Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Breaking news: Obama accused of bugging Trump Tower.

Message 11 of 27

Too bad Putin couldn't keep this guy in place, huh?

--

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 12 of 27

Mr. Obama was a good and moral man.  He wasn't perfect, but did admit when he was wrong.  Trump is a sexual deviant, lyin, con man, who doesn't have a moral bone in his body.  If there was a tapping , I don't have to.be told who the bad guy is here. Really, it's very sad that anyone thinks Trump is an innocent victim.  (Poor baby, when you keep shooting off your mouth and quoting pseudo "news", well heck, what could possibly go wrong!!??)

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 13 of 27

Yes, and everyone know anything Putin says can be believed--just like Lyin' Little Donnie. 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 14 of 27

@easyed598 wrote:

15823060_1286438764764828_5059638559234101332_n[1].jpg

But Putin DID HACK our elections easyed598!

That's how Putin's puppet, Trump, was elected!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 15 of 27

@easyed598 wrote:

You do realize the logic here is that Putin was more afraid of Obama than McCain or Romney, right?

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 16 of 27

Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Message 17 of 27

I believe Obama cast a very, very wide LEGAL net to catch and haul in each and every nasty scrap of Russia's attack on Democracy.  I trust in him not to have had any holes in that net and I know he did the best job he could in his final days in office to protect this country.  After that, he introduced himself to dt.  

The 'catch' is being processed daily.  Try as he might, the only hole dt has made in the net is the one he himself is falling through.

Image result for cartoons trump mental problems

https://www.pinterest.com/explore/political-cartoons/

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 18 of 27
Instead, multiple former senior US officials have dismissed Trump's allegations, calling them "nonsense" and "false." Obama, through a spokesman, also rejected the claim that he ordered Trump's phones tapped.

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, a career intelligence official who had oversight of the US intelligence community in that role, said Sunday that Trump was not wiretapped by intelligence agencies nor did the FBI obtain a court order through the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act to monitor Trump's phones.

"For the part of the national security apparatus that I oversaw as DNI, there was no wiretap activity mounted against the President-elect at the time, or as a candidate, or against his campaign," Clapper said Sunday morning on NBC's "Meet the Press."

Asked whether he could confirm or deny whether the FBI could have tapped Trump's phones through a FISA court order, Clapper was unequivocal.

"I can deny it," he said, referring to the existence of a FISA court order of Trump or "anything at Trump Tower."

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 19 of 27

This is funny.

Bruce Bartlett @BruceBartlett 1h1 hour ago

If presidents can personally order wiretaps on political opponents, as Trump says Obama did, why doesn't Trump tap Obama's phone for proof?

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 20 of 27

@easyed598 wrote:

Xrepub wrote--Are there really Republicans who believe this stuff?---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------There are rumors that Jarrett and Rhodes are behind this. A Fisa wiretap was approve for Trump tower in October. When we find out who requested it and who approve it then we know for sure how much Obama was involved.

Former Director of National Intelligence - James Clapper was just asked two questions pertinent to this issue by Chuck Todd on meet the Press

1. As DNI if there was a FISA Court Order to Wiretap Trump Tower would you have been informed?

Clapper - Absolutely

2. As DNI to you have any knowledge of a Wire Tap of Trump Tower during the 2016 Presidential Campaign?

Clapper - NO

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors