Prevention is the best medicine when it comes to avoiding surprise medical bills! Learn more.

 

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
230
Views

Re: Breaking news...Manafort hit with new additional charges...

230 Views
Message 21 of 74

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump Cult members listen only to Trump and Fox, so they actually believe there's no proof of collusion (which is not a federal crime). Unfortunately, cult members aren't bright enough to understand that a professional criminal investigator/prosecutor does not give updates on the status of their investigation. 

 

Unfortunately, Trump Cult members and Fox viewers think this is a reality 


I also watch CNN and MSNBC and haven't seen any proof - hope, yes, show.but no proof.

 

And yes, I do hope to see some "reality" soon instead of the speculation about Russian collusion leading to a porn star nonsense we have seen so far.


No worries little Timmy.  Christmas will come soon enough.


"Little Timmy"???  It is always a joy discussing the issues of the day with adults.  Yet, you don't unless one considers distorting of facts, obfuscation, denial and distractions as "adult discussions"; i don't believe most do.


Distortion of facts does not contribute to a discussion and that is why I attempt to avoid it and call it out when I see it in others.

 

And, "Little Timmy" is still childish - no distortion there.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
230
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
244
Views

Breaking news...Manafort hit with new additional charges...

244 Views
Message 22 of 74

I was in shock when I read what Centrist said about Paul Manafort, a key member of the Trump Campaign.

 

"Sure sounds like he's trying to cover "something" up, doesn't it?"

 

I can't believe a high ranking member of the Trump campaign would try to cover up anything.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
244
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
254
Views

Re: Breaking news...Manafort hit with new additional charges...

254 Views
Message 23 of 74

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Did anyone see anything about Russian collusion - Mueller's supposed target - in there?


Yes ....


What was it?


Manafort was Trump's campaign chairman.

Manafort had close ties with Russian Intelligence people.


Right you are, myexp.

 

"The new indictment charges Manafort and Kilimnik with obstruction of justice and conspiracy to obstruct justice related to contacts they had with two witnesses earlier this year. The witnesses, who had worked with Manafort as he represented a pro-Russian political party in Ukraine, have told the FBI that they believed Manafort and Kilimnik were trying to get them to lie about the nature of their work." (from the link)

 

Sure sounds like he's trying to cover "something" up, doesn't it?


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
254
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
254
Views

Re: Breaking news...Manafort hit with new additional charges...

254 Views
Message 24 of 74

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump Cult members listen only to Trump and Fox, so they actually believe there's no proof of collusion (which is not a federal crime). Unfortunately, cult members aren't bright enough to understand that a professional criminal investigator/prosecutor does not give updates on the status of their investigation. 

 

Unfortunately, Trump Cult members and Fox viewers think this is a reality 


I also watch CNN and MSNBC and haven't seen any proof - hope, yes, show.but no proof.

 

And yes, I do hope to see some "reality" soon instead of the speculation about Russian collusion leading to a porn star nonsense we have seen so far.


No worries little Timmy.  Christmas will come soon enough.


"Little Timmy"???  It is always a joy discussing the issues of the day with adults.  Yet, you don't unless one considers distorting of facts, obfuscation, denial and distractions as "adult discussions"; i don't believe most do.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
254
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
253
Views

Re: Breaking news...Manafort hit with new additional charges...

253 Views
Message 25 of 74

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@oceanedge2 wrote:

No!!! Businessman Manafort was doing business. This is supposed to be about the campaign.

Criminal "Businessman Manafort" was Businessman Trump's hired "campaign" chairman. 

This is about wherever Mueller decides the rule of law needs to go.   Obviously he is quite focused on all known and unknown criminial aspects of the "campaign".  He is doing exactly as his order states.  There is NO "supposed to be about", about that.  Peddling that lame excuse as a defense against Mueller doing his job is pathetic.  Most people are not dumb enough to swallow that swamp water down anyway. 


Unless the charges are related to the campaign or even within the time frame of the campaign it only proves my theory of Mueller being all about "Get Trump by any means necessary".

 

Accepting that as an appropriate way to deal with the President of the US is truly swamp water.


Interesting...

 

Got any fact-based verifiable proof to support that thus far unverifiable fanciful political allegation?

 

It appears trumps apologists have no idea what, "any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and (ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation;" means.  I'm not sure it's as confusing as they want it make out to be .


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
253
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
244
Views

Re: Breaking news...Manafort hit with new additional charges...

244 Views
Message 26 of 74

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Did anyone see anything about Russian collusion - Mueller's supposed target - in there?


It's been suggested over a dozen times to you specifically....turn the channel.  You might have learned if was a Russian that was working with Manafort who were both obstructing justice.  How many witches is that so far?  At least twenty?


Obviously things have to be clearly spelled out for some - "in there" referred to the article. There are no channels involved in that. And - Russian collision in the Trump campaign.

 

I hope that clarifies things.


It didn't .... "That"only muddied "things" ..... "things" you want to evade!


Double talk supported by "muddied things". Seems like I was right.


Yup ..... you did indeed use "double talk" to "muddy things"!


Specifics please.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
244
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
224
Views

Re: Breaking news...Manafort hit with new additional charges...

224 Views
Message 27 of 74

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Did anyone see anything about Russian collusion - Mueller's supposed target - in there?


Yes ....


What was it?


Manafort was Trump's campaign chairman.

Manafort had close ties with Russian Intelligence people.

 


And which charges were related to actions in that capacity?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
224
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
241
Views

Re: Breaking news...Manafort hit with new additional charges...

241 Views
Message 28 of 74

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Did anyone see anything about Russian collusion - Mueller's supposed target - in there?


It's been suggested over a dozen times to you specifically....turn the channel.  You might have learned if was a Russian that was working with Manafort who were both obstructing justice.  How many witches is that so far?  At least twenty?


Obviously things have to be clearly spelled out for some - "in there" referred to the article. There are no channels involved in that. And - Russian collision in the Trump campaign.

 

I hope that clarifies things.


It didn't .... "That"only muddied "things" ..... "things" you want to evade!


Double talk supported by "muddied things". Seems like I was right.


Yup ..... you did indeed use "double talk" to "muddy things"!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
241
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
236
Views

Re: Breaking news...Manafort hit with new additional charges...

236 Views
Message 29 of 74

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Did anyone see anything about Russian collusion - Mueller's supposed target - in there?


Yes ....


What was it?


Manafort was Trump's campaign chairman.

Manafort had close ties with Russian Intelligence people.

 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
236
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
239
Views

Re: Breaking news...Manafort hit with new additional charges...

239 Views
Message 30 of 74

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Interesting that Republicans have no problem exposing the idenity of an active CIA field agent and putting all her contacts lives in danger, but object strenously when an agent of the KGB/FSB is exposed because she meets with Jared and jrtRump to discuss how the Russian Government can assist the Trump campaign by slinging dirt on Hillary.


Have you really seen any Republican object strenuously or otherwise with her being revealed to be a Russian lawyer/lobbyist granted special entry permission by the Obama Administration.

 

Where do you get these crazy ideas? I suspect from the same place that you found Delta moving to Atlanta for tax breaks.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
239
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.


multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors