need to know.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
246
Views

Re: CAN ANYONE HERE NAME THE CRIME THAT HAS BEEN COMMITTED?

246 Views
Message 11 of 259

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

@jimc91wrote:

@rker321 I did not see anything in your rant but your opinion and judging by the flavor in which it was written, it appears also emotion.

 

What exactly do you want?  Impeachment because you don't like him?

 

That ranks right up there with Maxine Waters...

 

Enjoy your day.

 

 



@jimc91wrote:

@rker321 I did not see anything in your rant but your opinion and judging by the flavor in which it was written, it appears also emotion.

 

What exactly do you want?  Impeachment because you don't like him?

 

That ranks right up there with Maxine Waters...

 

Enjoy your day.

 

 


See how the far right tries to keep this silly subject going on forever. They do not want anyone to get to the big news of the day. Well here is an item that can replace this right wing nonsense.

Trump fired his lead lawyer today. He replaced him with a FOX nut job who joins 2 other nut job lawyers who are TV lawyers not real lawyers. Why did he do this. All three of these guys are from TV, and lie on TV all the time. They say a change is about to happen. Trump will move to get Muller out, and these 3 will be on TV to make his stupid base think what he did was ok. Trump marches down the path to Dicatorship with the help of his followers (enablers).


It would appear that the latest answer to the question of the topic has to do with lawyers who have not passed the bar and something about Fox.

 

jim - I hope that clarifies it for you.


Asking questions again. You are not permitted to do that.  Nap time.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
246
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
251
Views

CAN ANYONE HERE NAME THE CRIME THAT HAS BEEN COMMITTED?

251 Views
Message 12 of 259

Centrist, you have me LOL. You are so right, Trump minions claim to be supporters of law and order, but not when it comes to their idol in the White House. 

 

Remember when the Republican Party claimed to be the party of family values? I don't know what their new claim is, but it has me LOL again. It certainly can't be the party of family values, maybe it's the number of relationships with porn stars?

 

Now that I thought about it, values aren't even part of the equation any more in today's Republican Party.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
251
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
243
Views

Re: CAN ANYONE HERE NAME THE CRIME THAT HAS BEEN COMMITTED?

243 Views
Message 13 of 259

@john258wrote:

@jimc91wrote:

@rker321 I did not see anything in your rant but your opinion and judging by the flavor in which it was written, it appears also emotion.

 

What exactly do you want?  Impeachment because you don't like him?

 

That ranks right up there with Maxine Waters...

 

Enjoy your day.

 

 



@jimc91wrote:

@rker321 I did not see anything in your rant but your opinion and judging by the flavor in which it was written, it appears also emotion.

 

What exactly do you want?  Impeachment because you don't like him?

 

That ranks right up there with Maxine Waters...

 

Enjoy your day.

 

 


See how the far right tries to keep this silly subject going on forever. They do not want anyone to get to the big news of the day. Well here is an item that can replace this right wing nonsense.

Trump fired his lead lawyer today. He replaced him with a FOX nut job who joins 2 other nut job lawyers who are TV lawyers not real lawyers. Why did he do this. All three of these guys are from TV, and lie on TV all the time. They say a change is about to happen. Trump will move to get Muller out, and these 3 will be on TV to make his stupid base think what he did was ok. Trump marches down the path to Dicatorship with the help of his followers (enablers).


Well, there is that.....

 

Image result for judge judy gifs


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
243
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
229
Views

CAN ANYONE HERE NAME THE CRIME THAT HAS BEEN COMMITTED?

229 Views
Message 14 of 259

Thank you Centrist for pointing out the Trump Cult level of hypocrisy and legal ignorance.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
229
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
229
Views

Re: CAN ANYONE HERE NAME THE CRIME THAT HAS BEEN COMMITTED?

229 Views
Message 15 of 259

@rk9152wrote:

@Richvawrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@jimc91wrote:

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

Hey Jim, tell us the evidence that a crime or crimes were committed for each of the 9 Congressional investigations of Hillary. 

 

 


I would love to and there are some good people in DC that are working to get the evidence that has been both withheld from the investigators, not to mention the HQ Special treatment she got from Andrew McCabe.  And the evidence that was destroyed by Hillary with BleachBit and hammers to blackberries and hard drives.  BTW, that evidence had already been subpoenaed. (is that a crime)  Gee, sounds like a "witch hunt"....


If you actually read those words I believe you will not see a "witch hunt" but rather "obstruction of justice".


After all the subpoenas, indictments, and guilty pleas, I don't think anyone believes this is a hunt for witches. More like a mopping up operation on the  traitor in the Oval Office.  


Then getting back to the basic question of this topic, you think that the crime was "being a traitor". Is that about it?

 

Supposedly it had to do with Russian collusion and our elections but little has been heard about that. Now it's going back to pre-campaign business activities. Hence "witch hunt" in which "get Trump" is the intent.


Once again, trump supporters claim they are "law and order" Americans, except when it applies to the candidate that speaks like them, acts like them and politically provides them with their desires.  The hypocrisy is stunning.  Most REAL Americans know this isn't about "who won the election", though it may be about HOW the election was won.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
229
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
228
Views

Re: CAN ANYONE HERE NAME THE CRIME THAT HAS BEEN COMMITTED?

228 Views
Message 16 of 259

Dear Jim.  What you don't like about my post in which I post what is wrong with this Administration is the fact that although you claim that is a very subjective and emotional post is becoming more and more everyday  the conclusion that most Americans have regarding this Administration and that is precisely what is frightening you. that I may be correct.  

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
228
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
233
Views

CAN ANYONE HERE NAME THE CRIME THAT HAS BEEN COMMITTED?

233 Views
Message 17 of 259

You can't make this stuff up. Members of the Trump Cult don't understand the process and/or how it works. But remember, they are the same people who loved and fully supported 9 different investigations of Hillary. 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
233
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
230
Views

Re: CAN ANYONE HERE NAME THE CRIME THAT HAS BEEN COMMITTED?

230 Views
Message 18 of 259

@gordyflwrote:

I'm still waiting for some precise evidence of Russian interference or meddling.

All I keep getting is "17 agencies", "James (the perjurer) Clapper" and "the CIA said so".

I'd like to know what exactly is going on so I can be more vigilant next election. 

If some government falsely swayed my vote, I would like to know exactly how.

And now we have:

200,000 specifically tailored anti-Hillary text messages sent BY RUSSIAN SOURSES in the last 60 days before the election to likely Trump voters in the 4 swing states he won.

 

50,000,000 hacked Facebook accounts giving Cambridge Analtica information to do personality profiles on millions of voters whe where then directed to numerous anti-hillary sites in the year before the election

 

Evidence of millions of dollars flowing from foreign sources int othe Trump camapign or funding trump real estate deals around the world.

 

None of which swayed my vote.

I had received a couple of text messages from the Hillary campaign. Several phone calls from Hillary people, as well.

I received one text message, that I remember, from Bernie's campaign notifying me that Bernie would be in my area.

I recieved no text messages from the Trump campaign. No phone calls, either. No anti-Hillary messages (except from some friends and relatives who I already knew were anti Hillary diehard Republicans).

As far as my thoughts about FaceBook - they might as well name that social media site  "FakeBook". So many fake posts on FaceBook. Often times I'll use an outrageous post on FaceBook as a starting point. In other words, I'll Google the claims and take it from there. After a while, you know whose post are to be disregarded.


But we know many are smarter than the average "rube".  How many of the uneducated or unaware bought it hook-line & sinker?  Shoot, a moron believed the fake news perpetuated by the Russians and showed up at a pizza parlor in DC with a rifle to take care of business....  Another simpleton, this one in Florida organized a rally based on Fake News.  There are many, poorly informed, bigoted Americans voting.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
230
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
224
Views

Re: CAN ANYONE HERE NAME THE CRIME THAT HAS BEEN COMMITTED?

224 Views
Message 19 of 259

@rk9152wrote:


 

Then getting back to the basic question of this topic, you think that the crime was "being a traitor". Is that about it?

 

Supposedly it had to do with Russian collusion and our elections but little has been heard about that. Now it's going back to pre-campaign business activities. Hence "witch hunt" in which "get Trump" is the intent.


RK  I don't believe that anyone in this message board has the ability or capability to PROVE    that    any crime has been committed. The only one that you should direct that question and I doubt that he will answer your, would be MUeller. Which in my mind Trump will do everything in his power to silence. When and if he is allowed by this Administration to complete his investigation of not only Russian meddling but of collusion and obstruction of justice  then and only then you will know your answer. So, please don't ask here about what crime have been committed. no one has that answer here.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
224
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
220
Views

Re: CAN ANYONE HERE NAME THE CRIME THAT HAS BEEN COMMITTED?

220 Views
Message 20 of 259

@john258wrote:

@jimc91wrote:

@rker321 I did not see anything in your rant but your opinion and judging by the flavor in which it was written, it appears also emotion.

 

What exactly do you want?  Impeachment because you don't like him?

 

That ranks right up there with Maxine Waters...

 

Enjoy your day.

 

 



@jimc91wrote:

@rker321 I did not see anything in your rant but your opinion and judging by the flavor in which it was written, it appears also emotion.

 

What exactly do you want?  Impeachment because you don't like him?

 

That ranks right up there with Maxine Waters...

 

Enjoy your day.

 

 


See how the far right tries to keep this silly subject going on forever. They do not want anyone to get to the big news of the day. Well here is an item that can replace this right wing nonsense.

Trump fired his lead lawyer today. He replaced him with a FOX nut job who joins 2 other nut job lawyers who are TV lawyers not real lawyers. Why did he do this. All three of these guys are from TV, and lie on TV all the time. They say a change is about to happen. Trump will move to get Muller out, and these 3 will be on TV to make his stupid base think what he did was ok. Trump marches down the path to Dicatorship with the help of his followers (enablers).


It would appear that the latest answer to the question of the topic has to do with lawyers who have not passed the bar and something about Fox.

 

jim - I hope that clarifies it for you.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
220
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22

Top Authors