Getting ready to enroll in Medicare? AARP’s Medicare Made Easy has the resources you need to help you make the right choices.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Bush 41 Calls Trump a Blowhard

Message 1 of 8

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@CriticalThinking— couldn’t agree with you more! And to be honest, anyone with critical thinking skills—(see what I did there—LOL), Commonsense, and the ability to think clearly and see the facts for what they are, and who are not flaming racists who will look away from everything else in order to create an Aryan nation II, do as well.

Both Bush Sr and Jr are right. I agree with both you and CriticalThinking, the die hard Trump supporters will turn on anyone in defense of Trump. An Aryan nation is on the horizon if the masses don't wake the heck up.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 8

@Richva wrote:

Wait until after the Republican primaries are over for real heartfelt comments about Trump from fellow Republicans.  The tax overhaul will be settled one way or the other. Probably go down in flames and they have nothing on the horizon he has not yet screwed up.  They will play nice until after the primary and then cut him to ribbons to win the election. 

Don't be so sure about the tax proposal, there are two Dems in line to vote for it. With reconciliation they can get it passed and that worries me.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 8

@CriticalThinking— couldn’t agree with you more! And to be honest, anyone with critical thinking skills—(see what I did there—LOL), Commonsense, and the ability to think clearly and see the facts for what they are, and who are not flaming racists who will look away from everything else in order to create an Aryan nation II, do as well.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Bush 41 Calls Trump a Blowhard

Message 4 of 8

Phyllis, this kind of thinking is very scary Trump Cult Members are too stupid to figure out what's going on. Trump has them turning on decent human beings and conservatives like both Bushes, the Senators from Arizona, federal judges, the press, and anyone else who stands up to Trump. That's what happened in Nazi Germany when Hitler was trying to become a dictator.

I knew Trump voters were dumb, but I didn't realize how stupid they really are. They are dedicating themselves to an ego centric, nasty man, who insults anyone who disagrees with him. Instead of rejecting that type of outlandish behavior from our President, Trump Cult members love it. What is wong with them? What happened to honesty and decency?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 8

CT—Both of the Bush’s are spot on.   Sure don’t need to be a rocket scientist to realize that what both said is 100% correct, do you?

I guess the only ability one does need is the ability to see past the propaganda coming out of right wing “media“ sites and the nonsense spewed by the prevaricating fool in the White House— and the obvious prevarications and diversions put forth by right wing posters, Both on and off this site.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 8

Wait until after the Republican primaries are over for real heartfelt comments about Trump from fellow Republicans.  The tax overhaul will be settled one way or the other. Probably go down in flames and they have nothing on the horizon he has not yet screwed up.  They will play nice until after the primary and then cut him to ribbons to win the election. 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 8

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Former President George H.W. Bush has a blunt assessment of Donald Trump: "He's a blowhard." And his son, former President George W. Bush, has harsh words for his Republican successor as well: "This guy doesn't know what it means to be president."

Daddy Bush spoke the truth.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Bush 41 Calls Trump a Blowhard

Message 8 of 8

Former President George H.W. Bush has a blunt assessment of Donald Trump: "He's a blowhard." And his son, former President George W. Bush, has harsh words for his Republican successor as well: "This guy doesn't know what it means to be president."

Kudos
Views
Replies