Brett Kavanaugh confirmed as a Supreme Court justice, cementing conservative control of the nation’s

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Brett Kavanaugh confirmed as a Supreme Court justice, cementing conservative control of the nati

Message 41 of 51
nctarheel posted..

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Brett Kavanaugh confirmed as a Supreme Court justice, cementing conservative control

===============================================

Can you ever get things correct? My post...

Brett Kavanaugh confirmed as a Supreme Court justice, cementing conservative control of the nation’s

Its time for the hate from the left to do their thing.

The first sentence is the subject of this thread. You did not post the second sentence.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Brett Kavanaugh confirmed as a Supreme Court justice, cementing conservative control of the nati

Message 42 of 51
MIseker posted...

nice Jim. WHen did you learn that? The Republicans in congress have shown their isain for both women an common decency in supporting a known alcoholic rapist and defending his tantrum. Every one of them, and their syncophants are showing fake outrage when people protest or cast dispersions on their disgusting and anti american american behavior. Snowflakes all, they now esire to be free from the consequenses of their actions, ith some laughingly calling for apologies from anyone who disagrees, then inssult an name call themselves and LIE ( ANOTHER CLINTON CONSPIRACY LOL ) , and will soon be legislating against all who disagree

===============================================================

Like I posted.."Its time for the hate from the left to do their thing." Thanks Mlseker..you proved my point.

The left on this board do not or do not want to understand what their party has done to a great man. They did not have leg to stand on after 6 back ground and a record as a Judge that was impeccable so they got Dr Ford to tell her "story(s) in a "Hail Mary"desperation effort. It failed to stop his nomination but it has damaged his reputation and look it what his family has gone through....shame on the likes of Senators Feinstein and Schumer and their followers.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 51

@jimc91 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

WASHINGTON – The Senate voted Saturday to confirm Judge Brett Kavanaugh as a Supreme Court justice, solidifying conservative control of the highest court in the land for years to come and ending a bitter battle over his nomination. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/10/06/brett-kavanaugh-senate-confirmation-final-vo...

I chose this tagline the day Trump got elected.

On another note, where will our supreme snowflake go when he is critisized? I expect laws limiting free speech to follow.

FYI... The President does not write law.  That is the job of the Congress.

First, that's a common misconception with the left because the liberal judges often try to make law rather than interpreting it as they're charged to do in the Constitution.  For example, on 60 minutes Sotomayor said affirmative action should be the law of the land because that's what enabled her to get into college.  Didn't matter to her what the legality was.  Didn't matter that it meant a more qualified person DIDN'T get in.

Second, I too think it's a shame it's Kavanaugh joining the court but for a different reason than most.  The way he was treated by Democrats a lesser man would just rule against them every chance he got.  I don't think he'll do that.  What a shame.  Makes me wish a lesser man had gotten the nomination so they'd get what they deserve.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 51

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Brett Kavanaugh confirmed as a Supreme Court justice, cementing conservative control

It is not just conservative control but, as Kavanaugh made quite clear in his rant, it is control by a TRUMP THE CHUMP extreme RIGHT WING Republican.

The day of the SUPREME COURT being apolitical is over.

Kavanaugh, when he accused the DEMOCRATS and THE CLINTONS of a conspiracy against him settled that.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 51

Its time for the hate from the left to do their thing.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 51

@jimc91 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

WASHINGTON – The Senate voted Saturday to confirm Judge Brett Kavanaugh as a Supreme Court justice, solidifying conservative control of the highest court in the land for years to come and ending a bitter battle over his nomination. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/10/06/brett-kavanaugh-senate-confirmation-final-vo...

On another note, where will our supreme snowflake go when he is critisized? I expect laws limiting free speech to follow.

nice Jim. WHen did you learn that? The Republicans in congress have shown their isain for both women an common decency in supporting a known alcoholic rapist  and defending his tantrum.  Every one of them, and their syncophants are showing fake outrage when people protest or cast dispersions on their disgusting and anti american american behavior. Snowflakes all, they now esire to be free from the consequenses of their actions, ith some laughingly calling for apologies from anyone who disagrees, then inssult an name call themselves and LIE ( ANOTHER CLINTON CONSPIRACY LOL ) , and will soon be legislating against all who disagree

Hey about that apology..you start swimming to the bottom of a lake, an ill start making a list. I'll let you know to come up so i can give it too you..

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 51

Now the nation will have to endure the shame of a justice with a history of being a drunken attempted rapist - who will forever be known behind his back as "the lying justice"...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 51

Related image

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 51

@MIseker wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 51

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors