Honored Social Butterfly

Brzezinski calls Ivanka Trump 'sick' and 'twisted' for thanking President Trump for reunited migrant

Brzezinski calls Ivanka Trump 'sick' and 'twisted' for thanking President Trump for reunited migrant families

MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski called Ivanka Trump "utterly sick" and "twisted" on Friday for thanking President Trump for reuniting migrant children with their parents after the families were separated crossing the U.S. border illegally, saying those family separations would never have happened in the first place without the president’s policies.

“Because for some reason, some people who work for President Trump, including his daughter, are twisting this and actually thanking President Trump for creating moments like this. How sick, how sick for someone in the White House to tweet, thank you to Donald Trump for these reunions," the "Morning Joe" co-host said. "Because these reunions, they should have never happened. These children should have never been taken away from their parents."

Brzezinski's commentary appeared to be triggered specifically by a tweet from Trump’s daughter and senior adviser, who praised the president for "taking critical action ending family separation at the border" while urging Congress to act on a permanent immigration solution

"Thank you, President Trump?" Brzezinski added later. "How sick. And how twisted. ‘We are doing this with our policy and we are twisting the truth to make it look like the president created a happy day for these people?’ How utterly sick. This is not where we need to be." 

========================================

This is typical of what I see on MSNBC.  

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

On the subject of President Trump (and his family) Mika is so consumed with hatred that she regularly spouts garbage but with a pained look on her face, a tear in her eye, and a catch in her voice.

She is like some of our posters - a Drama Queen  - all about emotion and totally lacking in reality.

Honored Social Butterfly

@rk9152 wrote:

On the subject of President Trump (and his family) Mika is so consumed with hatred that she regularly spouts garbage but with a pained look on her face, a tear in her eye, and a catch in her voice.

She is like some of our posters - a Drama Queen  - all about emotion and totally lacking in reality.

And herein lies the Crux of the situation we find ourselves in as a Country.............................Dishonest Don Trump & his Cult Members think once you win a Election in America & you gain Control of the Entire US Government..................it's now your Country to do with and Rule anyway you want and the people who supported the losing candidate are persona non grata...........................and only have whatever rights the Winners graciously decide to allow you to have.................

Here the Trump Cult has determined Mika Brezinski supported the losing Candidate and because she did - her punishment is to lose all her rights

It's open season on Mika Brezinski................a part of me thinks it's because her name sounds different then typical WASP names we find in Republicans in Congress like Jim Jordan - Doug Collins - Jason Smith

So that means we get to point out the differences in the things she says - how her voice sounds when she says them - the expressions on her face

We get to interpret her intentions and label with unflattering names like Drama Queen

Mike Brezinski is not a Elected Official - she in a Ordinary American Citizen who gets up everyday and goes to a Job like Millions of other Americans

The only real differences between Mika Brezinski and rk9152 & kidboy is...........................

A. she has the Courage to use her Real Name when she makes public comments

B. She voted for the losing candidate in the last Presidential Election and they apparently did not

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Honored Social Butterfly

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

And herein lies the Crux of the situation we find ourselves in as a Country.............................Dishonest Don Trump & his Cult Members think once you win a Election in America & you gain Control of the Entire US Government..................it's now your Country to do with and Rule anyway you want and the people who supported the losing candidate are persona non grata...........................and only have whatever rights the Winners graciously decide to allow you to have.................

Here the Trump Cult has determined Mika Brezinski supported the losing Candidate and because she did - her punishment is to lose all her rights

It's open season on Mika Brezinski................a part of me thinks it's because her name sounds different then typical WASP names we find in Republicans in Congress like Jim Jordan - Doug Collins - Jason Smith

So that means we get to point out the differences in the things she says - how her voice sounds when she says them - the expressions on her face

We get to interpret her intentions and label with unflattering names like Drama Queen

Mike Brezinski is not a Elected Official - she in a Ordinary American Citizen who gets up everyday and goes to a Job like Millions of other Americans

The only real differences between Mika Brezinski and rk9152 & kidboy is...........................

B. She voted for the losing candidate in the last Presidential Election and they apparently did not

I was hoping to find a way to respond to that collection of angry outbursts but when I came to the part about her using her own name, I realized it not possible.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I was hoping to find a way to respond to that collection of angry outbursts but when I came to the part about her using her own name, I realized it not possible.

Which part did you see as angry? It certainly appears to be a reasoned description of the facts.  Plus, when dealing with snowflakes and heartless monsters, one should be expected to get angry. Unless one has no soul, of course. 

Honored Social Butterfly

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Which part did you see as angry? It certainly appears to be a reasoned description of the facts.  Plus, when dealing with snowflakes and heartless monsters, one should be expected to get angry. Unless one has no soul, of course. 

The entire post. BTW - the "heartless monster" bit also seems a bit angry. You guys (generic) are going to give yourselves ulcers. Relax it's a lovely day in the neighborhood. And the "no soul" bit sounds quite drama queenish" - the latest fad of the radical left.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Mick posted..

B. She voted for the losing candidate in the last Presidential Election and they apparently did not.

=========================

Again this thread is about ...: Brzezinski calls Ivanka Trump 'sick' and 'twisted'

So you think its OK for her to call Ivanka Trump 'sick' and 'twisted'...is that correct?
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Mick posted..

B. She voted for the losing candidate in the last Presidential Election and they apparently did not.

Again this thread is about ...: Brzezinski calls Ivanka Trump 'sick' and 'twisted'

So you think its OK for her to call Ivanka Trump 'sick' and 'twisted'...is that correct?

Is it against the law for Brzezinski to make that comment?  Of course it isn't.  So yes, it is alright.  Don't you agree?  If not, why not?

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Mick posted..

She is counter punching as one right winger puts it. She was attacked by Trump long ago. Is that ok with you? Do you think when Trump calls people names they should shut up? You do realize trump is the FIRST PRESIDENT to call people childish names. Is that ok too?

Mika has my permission to call ivanka anything she wants.

So it begins.
Honored Social Butterfly

Mlsker posted..

She is counter punching as one right winger puts it. She was attacked by Trump long ago. Is that ok with you? Do you think when Trump calls people names they should shut up? You do realize trump is the FIRST PRESIDENT to call people childish names. Is that ok too?

So it begins.

Grasping at straws...so it continues.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Mlsker posted..

So it begins.

Grasping at straws...so it continues.

Too obvious?

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Mick posted..

A. she has the Courage to use her Real Name when she makes public commentsyou think

Why, yes it is OK.  Why would you think it was not ok?

Regular Social Butterfly

@Richva
Ivanka Trump is a mini Trump, and is as crooked as he is. Lets remember she has Co's. in China using children at low wages for shoes and other items. I do remember The Donald saying no over seas Co's. and she has a couple.

Ivanka is nothing but a mini Donald, and anyone who thinks other wise is just down right blind to see or acknowledge it. If you think she is ever going to influence him your crazy, he does what he wants, says what he wants, but she and the boys are as crooked as he is. He has taught them well.

She throws her crap around just like he does and thinks because she is daddy's little girl and he likes her boobs, and would date her, it flys, well it doesn't.

She is twisted and sick, just like daddy.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Honored Social Butterfly

angeleyes64 posted..

Ivanka Trump is a mini Trump, and is as crooked as he is. Lets remember she has Co's. in China using children at low wages for shoes and other items. I do remember The Donald saying no over seas Co's. and she has a couple.

Ivanka is nothing but a mini Donald, and anyone who thinks other wise is just down right blind to see or acknowledge it. If you think she is ever going to influence him your crazy, he does what he wants, says what he wants, but she and the boys are as crooked as he is. He has taught them well.

She throws her crap around just like he does and thinks because she is daddy's little girl and he likes her boobs, and would date her, it flys, well it doesn't.

She is twisted and sick, just like daddy

===========================

Nasty post.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@KidBoy2 wrote:
angeleyes64 posted..

Nasty post.

Brings back memories of "Nasty Woman" as Trump called Hillary.  I assume the perverted conservative mind has some justification for using that epithet while condemning "sick and twisted".  Those of us with a sense of propriety will never understand how you can pick and chose your morality but conservatives have no problem. 

Honored Social Butterfly

@Richva wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
angeleyes64 posted..

Nasty post.

Brings back memories of "Nasty Woman" as Trump called Hillary.  I assume the perverted conservative mind has some justification for using that epithet while condemning "sick and twisted".  Those of us with a sense of propriety will never understand how you can pick and chose your morality but conservatives have no problem. 

Trump was a pol in a street fight with other pols. Are you saying that Mika has a political agenda to sell too? I will not dispute that.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
angeleyes64 posted..

Nasty post.

Trump was a pol in a street fight with other pols. Are you saying that Mika has a political agenda to sell too? I will not dispute that.

So Trump only started his name calling and lying when he became a pol ...n the early 1970s.

Honored Social Butterfly

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
angeleyes64 posted..

Nasty post.

So Trump only started his name calling and lying when he became a pol ...n the early 1970s.

So when did I say that??

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
angeleyes64 posted..

Nasty post.

So when did I say that??

So it really doesn't matter what you said, does it?

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
angeleyes64 posted..

Nasty post.

So when did I say that??

So if you are going to speak for another poster, you really should so try to make sense.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
angeleyes64 posted..

Nasty post.

So when did I say that??

So if you are going to speak for another poster, you really should so try to make sense.

ChasKy53 is correct - it really doesn't matter what he said, does it?

Trump lies twice as often as he tells the truth - a majority of his supporters appear to be valiantly attempting to emulate him...

44>dolt45
Honored Social Butterfly

@angeleyes64 wrote:
@Richva

I can't imagine how anyone would be able to endure this deep hatred for another 6 1/2 years. It's gotta hurt.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@rk9152 wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:
@Richva

I can't imagine how anyone would be able to endure this deep hatred for another 6 1/2 years. It's gotta hurt.

Naahh - no hate - the world loves mocking and lampooning her, and waiting for her to open her mouth to change feet...

44>dolt45
Honored Social Butterfly

She’s an adult, she put herself in this position, she is selfish and self centered, she fakes caring, prospers from her position, does not take responsibility for her actions, her social positions are not real, she hides behind her father and plays to being a innocent daughter when critiqued, and supports her criminal husband and criminal father. 

Sounds like a trump to me. 

Go Mika!

Honored Social Butterfly

First, let me point out that, of the over 2,000 children separated from their parents by the Trump administration policies, 83 have been returned. 

Second, let me explain that, unlike receipts for wedding bands, cash, cell phones etc. which are given to refugees when confiscated, there was no mechanism in place to track their children once taken from them. 

Finally, the "punishment" for presenting themselves at the border and asking for asylum was a couple of nights in jail with a $10 fine, almost never paid. So, the incompetent Trump administration caused all this suffering for nothing. This is not a zero tolerance policy, it is a zero competence policy. 

Honored Social Butterfly

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Brzezinski calls Ivanka Trump 'sick' and 'twisted' for thanking President Trump for reunited migrant families

MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski called Ivanka Trump "utterly sick" and "twisted" on Friday for thanking President Trump for reuniting migrant children with their parents after the families were separated crossing the U.S. border illegally, saying those family separations would never have happened in the first place without the president’s policies.

"Because these reunions, they should have never happened. These children should have never been taken away from their parents."

"Thank you, President Trump?" Brzezinski added later. "How sick. And how twisted. ‘We are doing this with our policy and we are twisting the truth to make it look like the president created a happy day for these people?’ How utterly sick. This is not where we need to be." 

========================================

This is typical of what I see on MSNBC.  

Yes, it is terrible to have to read the truth.

Our government is now admitting that they DO NOT KNOW where some of the parents are, upwards of 20% of them.

It is also admitting that 3,000 children will have to be matched with their parents through DNA testing because no one knows who goes with who due to this MASTER SCREW-UP.

Yes, only a twisted person would make it sound like TRUMP THE CHUMP has done anything good in this disaster.

NO! IT'S CONSERVATIVES THAT ARE NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POOP!
Honored Social Butterfly

Ivanka is a victim of environment and as her Daddy sees the process, breeding, and she should not be overly critized.

During WWII the Nazis set up a Red Cross visit to one of their camps and like Fox reporting of all things Der Trumper, the image presented was totally acceptable to those making the visit.

In a similar vein, Der Trumper has grabbed a couple people who had only recently been torn apart and moved them back together again FOR THE CAMERAS.

This is so people will be diverted by another brightshinny and stop worrying aobut the hundreds of kids whose parents have already been deported and may NEVER be reunited or the inhuman trauma Trump has subjected infants and toddlers to by ripping them out of their mother's arms and carting them off to sleep on the concrete floor of some vacant Walmart with a mylar "space blanket" for comfort.

neoRepublicans are easily distracted by such publicity snowjobs - they still think Saddam was behind 9/11 and was building nukes before jr invaded - so this little stage play is very comforting to those who must believe lies because the truth is too disgusting even for a Regressive.

Honored Social Butterfly

Readers should not forget who we are talking about here - Ivanka Trump - is a Senior Advisor to the President of the USA - she has a Office in the Whitehouse and a Staff paid for by the US Tax Payers..............................and like almost every other Top WH Official/Cabinet Member she has been accused of crimes by the US Justice Department for illegal activity resutling from her activities during the Presidential Campaign and in her capacity as a US Government Official 

Three weeks ago, New York state’s attorney general filed a lawsuit against the Trump Foundation, President Trump, and three of his kids for what she called “extensive and persistent violations of state and federal law.”

The Foundation’s illegal activities included “unlawful political coordination with the Trump presidential campaign, repeated and willful self-dealing transactions to benefit Mr. Trump’s personal and business interests, and violations of basic legal obligations for non-profit foundations,” according to the suit.

The attorney general’s office referred the matter to the Internal Revenue Service and Federal Election Commission for possible criminal investigation.

Source - https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2018/07/03/happy-birthday-america-welcome-banana-republic/8LuKRj...

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Honored Social Butterfly

nctarheel posted..

Yes, only a twisted person would make it sound like TRUMP THE CHUMP has done anything good in this disaster.

----------------------------------------
Only a twisted person would call Ivanka Trump 'sick' and 'twisted' ..but Brzezinski did.

Honored Social Butterfly

@KidBoy2 wrote:
nctarheel posted..

----------------------------------------
Only a twisted person would call Ivanka Trump 'sick' and 'twisted' ..but Brzezinski did.

Boo Hoo for the snowflakes that cant take it. Ive seen worse from you about Michelle Obama for 8 years. 
So it begins.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png