Reply
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
488
Views

Re: Breaking news: Obama accused of bugging Trump Tower.

488 Views
Message 21 of 27

@easyed598 wrote:

Xrepub wrote--Are there really Republicans who believe this stuff?---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------There are rumors that Jarrett and Rhodes are behind this. A Fisa wiretap was approve for Trump tower in October. When we find out who requested it and who approve it then we know for sure how much Obama was involved.


And so the waiting begins, One question. What will you say, if not evidence is found? Will  you then  request that President Trump apologizes to Obama for indicating that he did something that he didn't do?

Or will you also deflect the truth by blaming someone else.?

Or pehaps you will simply say, well, "we can't prove it " so perhpas it did happened or not?  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL
I can tell you that we are all really becoming masters at deflection. Very soon will all be as good as Trump.

no name
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
488
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
503
Views

Re: Breaking news: Obama accused of bugging Trump Tower.

503 Views
Message 22 of 27

Xrepub wrote--Are there really Republicans who believe this stuff?---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------There are rumors that Jarrett and Rhodes are behind this. A Fisa wiretap was approve for Trump tower in October. When we find out who requested it and who approve it then we know for sure how much Obama was involved.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
503
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
521
Views

Re: Breaking news: Obama accused of bugging Trump Tower.

521 Views
Message 23 of 27

C6Hm8DfVAAAt9NN.jpg

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
521
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
543
Views

Re: Breaking news: Obama accused of bugging Trump Tower.

543 Views
Message 24 of 27

@Richva wrote:

O....M....G.... President Trump tweeted that Obama had had Trump Towers bugged during the election.  I understand he has mountains  of evidence of this amazing accusation and will release it the day after he releases his tax returns.  I am sure we are all waiting with baited breath. 

 

Are there really Republicans who believe this stuff?


You can read some of their posts on this site.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
543
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
552
Views

Re: Breaking news: Obama accused of bugging Trump Tower.

552 Views
Message 25 of 27

@alferdpacker wrote:

@Richva wrote:

O....M....G.... President Trump tweeted that Obama had had Trump Towers bugged during the election.  I understand he has mountains  of evidence of this amazing accusation and will release it the day after he releases his tax returns.  I am sure we are all waiting with baited breath. 

 

Are there really Republicans who believe this stuff?


If there was in fact a tap/bug - it was unquestionably a legal tap/bug ordered by a Federal Judge based upon demonstration of probable cause that a crime had been and/or was continuing to be committed...

 

 


You mean something like Russian meddling in the election .... resulting from Trump asking Russia to hack into our cyber systems?

 

If there was legal tapping, I'd love to hear the tapes!

 

A call from Putin:

Remember Donny boy, we have the video of you with our Russian Golden Girls. Once we make you POTUS,  I want those sanctions removed immediately or instead of releasing more loans to you, we will release the video to "You Tube"!

 

Oh ... and BTW ..... you must tell Americans that NATO is obsolete!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
552
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
562
Views

Re: Breaking news: Obama accused of bugging Trump Tower.

562 Views
Message 26 of 27

@Richva wrote:

O....M....G.... President Trump tweeted that Obama had had Trump Towers bugged during the election.  I understand he has mountains  of evidence of this amazing accusation and will release it the day after he releases his tax returns.  I am sure we are all waiting with baited breath. 

 

Are there really Republicans who believe this stuff?


If there was in fact a tap/bug - it was unquestionably a legal tap/bug ordered by a Federal Judge based upon demonstration of probable cause that a crime had been and/or was continuing to be committed...

 

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
562
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
5
Kudos
554
Views
26
Replies

Breaking news: Obama accused of bugging Trump Tower.

554 Views
Message 27 of 27

O....M....G.... President Trump tweeted that Obama had had Trump Towers bugged during the election.  I understand he has mountains  of evidence of this amazing accusation and will release it the day after he releases his tax returns.  I am sure we are all waiting with baited breath. 

 

Are there really Republicans who believe this stuff?

Report Inappropriate Content
5
Kudos
554
Views
26
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Introducing jen43, one of our featured ACEs! Check out their profile and fill yours out, today!

Meet an ACE

Top Authors