Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Breaking news: Obama accused of bugging Trump Tower.

Message 1 of 27

CriticalThinking--a case of momentary sanity?  Goid to hear, but given FOX's track record, we will have to wait and see if this "insight" continues. 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 27

Morning Joe co-host Mika Brzezinski somberly admitted Monday she's "lost hope completely" in President Trump after his recent wiretapping accusations against former President Barack Obama."

I had hope and an open mind. I am losing hope, and my mind is closing," Brzezinkski said. "This presidency is fake and failed." A teary-eyed Brzezinski repeatedly emphasized the severity of Trump's baseless claims against his predecessor, which she called a "new low." "This is not funny," Brzezinski said. "This is really bad. Just for the record, we are all really nervous." The hosts of Morning Joe aren't the only ones nervous about the "dangerous agenda" the Trump administration is pushing, noted Brzezinski

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 27

Madriver--maybe, but teally, anything to distract from yge agenda of this racist, toxic, WH.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 27
There were news reports last fall of an investigation into possible financial connections between a server used by the Trump business (the server was physically in PA) and a Russian bank. As I recall, it was determined to be normal "pinging" activity. I'll bet this is what turned into Mark Levin's assertion and then Trump's paranoia took over. http://www.snopes.com/trump-server-tied-to-russian-bank/
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 27

Der Trumper is just continuing the behavior he's used his entire life - bully, brag and LIE to get what you want. His National Security Advisor had to quit when we learned he'd committed Treason, and now his Attorney General is caught pants-down committing PERJURY. Little Donnyboy needs to divert attention from the rolling disaster that is Trump, so he'll blame the black guy AGAIN, and of course his bigot-ridden base will love it, even if he's totally unable to provide a plausable reason (aside from investigating potential acts of treason and financial fraud) anyone would want to listen to his phone when every warped thought that spurts from his sub-normal intellect is immediatily available on Twitter..

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 27

Face it, Trump lovers don't need nor want the facts. When you produce facts, they ignore it. But they love believing every LIE told by their new hero, who is a pathological liar.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 27

Hey mick--- I agree with you! In all honesty, the reason Trump can't produce anything is because the only place it exists is in his little twisted brain or in the  extremely twisted brains of those who run Breitbart and the like.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 27

easyed598 wrote "1 down 4 more agencies to go .Why don`t they just ask the judge who gave OK to bug Trmp Tower who requested it????      Or is this just too simple?"

There are 2 possibilities, either a bug was or was not in place.  If it was not there, there is no judge who gave an OK.  If a bug was there, it was there through some investigation that is probably classifed and information could not be released.  Do you know who could declassify and have it realeased, the President of the United States.  But, I guess that is just too simple for Trump.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 27
Mick wrote--Asked whether he could confirm or deny whether the FBI could have tapped Trump's phones through a FISA court order, Clapper was unequivocal.

"I can deny it," he said, referring to the existence of a FISA court order of Trump or "anything at Trump Tower."----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------1 down 4 more agencies to go .Why don`t they just ask the judge who gave OK to bug Trmp Tower who requested it????      Or is this just too simple?
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 27

Maybe Putin misjudged the size of Trump's mouth and the size of his brain.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Introducing jen43, one of our featured ACEs! Check out their profile and fill yours out, today!

Meet an ACE

Top Authors