Brett Kavanaugh confirmed as a Supreme Court justice, cementing conservative control of the nation’s

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Brett Kavanaugh confirmed as a Supreme Court justice, cementing conservative control of the nati

Message 31 of 51

Epster - Kavanaugh's to-date rulings prove him a worthy Justice.

And Ginsburg's "to-date rulings" do not?

btw - she is not looking at possible impeachment proceedings but Bart definitely is for at least two, under oath lies he told to the Senate Judicary Committee while they were questioning him - prior to Dr. Ford's and his testimonies.

Aside from that fact, I do believe his arrogance and obfuscation will catch up with him.  I do pity his wife and family.

Image result for image kavanaugh's letter signed bart

After some back-and-forth, Leahy said: "Judge Kavanaugh, I'm trying to get a straight answer from you under oath."

"Yes or no?" he said, asking whether the judge was indeed the Bart O'Kavanaugh Judge had referred to. 

"You'd have to ask him," Kavanaugh responded, referring to Judge. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Brett Kavanaugh confirmed as a Supreme Court justice, cementing conservative control of the nati

Message 32 of 51
Epster posted..

BTB, Ginsberg is highly political, speaking at Democratic meetings, spouting off about her fears of America with Trump, et cetera.

===========================================================

Yes, she did...I guess that is OK with the left.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 51

MIseker       So it begins

https://www.businessinsider.com/brett-kavanaugh-protest-photos-supreme-court-capitol-2018-10#this-is...

Kavanaugh's expected confirmation comes after sexual-assault survivors across the nation came out swinging against the judge's nomination in light of the allegations against him.

Several protesters wore shirts that said "I am a survivor and I vote."

This is the first time since 2005 that a Supreme Court nominee has not had majority support among Americans, according to an NBC/Wall Street Journal poll.

Kavanaugh's appointment is one of the most controversial in history.

Only 34% of Americans support his confirmation.

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump

The crowd in front of the U.S. Supreme Court is tiny, looks like about 200 people (& most are onlookers) - that wouldn’t even fill the first couple of rows of our Kansas Rally, or any of our Rallies for that matter! The Fake News Media tries to make it look sooo big, & it’s not!

Related image

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 51

@nctarheel wrote:

The day of the SUPREME COURT being apolitical is over.

Kavanaugh, when he accused the DEMOCRATS and THE CLINTONS of a conspiracy against him settled that.

And what, pray, will you say when Justice Kavanaugh's allegations are proven to be true?

BTB, Ginsberg is highly political, speaking at Democratic meetings, spouting off about her fears of America with Trump, et cetera.

Kavanaugh's to-date rulings prove him a worthy Justice. God bless him.

And God bless America.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 51

@alferdpacker wrote:

Now the nation will have to endure the shame of a justice with a history of being a drunken attempted rapist - who will forever be known behind his back as "the lying justice"...

Actually, Justice Kavanaugh knows he is innocent, so all that is really going to happen is that people who keep slandering him are a.) going to have to live with themselves; b.) going to have to live with the ridicule that comes along with being a butthead early and often; c.) subjecting themselves to lawsuits, should the good Justice so choose.

I for one am thrilled that the Democratic slander machine came up empty, and look forward to the legal proceedings to come while liability for this delay and smear campaign is sorted out.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 51

43092120_2336677526425288_3942435551415631872_n.jpg

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 51

Ah, the sweet smell of eletion victory.  Adolph Hitler wrote about it extensively, you know. But hey, he was not a child rapist. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 51

@MIseker wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

WASHINGTON – The Senate voted Saturday to confirm Judge Brett Kavanaugh as a Supreme Court justice, solidifying conservative control of the highest court in the land for years to come and ending a bitter battle over his nomination. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/10/06/brett-kavanaugh-senate-confirmation-final-vo...

I chose this tagline the day Trump got elected.

On another note, where will our supreme snowflake go when he is critisized? I expect laws limiting free speech to follow.

FYI... The President does not write law.  That is the job of the Congress.

nice Jim. WHen did you learn that? The Republicans in congress have shown their isain for both women an common decency in supporting a known alcoholic rapist  and defending his tantrum.  Every one of them, and their syncophants are showing fake outrage when people protest or cast dispersions on their disgusting and anti american american behavior. Snowflakes all, they now esire to be free from the consequenses of their actions, ith some laughingly calling for apologies from anyone who disagrees, then inssult an name call themselves and LIE ( ANOTHER CLINTON CONSPIRACY LOL ) , and will soon be legislating against all who disagree

Hey about that apology..you start swimming to the bottom of a lake, an ill start making a list. I'll let you know to come up so i can give it too you..

who is that "known alcoholic rapist" - as part of the answer, facts should be included

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 51

@MIseker wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

WASHINGTON – The Senate voted Saturday to confirm Judge Brett Kavanaugh as a Supreme Court justice, solidifying conservative control of the highest court in the land for years to come and ending a bitter battle over his nomination. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/10/06/brett-kavanaugh-senate-confirmation-final-vo...

I chose this tagline the day Trump got elected.

On another note, where will our supreme snowflake go when he is critisized? I expect laws limiting free speech to follow.

you seem to misunderstand the definition of snowflakes

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 51

nctarheel - It is not just conservative control but, as Kavanaugh made quite clear in his rant, it is control by a TRUMP THE CHUMP extreme RIGHT WING Republican.

I'm waiting for shyster dt and his idiot son to proclaim a hallelujah that it is no longer "scary for young men" in this country.  You're safe now!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors