Hundreds of Member Benefits. One Convenient Place to Explore Them. Check it Out!

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: British Intelligence MI6 Russian KGB/Trump Peeing Hookers Dossier Testimony Released

Message 31 of 33

NerdyMom wrote:

Wow, that’s long. I’m only on page 40 and it’s 302 pages long. Will need to some to read and digest...

I'm not quite that far yet...

It's going to take a while...

So - who is going to read it to liddle donnie - and make certain he understands it?

Now there's a job that will have truly legendary overtime...

Have pity for Melania - she hasn't yet got rid of that ugly fat.
Report Inappropriate Content
Trusted Social Butterfly

Re: British Intelligence MI6 Russian KGB/Trump Peeing Hookers Dossier Testimony Released

Message 32 of 33

Wow, that’s long. I’m only on page 40 and it’s 302 pages long. Will need to some to read and digest...

Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly

British Intelligence MI6 Russian KGB/Trump Peeing Hookers Dossier Testimony Released

Message 33 of 33

Sen. Feinstein released Fusion GPS, Russian KGB/Trump Peeing Hookers Dossier Testimony. Which shows Republican Iowa Senator Grassley has been trying to cover-up the scandal not find the truth. A truly corrupt evil man.

British Intelligence MI6 Agent Christopher Steele was horrified about what he found out about Donald Trump and his corrupt family. 

We now know that a TRUSTED member of the Trump Campaign went to the FBI too. They were horrified by Trump Campaign/Russian KGB/GRU COLLUSION. An honest Republian wasn't willing to betray our country.

https://www.feinstein.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/3/9/3974a291-ddbe-4525-9ed1-22bab43c05ae/934A35...

Announcements
Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families download this free guide developed by AARP to help make caregiving more manageable. It includes information on how to have vital conversations with older family members, organize important documents, assess your loved one's needs and locate important resources.
Top Kudoed Authors