Getty Images and AARP present the Disrupt Aging Collection, a searchable photo collection that redefines what it means to get older. Take a look.

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Brzezinski calls Ivanka Trump 'sick' and 'twisted' for thanking President Trump for reunited mig

Message 1 of 41

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
angeleyes64 posted..

Ivanka Trump is a mini Trump, and is as crooked as he is. Lets remember she has Co's. in China using children at low wages for shoes and other items. I do remember The Donald saying no over seas Co's. and she has a couple.

Ivanka is nothing but a mini Donald, and anyone who thinks other wise is just down right blind to see or acknowledge it. If you think she is ever going to influence him your crazy, he does what he wants, says what he wants, but she and the boys are as crooked as he is. He has taught them well.

She throws her crap around just like he does and thinks because she is daddy's little girl and he likes her boobs, and would date her, it flys, well it doesn't.

She is twisted and sick, just like daddy

===========================

Nasty post.

Brings back memories of "Nasty Woman" as Trump called Hillary.  I assume the perverted conservative mind has some justification for using that epithet while condemning "sick and twisted".  Those of us with a sense of propriety will never understand how you can pick and chose your morality but conservatives have no problem. 

Trump was a pol in a street fight with other pols. Are you saying that Mika has a political agenda to sell too? I will not dispute that.

So Trump only started his name calling and lying when he became a pol ...n the early 1970s.

So when did I say that??

So it really doesn't matter what you said, does it?

So if you are going to speak for another poster, you really should so try to make sense.

ChasKy53 is correct - it really doesn't matter what he said, does it?

Trump lies twice as often as he tells the truth - a majority of his supporters appear to be valiantly attempting to emulate him...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Brzezinski calls Ivanka Trump 'sick' and 'twisted' for thanking President Trump for reunited mig

Message 2 of 41

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
angeleyes64 posted..

Ivanka Trump is a mini Trump, and is as crooked as he is. Lets remember she has Co's. in China using children at low wages for shoes and other items. I do remember The Donald saying no over seas Co's. and she has a couple.

Ivanka is nothing but a mini Donald, and anyone who thinks other wise is just down right blind to see or acknowledge it. If you think she is ever going to influence him your crazy, he does what he wants, says what he wants, but she and the boys are as crooked as he is. He has taught them well.

She throws her crap around just like he does and thinks because she is daddy's little girl and he likes her boobs, and would date her, it flys, well it doesn't.

Nasty post.

Brings back memories of "Nasty Woman" as Trump called Hillary.  I assume the perverted conservative mind has some justification for using that epithet while condemning "sick and twisted".  Those of us with a sense of propriety will never understand how you can pick and chose your morality but conservatives have no problem. 

Trump was a pol in a street fight with other pols. Are you saying that Mika has a political agenda to sell too? I will not dispute that.

So Trump only started his name calling and lying when he became a pol ...n the early 1970s.

So when did I say that??

So if you are going to speak for another poster, you really should so try to make sense.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 41

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
angeleyes64 posted..

Nasty post.

So when did I say that??

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 41

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
angeleyes64 posted..

Nasty post.

So when did I say that??

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 41

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
angeleyes64 posted..

Nasty post.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 41

@Richva wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
angeleyes64 posted..

Nasty post.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 41

@KidBoy2 wrote:
angeleyes64 posted..

Nasty post.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 41

She’s an adult, she put herself in this position, she is selfish and self centered, she fakes caring, prospers from her position, does not take responsibility for her actions, her social positions are not real, she hides behind her father and plays to being a innocent daughter when critiqued, and supports her criminal husband and criminal father. 

Sounds like a trump to me. 

Go Mika!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 41
angeleyes64 posted..

Nasty post.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 41

@rk9152 wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:
@Richva

She is twisted and sick, just like daddy.

I can't imagine how anyone would be able to endure this deep hatred for another 6 1/2 years. It's gotta hurt.

Naahh - no hate - the world loves mocking and lampooning her, and waiting for her to open her mouth to change feet...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors